Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) (4797 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Annie Idibia Wows In Native Attire & Makeup Photos / Temi Otedola Rocks Native Attire In New Picture.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by bigCassava: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigeria rich kid hushpuppi based in Dubai known for his love for Gucci as he spends millions in luxury shops. The young man gave his fans reason not to criticize him as he rocks a native dress, according to him "sometimes I run out of Gucci too"

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/hushpuppi-says-he-runs-out-of-gucci.html

Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Dboy55(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
So hushpuppy is a kid now?
OP when you get sense
This matured man nah you dae call kid.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
hushpuppy no worry, Gucci go still get Gucci native
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by jonero4(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
hushgucci...r u stil a kid? undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by HOLYDICK(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Enjoy ur money dude...any 1 beefing you about ur source of income should just go and make his period
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Flexherbal(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sometimes, he runs out of Gucci, too!
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hush demon
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Threebear(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Only in Nigeria that someone can be relevant for wearing Gucci while all the intellectuals doing us proud and attaining good grades go relatively unnoticed. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Gideonmi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Smh
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by holarthayor(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
but there is also Ankara Gucci na
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by vanida6: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
I like dis guy beards its so cute.
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
vanida6:
I like dis guy beards its so cute.

You Created account with another person’s picture to catfish male nairalanders and the mumus too Dey like am.You be gay?

You even went ahead to open "Am(sic) i cute" titled threads to get more yahoo clients. very well done

mods

Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

You Created account with another person’s picture to catfish male nairalanders and the mumus too Dey like am.You be gay?

You even went ahead to open "Am(sic) i cute" titled threads to get more yahoo clients. very well done

mods

See investigation. Guy u suppose dey work for EFCC

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by telkevog(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Good! At least this one is Ngwa road, Aba made.
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
I guess maybe the guy has boutiques here naija, so he test run the Gucci's for post and later sell them off cos online money doesn't tale unless u apply blood to it.
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by IME1: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
We should stop keeping up with 'people'
They only become celebrities when we celebrate them.
You are a celebrity because you are not less than they are.
All they have over you is more popularity which you yourselves caused.
When follow Kadarshians, Hushpuppy, BBC past and present, Whizkid or Davido or Dj Cuppa?
They are on their own hustle and taking yours with you when you leave your life and affairs and follow theirs.
Do you know many people who spend this r time trolling these 'celebrities' have clothes to wash, iron, food to eat, assignments to do, hair to barb, books to read and empowerment programmes to attend or they too can organise?

It's a thing of idleness, low self esteem and band-wagon zombism to follow the lives of others and forsake promoting, improving and celebrating yourselves and those closest to you.
Your dad or mom or uncle or aunty or former teacher or neighbour who does great things albeit silently is more of a celebrity to you and you should celebrate not some entertainer far away making money with your clicks and trolls and trending and retreating and following.

lipsrsealed
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Dollarship(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Baba don dey broke cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Native attire,"my Gucci Wears Are Finished"(photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
This country sef angry

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace / Madonna, 60, Exposes Her Private Part And Pubic Hair In See-through Underwear / J.lo Or Beyonce, Who's More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.