Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (77219 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by Meti99(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
This news na fake.
That was how I read one other story that claimed Prophet Bushuri is world richest Pastor.

Op, you need to learn,
where is bishop of nigeria, Oyedepo, this man understands church business wella...

Baba Adeboye, has been in money before this guy was even born

Oyaaaaakhilome na another money guru..

You know there are heavy weight champions and there are feather weight champions..

This man dey, cotton wool weight champion when you talk of money.

Good money don't make noise

1 Like

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by nothernstar: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2018
A pastor or biz man. Pls let's differentiate them for easy understanding.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by teblu(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2018
The Forbes magazine declared Pst Oyedepo as world richest pastor. One other nigerian made the top five. No south african was mentioned in the top ten which included people like TD Jakes, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, etc.
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by oshadaves(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2018
White lie, the nos one richest pastor is T.D JAKES Nos Second is BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO google and see urselg
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by lilreese: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Poor Africa
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by ibinaboonline: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2018
If his networth is $1b then he's not the richest pastor in the world. Even our Adeboye or Chris oyakhilome is past that. Also, no point in antagonism about rich preachers. How much do you really think people drop in offering boxes? I'm not saying money doesn't come in, but an astute individual makes a lot of difference. How come every pastor in your town is not driving landcruisers?
Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by naijapage(f): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
ALPH LUKAU ... I Love you

Re: Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion by JavaKonjo: 1:36am On Mar 06, 2019
I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I READ IT ON FORBES 2019 BILLIONAIRES LIST, THAT IS WHERE REAL BILLIONAIRES ARE MENTIONED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.