Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (27569 Views)

How I Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Spending A Dime! / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Start Earning Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
seanmozilla:

Good evening sir, I recently joined your telegram channel and I have registered some airdrops.
My question is ''Is it the same ETH wallet address that I'll be using for all the airdrops?'' As in that Alphanumeric character? Cos that is what I have been using. Hope I'm right?
Awaiting your response
Yes, it is the same ETH wallet address that you use for all the airdrops.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
okiki1:
please am just coming across this thread
can i still join?
Sure there is enough room to accommodate as many as possible.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
titilope11:
Hi Akins, I joined ur telegram groups some months ago, I followed all the process and I've been given CNN, HAV, ATOC,DCC,GSGC,DTA, ICT.

The question now is how do i turn dem into cash?
I have answered this question several times. You can only convert a token into cash when it is listed in an exchange.
Andi think most of the tokens you listed have already been listed so they can be sold but you only get little from them now due to the bearish market. I mean Bitcoin price that is dumping is not allowing most coins prices to rise.
I'll suggest you wait a little till the bull season comes around, then you can sell.
But if you still want to sell, go to our telegram chat group. And read the pinned message. The process of selling your token to get ETH or btc has been explained.

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
seanmozilla:

Please is it the same ETH wallet address obtained from imtoken that you use in filling all the airdrops?
I have answered your question. Sorry for the late response.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Happy easter Monday and happy new week.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by SEUJ(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2018
baba I salute you.
I have read all the post made here but my challenge is that I only use a pc...my phone is spoilt.
how can I download telegram and imtoken before this train leaves my sight?
I commend your generosity, God bless
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2018
SEUJ:
baba I salute you.
I have read all the post made here but my challenge is that I only use a pc...my phone is spoilt.
how can I download telegram and imtoken before this train leaves my sight?
I commend your generosity, God bless
We have web version of telegram, and there is desktop version of telegram. You can use anyone that you prefer.
No desktop version of imtoken, but you can use myetherwallet (MEW) or use metamask which is an extension on chrome browser and Firefox.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by SEUJ(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
agentakins:

We have web version of telegram, and there is desktop version of telegram. You can use anyone that you prefer.
No desktop version of imtoken, but you can use myetherwallet (MEW) or use metamask which is an extension on chrome browser and Firefox.
thanks boss, I google them right away.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by SEUJ(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
boss thanks, I am done with all the registrations and I have joined the group.
please which airdrop are still up for grab make I de click am one time, I no fit wait..lol
appreciate again boss, you dey try.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
SEUJ:
boss thanks, I am done with all the registrations and I have joined the group.
please which airdrop are still up for grab make I de click am one time, I no fit wait..lol
appreciate again boss, you dey try.
Most of the airdrops are still open. Start from the last one posted, then go upward and register with each link.
Anyone that has closed will be indicated on the website that it has closed.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
SEUJ:
thanks boss, I google them right away.
Be careful with googled MEW wallet, there are a lot of fake URLs. Make sure you use the one with https and no changing of any of the letters to deceive the novice.
The real mew wallet is myetherwalletdotcom.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by SEUJ(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
agentakins:

Be careful with googled MEW wallet, there are a lot of fake URLs. Make sure you use the one with https and no changing of any of the letters to deceive the novice.
The real mew wallet is myetherwalletdotcom.
I sure did take caution, thank you. I appreciate much. Yea, is mew the same as erco20 stuff?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by SEUJ(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
agentakins:

Most of the airdrops are still open. Start from the last one posted, then go upward and register with each link.
Anyone that has closed will be indicated on the website that it has closed.
I have already thanks. some sites are asking for erco20. is it the same as mew?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by CeeKay17: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
I wonder why some will be giving airdrop of less than $1
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
SEUJ:
I have already thanks. some sites are asking for erco20. is it the same as mew?
MEW wallet is not the same thing as erc20, it is only compatible with erc20 tokens.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
CeeKay17:
I wonder why some will be giving airdrop of less than $1
Lol. But that $1 might turn out ti be $1000 in few months. Who knows?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by seanmozilla: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2018
agentakins:

Hello sir, I don't know whether there is any telegram group you created where we can ask questions apart from the channel, cos i can't type anything there.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2018
seanmozilla:

Hello sir, I don't know whether there is any telegram group you created where we can ask questions apart from the channel, cos i can't type anything there.
We have a telegram chat group. I will repost the link in the channel for you to join.
However, you can also ask your questions here for others to benefit.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by SEUJ(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2018
agentakins:

MEW wallet is not the same thing as erc20, it is only compatible with erc20 tokens.
alright, thanks.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
SEUJ:
alright, thanks.
There are different ETH wallets. But not all of them are erc20 compatible. That means, not all of them can support the storage of tokens on ETH Blockchain.
Those ETH wallets that can store tokens built on ETH Blockchain are called erc20 compatible wallets.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by CeeKay17: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
agentakins:

Highly unlikely bro. Besides is it not their mates that are giving out $10 - $100. Most airdrops these days are a waste of time so I'm very selective about the ones I join.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
CeeKay17:

Highly unlikely bro. Besides is it not their mates that are giving out $10 - $100. Most airdrops these days are a waste of time so I'm very selective about the ones I join.
Sure, you are on point. However, there is no way one can identify the one that will become big.
We just have to keep registering until we hit it big.
I did rebellious, exrn, hawala, btc blue, accelerator.
Who knows they would come out big?
I'm also selective too, I don't post airdrop that is less than $10. Except I don't know the value of the airdrop before posting.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2018
Good day guys and gals.
Don't let the condition of the current market discourage you from registering for airdrops.
The price you see now will become history soon when the bulls take over the market.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
agentakins:
Good day guys and gals.
Don't let the condition of the current market discourage you from registering for airdrops.
The price you see now will become history soon when the bulls take over the market.

Please are we to store all the airdrop names and registration(especially those that require we register using their site and even go as far as giving up eth addresses) or do they all come to the imtoken wallet address.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by stevespack(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
So happy that i came across this site today. But i have problem pls i only have laptop and nokia e5 can it be possible for me to still join please i really want to kindly explain to me on how to go about it thanks and remain bless.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2018
fhranciz:

Please are we to store all the airdrop names and registration(especially those that require we register using their site and even go as far as giving up eth addresses) or do they all come to the imtoken wallet address.
I don't understand your question pls.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2018
stevespack:
So happy that i came across this site today. But i have problem pls i only have laptop and nokia e5 can it be possible for me to still join please i really want to kindly explain to me on how to go about it thanks and remain bless.
There is a similar question right on this page, scroll up and check.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
agentakins:

I don't understand your question pls.

As I register for each airdrops, do I need to create or keep there wallet or a singular wallet is just required
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 4:39am On Apr 08, 2018
fhranciz:

As I register for each airdrops, do I need to create or keep there wallet or a singular wallet is just required
You use only a singular wallet. Which means you must use only 1 wallet for all your registrations.
However, if you have too many tokens in your wallet, you can create a new one and start using that one again until you feel like creating another one.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL!!!
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by phoenixchap: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'm really late for the party. cry cry

What can I do to make up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix) / Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved?