Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm (2680 Views)

Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by Ennyholar: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
So far, the newly launched Tecno CamonCM phone running android Nougat™ with the latest user interface HiOS v3.2 is pretty cool with amazing UI

Well HiOS simply means "Hardware independent operating system" it has being improved and now keeps getting better and better with cool stuffs.

The Major Key Features is explained below:

1. Video Call Brightness Enhancement: The screen brightness level can be adjusted during video calling.

2. Super Call Recording: Call recording can be set and saved on the phone while call is in progress at any time or duration, auto mode is also available.

3. Split Screen: This has being a major upgrade on all Nougat base devices but it's much better and improved on the HiOS without lags.

4. Themes Wallpaper: Improved set of amazing themes pack containing beautiful HD wallpapers is all available on the new user interface.

5. Phone Master: One of the best phone manager that keeps the phone in good condition also equip with lots of cool stuffs for maximum satisfaction.

Source: http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/179311-cool-hardware-independent-operating-system-hios-v3-2-features

Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by Hakimrealest: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Recently got my Camon CM would like to know how to apply themes.

Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by saxby(f): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
If I never learn anything, at least I Don learn the full meaning of HiOS... grin grin

Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by Ennyholar: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hakimrealest:
Recently got my Camon CM would like to know how to apply themes.

Under Hi theme
Choose.themes
And click online to download more themes.
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by chicwoman(f): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is a good update
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by FellaL: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
The wide aspect ratio game is strong.
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by FellaL: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
saxby:
If I never learn anything, at least I Don learn the full meaning of HiOS... grin grin

Biko! What's the meaning? Teach me please grin
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by shiftback: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2018
HiOS getting better with every update. Nice
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by OVA200(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2018
Tecno marketer are the set of stupid marketer after itel, imagine the stupid list up there; themes, wallpaper, Call recording even phone with Android jellybean does all that.

Tecno marketer I tired for una.

Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by fibonacci2526: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2018
OVA200:
Tecno marketer are the set of stupid marketer after itel, imagine the stupid list up there; themes, wallpaper, Call recording even phone with Android jellybean does all that.

Tecno marketer I tired for una.

LMAO.
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by Samson1851(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Infinix S3 Coming Soon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U9YZMnsgQY … … #NotAllSelfies #GameChanged
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by selfdefence: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
this camon cm is definitely a great device
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by FellaL: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2018
The screen just amazes me. Honestly
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by pr0blem: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Samson1851:
Infinix S3 Coming Soon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U9YZMnsgQY … … #NotAllSelfies #GameChanged

What is this in a Camon CM thread
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by Behankey(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
These features are cool
Re: 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm by scarycuteface(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Although the split screen is a android feature. I like the call recording part. Very useful

Blackberry Curve 3 Or Bold 2 / I Need Help On How To To Configure My Lg Gw300 For Etisalat Browsing / Price Of Samsung Galaxy Tab2?