Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses (29840 Views)

Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka / How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis / Senate Intervenes In Benue Crisis, Meets With Ortom, Traditional Rulers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Castanea(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
.....and the news has been removed from the source.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by SantaCruz1: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Shameless old f00l
. continue trolling me my boy
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by InvertedHammer: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Benue people should continue dealing with the herdsmen while the unnecessary talking and blame games continue. They will be silly to turn in their weapons of defense.
That's all.

Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by adecz: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
One of the biggest failure of
Buhari, is that he values loyalty
above competence.

He surrounds himself with ppl
are extremely loyal but know nothing,
yet he refuses to change them.

His regime will go down in history as
the worst of all time.

This IG should have been sacked since 2016!!

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by ManagerUgo(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Thunder fire your mouth there. May you and your entire generation be wiped out same way innocent citizens are been killed in Benue. Anumpama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by PapalsBull(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
SantaCruz1:
. continue trolling me my boy
[/s]

Continue trolling berem, akuya... woman wrapper.

Continue to troll gotze1, old frustrated bastarrd cheesy
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by SantaCruz1: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

Continue trolling berem, akuya... woman wrapper.

Continue to troll gotze1, old frustrated bastarrd cheesy
. imagine how stupeed you are, ur own na to just dey spit around people's handle like a mad dawg

i hate noise makers ,don't quote me again biko
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by PapalsBull(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
SantaCruz1:
. imagine how stupeed you are, ur own na to just dey spit around people's handle like a mad dawg

i hate noise makers ,don't quote me again biko
[/s]

Shey na your mama get nairaland wey person no go quote you ba?

Fvck outa here if you don't want anyone to quote you. Bastarrd !
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by jrusky(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
gbegudujo:
Ortom should have just resigned his membership of APC maybe first as a threat or for real.

God bless you. What is Ortom still doing in apc still amused me. A party he belong and delivered his state treating him this way and he can't bullshit them and dump them this is crazy. The loyalty in benue people gene is really turning stupid.

Ortom leave apc to safe your head and your people if apc win next election I swear benue will no longer be in Nigeria map. Mark my word
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Wemabank: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:
But why has the IGP failed to obey Buhari’s order asking him to relocate to Benue?
abeg help me ask the idiot oh
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by positivethought: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just imagine the lies n clear bias by a high ranking security official!, there is no question to the fact that the herdsmen attacks in Benue has the tacit support of the government in pursuit of parochial n hiden agenda,Benue sons n daughters should just gather enough evidence n forward the matter to the ICC that's all.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Wemabank: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
doctokwus:

All you people shouting get your PVC,it won't get Buhari out.
The almajiris and northerners would still vote for him in their millions when they are just given 2k.
The SS,SE and SW votes cannot counter the zombie like voting these people would do.
The challenge of getting Buhari out is far more than you people can envisage.Already with all the security agencies being headed by fanatical,zealot Muslims,the task becomes more gargantuan.
People need to start taking seriously the issue of restructuring or even secession from this fulani government
baba 2k too much na just 500 hundred naira and those animals will start obeying orders like the cows they use to rear
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Pascal181: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
see hate speech nd hate action. so d corpses should be buried hidden without showing them. If God did not allow buhari, dis IGP nd d fulani herdsm to suffer nd die shamefully then ...
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by mysteryman2014: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
This rather biased reporting. The question is what give rise to the promulgation of the anti open grazing law, obviously it was due to the incessant killing of the innocent by theFulani herdsmen who believed that they were above the law.

The IGP need to know that in a democratic dispensation the state are no appendage of the centre. Each state have respective house of assemblies that represent the interest of the people and also check the executive.

The bill supporting the anti grazing act was duely passed by the state house of assemble before becoming a law. Thus it is binding on all. The IG thus erred in his assertions that the anti grazing law was responsible. The Fulani herdsmen must be brought to book, lest they lead this country to a second civil war.

