Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele (820 Views)

Governor Fintiri: Obaseki Will Emerge APC Candidate / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele by deantimes(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
2019 Election: Why Buhari Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate – Primate Ayodele

PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has been urged not to seek for a second term and allow the Senate President, Bukola Saraki to fly the ticket of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the 2019 presidential poll.

This is coming from the Head and Spiritual Leader of INRI Spiritual and Evangelical Church, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele.

The Cleric said Saraki has what it takes to continue with the good job he has done and drive it to a logical and more successful end.

“The President as good-hearted leader should step down for Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki as presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to face whoever would emerge as opposition in the 2019 general election,” Vanguard Newspaper quoted Ayodele as saying.

He said even though the president would win if he decides to contest, it was better to allow the top lawmaker to take over the mantle of leadership to avoid unpredictable problem.

“Buhari should step down for Saraki so that his second term will not come with more dangerous challenges for Nigeria. Bukola Saraki has all that it takes to turn Nigeria around from where Buhari will stop. That is what I have seen and the Lord does not lie.

https://www.headlineng.com/2019-election-buhari-saraki-primate-ayodele/

lalasticlala
Re: 2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele by yarimo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
The same primate AYODELE that scam GOODLUCK jonathan in 2015 grin grin
Re: 2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele by AntiWailer: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Joke of a Prophet.
Re: 2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele by jaggabban: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nonsensical
Re: 2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele by Okoroawusa: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
This 2019 will be very interesting
Re: 2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele by uboma(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This 2019 will be very interesting

I tell you.

I wish I could just wave my magic wand so it will be election day.

lol

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Very stuppid primate of a man
so that Saraki can enslave nigeria like he did to dumb kwarans

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PMB Should Allow Saraki Emerge APC Presidential Candidate - Ayodele by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
As a matter of fact, if Nigeria is to remain one, presidency should be rotated amongst the three major tribes!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria / See the Flood at Ugbowo Road Benin City, After a heavy downpour / Buhari: I Wanna Share Easter Recharge Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.