Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria (28803 Views)

Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME / Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Fifthwave(f): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2018
Keneking:
Islamic uni undecided
I think the plan is now real with external support....they want to position the knowledge ideologically undecided
What is the ranking of the best Iranian Uni globally.. undecided

THE ranking

Buhari and APC strategy sef shocked

The University of Tehran ranks 104 globally. I can't ascertain the others, but the fact is, they have a better system. This is not me saying okay to Iran building us varsities. We just do not want their Islamic ideals to mingle with our own system.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by DocHMD: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Nigerians.
Una see una life.

Iran that can't compare to Nigeria in terms of natural and human resources is coming to help you people establish universities to aid your "JAMBous" educational sector.

One day I might just auction this country off on eBay

Abeg sell the kwantiri and give me my share.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by kenychordz: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Just another plot by the current government buhari to be precise, to find a way to islamize Nigeria, thier cattle colonies plan didn't work, now they are looking for another subtule method by bringing Iranian universities to Nigeria, people pls don't be decieved this our president buhari is a devil incarnate looking for all means and every loop hole to islamize Nigeria, are u telling me that of all the countries in the world it is Iran a chronic Muslim nation know for terrorism that wants to invest and build universities in Nigeria, it's not like thier universities are even ranking among the world's best universities so what is the big deal, there are so many other neutral countries that want to invest in Nigeria but the government won't let them because of thier own selfish intrests abeg my people make una shine una eyes this is just another propaganda by this useless government to islamize this nation, useless president
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by vaxx: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2018
This is more of religious issue rather than development. i am sure if it is Israel offering that prestigious opportunity, it will not have degenerate to this extent. Iran academic prowess and human development progress is comparable with Israel standard. Do not be an enemy of progres.Nigeria govt is not getting it in all area......
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by BigIyanga: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2018
maryjames9:
Iran is synonymous to to funding of terrorism. It is not good idea.
They have better universities than Naija. High literacy rate. Thriving steel industry servicing the whole of of M/E. Strong defence and security industry... what has Naija achieved?
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by zoogy2007: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2018
Islamization of Nigeria is still loading. Make una shine una eyes. This is no longer a joke
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Naija don enter one chance cool
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Moinoni123(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
[/color] LMAO. It should be located in the north I think
Ayodejioak:
[color=#000099]
Looks like someone is finally interested in Nigeria's Boko Haramic expertise.
I have a name suggestion. "Iranian University of explosives, Nsukka Nigeria.
grin
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by jibs4lv(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
asuustrike2009:

We have enough yet many are not admitted?
the ones admitted and even graduated, where is the job abeg e don do , bring company where we can all benefit
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
jibs4lv:
the ones admitted and even graduated, where is the job abeg e don do , bring company where we can all benefit
We need more universities especially private ones.As for the graduate, they should learn skills. It is because of the value attachment to degree certificate that has made many graduate unemployed. Some said that we have technical colleges yet many opt in for university degree
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by snowblaq(f): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Iran ke.... Shey na from clap dem dey take enter dance!!

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by greatefa1011(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

We have enough yet many are not admitted?

This is another terro org coming in a different form.... Nigaaar wake up.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by horia: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2018
Fifthwave:

But in a bid to admit multitudes, bear in mind that lecturer-student ratio is a key index of qualitative tertiary education. Check out the Ivy league schools, with a single digit acceptance rate (6-9%), emphasis is on quality and not quantity. U.S alone has over 4000 accredited universities and colleges for a population of over 250million. How many do we have for our population of about 180 million? A little above 100.

P.S: It's really not about the unused land in Nigerian university campuses.
Definitely we need more universities but we still have to ensure quality education in the ones we have, create more jobs (I'm not talking of N-power types) then build more universities. Even with the "a little more than a hundred" we have unemployment rates is not only high but increasing.

1 Like

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by aigboeben(m): 3:35am On Mar 07, 2018
AlBaqir:

They are far far and far far better than your country.
In terrorism and islamization?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011/2012 Unilorin Remedial Application / Oou Strike / Snepco 2016 candidates. Discussion room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.