Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? (657 Views)

Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North / Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces / Powerful forces behind crisis in ANN - Jay Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2018
Fulani herdsmen trespass into your land and you charge them to exit, what you get are bullet or knife wounds which can lead to your death. But you never see security offficers around.. In some cases, you overpower them and probably kill few. Security is deployed to areas of interest and the people feel they are safe only for mayhem to be unleashed on them at odd hours.

The truth is this, the fulani terrorists are having this field days because they look backed.

I have heard stories and stories of where a village was wiped out in the 'presence' of Armed security forces. It happened that they were in that village at that point to curtail unrest but it in a space of 2 days when they villagers felt they were safe. Someone in that security force advised the village head to call a meeting of all his people so that they can be addressed.

Innocently, the man did that. No sooner had the villagers gathered than terrorists from nowhere attacked and swept the village down. No security personnel to save them. In fact,few people who survived the onslaught believe they were attacked by that security personnel.

The Nigerian Army headed by Buratai is not doin enought to pUT things in check. I blame him not though because he does the bidding of his master Buhari. When the head is sick, all other body parts suffer.

Protect yourselves. Some people in uniforms are terrorists. If you suspect you are about to be attacked, keep vigil and spare no intruder.

2 Likes

Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by HOLYDICK(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Propaganda/ conspiracy theories every were.!
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Propaganda/ conspiracy theories every were.!
How are they propaganda and conspiracy theories?

1 Like

Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by EternalTruths: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Ignore him because by next year, those in the South esp the West who are still sai barber chanters, will understand what the Tivs are experiencing now.

2 Likes

Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by tunjiajayi: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Op becareful.
You are postulating that the Nigerian army is involved in the venue killings, use your head and at least imagine the weight of the accusation you just made, can you bear the consequences if your allegations are found to be untrue.
Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Op becareful.
You are postulating that the Nigerian army is involved in the venue killings, use your head and at least imagine the weight of the accusation you just made, can you bear the consequences if your allegations are found to be untrue.
Be careful.

How come all these atrocities are being committed and they are never responsive?

1 Like

Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by EternalTruths: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Op becareful.
Be careful.

From next year, you will understand.

Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by tunjiajayi: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Directly or indirectly, they are involved

Be careful
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by tunjiajayi: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Mark my words.

Be careful
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2018
tunjiajayi:

Be careful
Prove me wrong
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by tunjiajayi: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Mark my words.

Be careful
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by EternalTruths: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2018
tunjiajayi:

Be careful

No problem

2019 is not far

Thank God Obasanjo has seen the handwriting and he is very mad but he won't be able to stop Buhari.
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by tunjiajayi: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Prove me wrong

I am not proving anything to you.
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by tunjiajayi: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=EternalTruths post=64743419]

No problem

2019 is not far

Thank God Obasanjo has seen the handwriting and he is very mad but he won't be able to stop Buhari.[/quote
] Wait till then, use your PVC. Stop spreading inciteful unconfirmed information.
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2018
tunjiajayi:

I am not proving anything to you.
Why have the NA being unable to curtail the excesses of the herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by tesppidd: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Prove me wrong
you be real mumu

you have not been able to prove your very serious allegations

yet you are asking him to prove you wrong

just like he advised,

be very careful.
Re: Somè Believe security forces behind Attacks In Different Parts Of The Country? by HOLYDICK(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:

U knw from the look or tins ur just a keyboard warrior who definitely wen call to a witness stand to testify under oath u mighy faint. ..

So lemme just leave u with this
Like some 1 has already said ..show some proofs or what ur saying is just a conspiracy theory. This world is full of those .... am not in support of any form of killings or would i eva be
But we should be carefull of wat we say or write especially on social media.

(1) (Reply)

Forget About My 2019 Presidential Campaign If It Is To Use Public Fund For My Ca / 11 States Get N16.1bn Budget Loan / Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.