Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Mouse Hangs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Mouse Hangs (939 Views)

Windows Hangs During Startup- HELP Me / Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? / Computer Hangs At "Verifying Dmi Pool Data" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mouse Hangs by jesuseun1(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2007
pls help ,my mouse always hangs 5mins after putting on my win xp sysytem,what can i do to

solve this problem,need ur help urgently.thanks
Re: My Mouse Hangs by Kashif(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2007
how many of them do you have? Do they use the ceiling fan hook or the garden tree? Its like you don't treat/feed them properly. I think they need more love and care grin grin
Re: My Mouse Hangs by joraelly4g(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2007
Then Throw it away
Re: My Mouse Hangs by nawa1(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2007
joraelly4g:

Then Throw it away
. . .b4 u do that, check under ur mouse, that is, if u are using the ball type (not sure what the name is) you will see arrows indicating how to open it, open it, carefully remove the dirts and dusts on the roller preventing the ball to rotate properly. re-couple the mouse, and boot ur sysytem. it works

if symtoms persist after doing the above, please consult your doctor grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tv Shows And Movies On Your Pc Or Laptop For Free - 8000+ Free Channels - / I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo / Red Hat & Canonical Are 'traitors' To Open Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.