Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Oou Students Must Read This ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou Students Must Read This ! (1130 Views)

Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oou Students Must Read This ! by gokson60: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2010
AS AN OOUITES, I THIK I SHOULD RELEASE THIS INFO TO ALL OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY STUDENTS OF 100 AND 200. AN ORGANISATION IS OFFERING SCHOLARSHIP WORTH 50,000 TO 70,000 NAIRA. ALL OOUITES SHULD CHECK PUNCH OR GO TO www.waterandsoilsolution.com/scholarship.htm
Re: Oou Students Must Read This ! by borie4u(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
Gokson 60,i think the scholarship is for all nigerians in tertiary institution and with that i mean universities,polythenics and colleges of education and not only for OOUITES.well it shows that as an undergraduate of the said school u want every students of your school to benefit immersely from the scholarship and i think i will let my own school hear about the scholarship too
Re: Oou Students Must Read This ! by gokson600: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
AS AN OOUITES, AV BEEN EXPECTING ORGANISATION LIKE THIS TO AT LEAST DO SOMETIN TO HELP YOUNG UNDERGRADUATES. KUDOS TO WATER AND SOIL SOLUTION FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMM. ALL OOUITES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AND APPLY. VISIT www.waterandsoilsolution/scholarship.htm

(1) (Reply)

Gce Forms For 2010 Available For Sales / Unilorin 2010/2011 Remedial Form Now On Sales. / Helppppppppppppppppppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.