Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed (5225 Views)

Is Ganduje A Fulani Or Hausa Man? / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Highest Educational Qualification? / Is Atiku Actually A Fulani Or Chamba Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed by olawalepopoola: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
I like to be enlightened. Is Atiku contesting for the post of Presidency Hausa or Fulani or is he a mixed breed?. What of Sule Lamido and Rabiu Kwankwaso
My fear is that if anyone has Fulani need blood in them then we are in great troubles.
Re: Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed by Odingo1: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
olawalepopoola:
I like to be enlightened. Is Atiku contesting for the post of Presidency Hausa or Fulani or is he a mixed breed?. What of Sule Lamido and Rabiu Kwankwaso
My fear is that if anyone has Fulani need blood in them then we are in great troubles.
As far as you people see core Northerners as only people that is fit enough to rule Nigeria and they are ready to kill you guys to get to power and you guys are afraid of them. The names you listed above are core northern muslims and they are bound to be sympathetic to fulani course,that is why they call their ethnic group now Hausa-fulani.
Re: Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed by bjnice(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
as far as i know Atiku Abubakar is a Fulani man, am not sure is a mix breed sha. For Lamidi and Co i can't say
Re: Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed by manci(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Have a rest of mind all the mentioning three are ipob.
Re: Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed by Ofodirinwa: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Everyone you listed is Fulani. Non-Fulanis are not allowed to hold power in their respective states.
Re: Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed by Yankee101: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
The fact is there are no unmixed peoples in the world. Thanks to intermarriage and sheer hormones. But most people like to associate with a winning/ruling/richer group of peoples, hence the so-called Fulani dominant class in the Hausa-Fulani stock. And i think only Buhari is actually close to 'pure' fulani amongst all the former Nigerian presidents.

Atiku looks like the typical Hausa. They are dark, bulky and usually of average height.

Buhari resmbles the typical fulani man. Tall, extremely thin from gruelling migratory genes and basic millet and curds diet, fair complexioned no matter the rate of exposure to the Sun and generally have a preference for one wife at a time (perharps due to the ancient traditions where you have to take physical beatings For your potential wife in order to show endurance).
Re: Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed by omonnakoda: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Many so called Fulani are slave descendants especially in Adamawa.

The Fulani operate a complex caste system known very much to themselves. They have swelled their numbers by assimilating slaves over time. Those at the top of the caste system rarely marry non Fulani
Re: Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed by omonnakoda: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Yankee101:
The fact is there are no unmixed peoples in the world. Thanks to intermarriage and sheer hormones. But most people like to associate with a winning/ruling/richer group of peoples, hence the so-called Fulani dominant class in the Hausa-Fulani stock. And i think only Buhari is actually close to 'pure' fulani amongst all the former Nigerian presidents.

Atiku looks like the typical Hausa. They are dark, bulky and usually of average height.

Buhari resmbles the typical fulani man. Tall, extremely thin from gruelling migratory genes and basic millet and curds diet, fair complexioned no matter the rate of exposure to the Sun and generally have a preference for one wife at a time (perharps due to the ancient traditions where you have to take physical beatings For your potential wife in order to show endurance).

The look thing is nonsense.
How many of the emirs or sultans are light skinned or tall.
Many Northerners prize light skin and marry such people from diverse origins,Arab, Barber! Tuareg etc.
The reality is that Fulani is a culture that has assimilated several genes over the years just like Tutsi and many other Arab Negro mixes. In some places they are very Negroid and in others less so.
Many rich abokis buy wives from Egypt and the desert times to "improve" their stock

Remember the late Sardauna, the current Sultan and other emirs

(1) (Reply)

Why David Lyon Was Removed As Governor - His Deputy Is Olumba Olumba Bishop / Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu / Crowd As Buhari Commissions Projects In Imo [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.