Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Jamb Utme Result - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Utme Result (34345 Views)

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / Jamb Utme 2012/2013 Registration Has Commenced / Fuoye Post Utme Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Utme Result by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 22, 2010
Oooh! My God the result is out, i checked mine some few minute ago, "interrestingly it was pasted by jamb at the utme result checking homepage that 80% of lagosians scored below 200)
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Woke4all(m): 3:26am On Apr 22, 2010
Henry46:

Oooh! My God the result is out, i checked mine some few minute ago, "interrestingly it was pasted by jamb at the utme result checking homepage that 80% of lagosians scored below 200)
which site did you check pls
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Ducklurd(f): 3:51am On Apr 22, 2010
So it's true these result is OUT @ last, May GOD help us
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Marhoski(m): 4:59am On Apr 22, 2010
i thinks its out too, which website did u check from?
Re: Jamb Utme Result by EMMYD01(m): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2010
Pls is it out truely
Re: Jamb Utme Result by abrahym(m): 6:04am On Apr 22, 2010
truthegbele u are a clown
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Emamboi(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2010
The result is out, we have to wait for few more days before checking it online.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by ethelfun(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2010
I could not help but stop to comment. Just a little patience, youth of this dayz every one is so in a hurry. The results will be released very soon as we are almost through with complication and recording of the grades from the OMR. Of course this is not done manualy, but as you all are aware that the examination was taken by millions of people, we need take time to avoid commiting blunder's in releasing the result. The exams is not without incidents like normal exams. Some Results are to be seized, some candidates did not shade their particulars into the OMR properly and aload of other happenings not new in this marking and processing of jamb result. So i advise u to sit patiently and wait for your results. All the best!
Re: Jamb Utme Result by bighead1(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2010
umph
Re: Jamb Utme Result by bighead1(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2010
umph
Re: Jamb Utme Result by ebac(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2010
Hey guyz are we buying another scratch card 4 result checking or it's still d card 4 registratiom cos i saw something of that nature written at d back of d registration card.pls i need response.thnks.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by emmanuel71: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2010
you have to get your hands on this if you want to know how to make money online.just visit http://makingusd..com
Re: Jamb Utme Result by emmanuel71: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2010
you have to get your hands on this if you want to know how to make money online.just visit   http://makingusd..com
Re: Jamb Utme Result by princiano: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2010
@ henry46 shey na ur golden teeth na him we go check the result cuz u just come ur with ur stinky mouth dey post rubbish, make god help u dis educated fool
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Danelo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2010
@henry,u r a bloody nitwit 4 tryin 2 dcive pple.i tink u av a phsycological problem.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by bukkyaye: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2010
does anyone have an idea how to change choice of institution, i mean the utme 2010 just concluded exams.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by c7(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2010
@emanuel71,
haba! Na anywhere person dey advertise hm blog, i wnder 4 sm nigerians.
If u cm get a website(nt a sub-domain), na wetin u go do. Make we try change and develop ourselves.
. . .My advice. . .
Go 2 webmaster section, alright.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by davidayo: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2010
hENRY, HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO CHECK URS. PLS COS I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY CCHEECKING MINE HERE.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Skmoda360(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
A week after result comes out,just check any jamb outlet to make enquiry,they'll surely answer you.u can change ur choice of institution after one week of which utme result is out
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Skmoda360(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
@Henry,are u there.how did u check ur result cuz i've tried mine since mornin,it nt working.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Skmoda360(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
@Henry,are u there.how did u check ur result cuz i've tried mine since mornin,it nt working.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Fant(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2010
It is only fools that opens their mouths anyhow to talk. Why would some people come out boldly just to lie. They fail to understand that this thread is for mature minds and not for children. There is no utme results anywhere online, so don't waste your time.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by zomasalas(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
Is this Mr lover-boy crazy or wht is his problem with gv and dbanj?
Re: Jamb Utme Result by zomasalas(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
Is this Mr lover-boy crazy or wht is his problem with gv and dbanj? @gbaba
Re: Jamb Utme Result by FlexDon: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
To me i don't really think there wil be a post - ume this year, cos if there wil be, it wil be stated and there won't be anything like three in one exam i mean the utme exam.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Emmacarnegie(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2010
Really filled with suspence we dey cut hat
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Marhoski(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ inFANT shut the f**UP and u are the one openin ur mouth and talking like one. The result is out but not fully on da internet as it is being processed. This is a forum where u share ideas, get it?
Re: Jamb Utme Result by kelmac: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] according to sources, they said jamb result is out but the one i saw on net is for 2009.please God help us all. say amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so body
Re: Jamb Utme Result by chuksme(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
plz felow Nailalanders i would like any one of you to show me how to check the Jamb result on the net
Re: Jamb Utme Result by LEYE01(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
Are we talking abt relationship here that is why many of us fail during exams or test
Re: Jamb Utme Result by c7(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
@zomasalas and LEYEO1,
Nw u guys are even doin more off-topic post than gbaga. At least he is newbie and he later recognise his mistake.
Re: Jamb Utme Result by Parnassuss(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2010
I see now why i bunch of you little ones fail, you spend too much time trying to be ahead of yourselves and forget that others who are where they are fumbled there. If you delude yourself into believing that only through Runs will you make it, you will ever continue to suffer the peril of the ignorant; you shall never be confident in your own mental faculty, but remain ever jealous of others. If una like no read, think say lil Wayne go come write exam for una. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October / Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) / 2012/2013;lautech Admissions Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.