Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting (42927 Views)

Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Traditional Rulers Council In Cross River State Warns Igbo Community. / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by emmasege: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Ooni of ife is too controversial
You should actually say that about Oluwo, who's not onky controversial but also attention-sinking. How his type still managed to get enthroned beg for questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by itsene: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bloody lying bloggers!
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by itsene: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
CSTR2:

ThAT IS A DISRESPECT to other kingdoms. And you deserve to be restricted by royal decree to only your tiny ethnic enclave under the rulership of your king who you seem to respect more than others.

The oba of Benin for example has a smaller Kingdom in modern Nigeria than many kings in Nigeria. And none of those your listed kings have relevance beyond their terrain.

Infact, if we are going by size and relevance of kingdoms, there are a number of kings that should be included.

If you must, respond to the personal opinion of the writer.
Why's everyone deadset on proving they're at the same level as Oba or even greater?
You are even trying to use population to measure the status of kings and kingdoms. That shows you're not a student of history.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by noblebaba: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oluwo is a childish king,he's not yet ripe to be a King ,always seeking attention. Tell him to behave maturely always and stop dancing Shoji on Instagram.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by deebrownneymar: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
emmasege:
You should actually say that about Oluwa, who's not onky controversial but also attention-sinking. How his type still managed to get enthroned beg for questions.

Yes..Oluwo of Iwo likes seeking attention, but have you heard the man speak before? He's wise. I like him.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by CSTR2: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
itsene:

If you must, respond to the personal opinion of the writer.
Why's everyone deadset on proving they're at the same level as Oba or even greater?
You are even trying to use population to measure the status of kings and kingdoms. That shows you're not a student of history.
Nobody is provinmg to be on the same level of Oba because they don't need to be. It was your fellow edo man that is showing infeiority complex.

Your Oba does not have any relevance beyond Edo state.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by CioAngels(f): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
When are we going to learn to care less about these people who are great friends when they are together?
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by AdaFonju: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
who be this one kwa I don't have time for minorities that will soon be expel back to their ancestral village in Cameroon... Ikwere land for Biafra grin grin go chop grass cheesy
See this Ugandan wannabee jew, Wike never tell una, be satisfied with ur docile lands attacheee
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
DKJaleel:
I thought I was gon read how the Oluwo took Ooni to suplex city or how Ooni gave Oluwo an Attitude adjustment..

Mtchew, rebbish

grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
AdaFonju:

See this Ugandan wannabee jew, Wike never tell una, be satisfied with ur docile lands attacheee
crawl back to ur ancestral home biko... abeg I no be Don wanny and igwe debia way kill ur parents... lekwam okolo grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by Johnbosco77(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
oz4real83:
no. If it is possible,they should all be scrapped. We have over 500 ''kings'' in Nigeria who don't contribute meaningfully but are being financed to live expensively with state funds. In japan,the king/emperor and members of the royal family don't even have the power to announce their own birthdays. They can't even speak on national issues. They can only tell the govt their opinions but can't make it public by themselves. In Nigeria,the difference is the case. They are all in the forefront of everything. They act as if they are govts inside another govt.
"in Japan ".....i love that country... u live there?
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by AdaFonju: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
crawl back to ur ancestral home biko... abeg I no be Don wanny and igwe debia way kill ur parents... lekwam okolo grin tongue
Same to you fool,crawl back to ozubulu, i'm not Gowon that killed you entire flock of ugandan pigs
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

Same to you fool,crawl back to ozubulu, i'm not Gowon that killed you entire flock of ugandan pigs
after the killing how far nah you are still a tenant in your own village grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by SicilianMafia: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2018
AFONJAPIG:

Nor mind dat ijaw boy, dem be tenants for even inside their village cheesy cheesy remember say dem be just 500k ijaw for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Nor mind dat ijaw boy, dem be tenants for even inside their village cheesy cheesy remember say dem be just 500k ijaw for Nigeria?
I don't have time with minorities less than 500k, if I want to have issues I will go and look for fellow co-owner of Nigeria like me... grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by AdaFonju: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Non indegene no even fit buy land for my village talkless of being landlord, I'm living under my own roof and my tenant is an ibo man sef who i like very much he pays 500k for a 2 bedroom, so try another one
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by AdaFonju: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

And you are a slayvve in your own city in 2018, know your master when you see him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by SicilianMafia: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I don't have time with minorities less than 500k, if I want to have issues I will go and look for fellow co-owner of Nigeria like me... grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
don't stress your self. ur useless ogogolo uncle has sold rivers off to the highest bidder.... do me a favour and crawl back to ur Batcher face me I face you apartment grin grin help me close the door behind you, thanks cheesy

See delusion grandeur.
So I'm no longer afonja?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
AFONJAPIG:

Co-owner you say
Ipoo pig claiming co-owner of naija. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by valirex: 5:16am On Feb 05, 2018
oz4real83:
Nigeria is the only country in the world where the number of kings is more than the number of kingdoms. These ''kings'' are great leakages to our collective resources,live exorbitant lives and weild authorities which lead to chaotic situations. We need restructuring not only in the political institution but the traditional institution should be included. Traditional rulers in Nigeria should not be more than 3 which are Oba of Benin,sultan of sokoto and ooni of ife.

100% correct bro
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by valirex: 5:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Savage grin
SicilianMafia:

Two useless kings fighting over amala hahahaha grin

Savage grin lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
hmm
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
If I could I would. Whether or not I should, I still would. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Comical Nigerian Superstitious Beliefs / Ilu Aje (The Land Of The Wizard) / How To Say "i Miss You" In Yoruba? Plz Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.