Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Rccg Feb. 2018 Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Feb. 2018 Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies 2) (942 Views)

Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / Stronger Than Your Enemies 2 / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Feb. 2018 Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies 2) by 4reala(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
February Holy Ghost Service;

Friday, Feb 2, 2018.

Prayers
Father, answer my prayer by fire tonight.

8 Equation to be solved concerning Nigeria
1. There are certain problems man can not solve
2. There is no problem beyond God; Luke 18:27

Prophesy; You have been suffering from severe neck pain, God ask me to tell you the pain is gone

3. Man can hide from man
4. No man can hide from God, psalm 139:7-12
5. Security agents can be compromised
6. God can not be compromised, His holiness is not negotiable; Isaiah 6:1-3
7. Man can sponsor evil, Esther 3:8-9
8. God can not sponsor evil, Job 8:20

The prayer warrior is more effective than the activist is the solution to the equation above.
The enemies of God and the children of God make the same mistake that is common to both the enemies of God and the children of God. Both of them underrate the power of prayer.

Prayer for Nigeria.
1. Father, wherever those who are shedding blood are hiding, expose them and deal with them.
2. Father, all those who are condoling with evil and conniving with them, expose them and deal with them
3. Father, all those who are sponsoring evil and bloodshed, expose them and destroy them.
4. Father, anyone focusing on me, my family, your church for evil intention, father destroy them.

Topic: Stronger than your Enemies part 2
Text: Luke 11:21-22, Mark 11:22-23

It is not possible for a sinner to be stronger than his enemies, Proverbs 13:15. The sinner is program to fail by God himself, Proverbs 11:21. There is no way a sinner can overcome his enemies. Deut 28:1&7, if you are a child of God, God will fight your battles for you. However, if you are a sinner according to Proverbs 28:1, the sinner flee when there is no one pursuing him. John 5:2-14, if God gives a sinner victory by grace, something more terrible will still come upon him, Romans 6:23. Sinner will die because the wages of sin is death but if the sinner will surrender to Jesus, he will get the gift of life.
Deut 30:19-20

A mountain symbolises a huge enemy, a hindering force.
What do we do when we identify mountains in our lives.
1. Don't ignore the mountain. You have to confront your mountain in order to conquer. What you tolerate stays with you but what you confronts, you will conquer. As long as you tolerate the mountain, it will stay. 2 Kings 4:1-7, Mathew 8:1-4, Mark 10:46-52, Joshua 5:13, 6:5
Prayer.
Father, I need help, help me right now.

2. Talk to the mountain. Engage the mountain in a conversation. What kind of conversation? Tell the mountain, there are two of us now, one of us has to move, and you are not the one to move but that the mountain has to move for you. psalm 16:8, psalm 62:6, Psalm 125:1, Hebrews 13:8, Acts 17:28. Tell the mountain, unless he can move Jesus that is when he can move you because God lives in you Galatians 2:20, Mountain in case you have not heard all i have said, know that God will not suffer my foot to be moved, psalm 121:1-3.
Prayer
Father, in the mighty of Jesus, I say to my mountain move in the mighty name of Jesus.

3. Explain to the mountain why he has to move. The principal reason for the mountain to move is because he is blocking your view. Proverbs 29:18, Psalm 100:2, anything that is not allowing you to serve God with gladness should not be tolerated. Some of us want to serve God but but there is this comma that is not allowing you to serve God, that things must go. Nehemiah 8:10, Job 17:7,
Prayer
Father in the name of Jesus, everything that is not allowing me to serve you with Joy, must go tonight.

4. You have to tell the mountain, mountain, I am not advising you at all. In the scriptures, there are various ways of talking; Advice, Pleading Ezekiel 33:11, Command Mathew 28:18-20, Decree is the stronger one; Genesis 1:3. Don't let the circumstances around you reduce you to somebody who is whispering. When you speak, you should roar, let the mountain hear you roaring at it. Job 22:21-28. Christian life becomes enjoyable when you say something and it comes to pass.
Prayer
Father, I decree tonight, every mountain in my life, move now in the mighty name of Jesus

Prophesy; The Lord said there is someone here tonight, your brain needs revival, HE ask me to tell you, I will breath on it. Amen

Prophesy: The Lords said there is someone here with Loads of problems, He said very soon, you will have loads of testimonies

Prophesy: Daddy said, the power that rose from the dead will raise you from your present situation.

5. Tell the mountain where it should go. You must not live any little mountain behind. Joshua 11:22. When you kill Goliath tonight, you must cut off his head just like David did. 1 Samuel 17, Joshua 7:1-end. When you are dealing with your mountain, you must not toy with it, you must tell it where it should go. Don't leave any of your mountain behind. When you are dealing with your mountain, finish them.
Prayer
Father, every mountain leaving me today, go to the sea and perish there in the name of Jesus.

Prophesy: The Lord said there is somebody here tonight, He said throughout this year, you will never regret. Amen

Prophesy: The Lord ask me to tell someone, you will fly again. Amen

Prophesy: The Lord said, your seat at the top is reserved. Amen

6. You must be specific. Your own mountain might be sickness , say to the mountain of sickness, it is written 1 Peter 2:24, if it is demon troubling you, tell the demon it is written, that at the name of Jesus, every kneel must bow, Revelation 12:10-11, if it is poverty, 2 core 8:9, say it is written, Jesus became poor so that I might be rich. If your problem is persistent failure, tell failure I rebuke you by the presence of Jesus in my boat, if it is stagnation, rebuke it.
Prayer
Mention your own mountain that you know specifically in your life.

7. After you command the mountain to move, your decree established, the next thing is to remember to return all glory to God. You have to thank Him because you will need Him (God) again. Judges 15:14-19

Prophesy: The Lord said, there is someone here tonight, He said from now on, my glory will overshadow you. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rccg Feb. 2018 Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies 2) by myqel(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
I love the way Pastor E.A Adeboye tauntes Buhari's government with the prayer points...he also asked all members yo make sure they get their PVC because that's our power to vote out this super clueless government

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible / Open Heaven February 3 2019 - RCCG - (pastor EA Adeboye) / Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries Prayer Programs/deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.