Mind you, no country survives two civil wars. The entity called Nigeria may cease to exist if that scenario breaks out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by brookz: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2018
Why the Blame Game Mr IGP?

Is better if you go and discharge your duty Effectively and Efficiently in order to avoid a rehearsal attack from the Evildoers that have Bedeviled the Country.

Or else i smell Gross incompetency from the Police.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by DedeNkem: 1:22am On Feb 04, 2018
The id*iotic clueless northerner is blaming someone else for failure of his own job! This northern imb*ecile did nothing when fulani terrorists were busy killing people!!!
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Dicky5494: 4:52am On Feb 04, 2018
Shithole country. Shithole IGP.... What a shame
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Ikpongiton: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
- IGP Ibrahim Idris allegedly blamed Governor Samuel Ortom for escalating herdsmen crisis in Benue state

- The IGP reportedly told the Senate that the governor's statement during the burial of victims was inciting

- He added that the public display of coffins of people who died in the attack also renewed tension in the state

https://www.naija.ng/1149997-igp-idris-blames-governor-ortom-benue-crisis.htmlhtml

it is because merit was sacrificed,that is why this idiot is the i.g.p .
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by HeroicMeastro: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
- IGP Ibrahim Idris allegedly blamed Governor Samuel Ortom for escalating herdsmen crisis in Benue state

- The IGP reportedly told the Senate that the governor's statement during the burial of victims was inciting

- He added that the public display of coffins of people who died in the attack also renewed tension in the state

https://www.naija.ng/1149997-igp-idris-blames-governor-ortom-benue-crisis.htmlhtml

I think i agree with the IGP to some extend. The governor is using the situation to score political points in the state and to win sympathy of neighbouring communities ahead of 2019, following his 3 wasteful years in governance with nothing to show.
But i am of the opinion that instead of trading blames, we should all proffer a lasting solution to this unwanted killings.
Its so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Beremx:
What a lazy buffoon of an IGP!! Who is going to tell me now that this man is not partial and sympathetic to the herdsmen? I trust Ortom and Benue leaders to respond to your idiotic accusations and blame games. Nonsense!!
Me.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Wemabank:
baba 2k too much na just 500 hundred naira and those animals will start obeying orders like the cows they use to rear
You're calling human beings animals, that's precursor to genocide. You can do better than this. Try to be human because you are not better than an animal if this is the way you think.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2018
doctokwus:

The almajiris and northerners would still vote for him in their millions when they are just given 2k.
The SS,SE and SW votes cannot counter the zombie like voting these people would do.
The challenge of getting Buhari out is far more than you people can envisage.Already with all the security agencies being headed by fanatical,zealot Muslims,the task becomes more gargantuan.
People need to start taking seriously the issue of restructuring or even secession from this fulani government
Not everyone needs to be Almajiris or northerners before they could give their votes to Buhari and it doesn't necessarily need to be about 2k. Though all politicians and political parties share money to voters. You just have to respect the wish of the majority if you find yourself on the side of the minority.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by kazzy4u(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2018
i no dis herdsmen killing hv d support of politician in it. they re d course of evrytin hppn in Nigeria nw. jst bcoz dey wntd to tak d thrown.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by kazzy4u(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2018
i no dis herdsmen killing hv d support of politician in it. they re d course of evrytin hppn in Nigeria nw. jst bcoz dey wntd to tak d thrown or doin sum sacrifices to renew deir life
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Terver90: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2018
I can't just understand why my Tiv brothers choose to be their own problems, the way a Tiv man use to defend buhari and his government and express hatred for PDP is confusing to me I wonder their new position right now because even after this unfortunate killings I can't say if they now have a new opinion about this present government because of my previous experiences with them.
OK my own analysis; they claimed PDP government was too corrupt, but people lived better lives under them, they had higher purchasing power, the economy performed better, they APC will claim crude prices as a point which is unconvincing to me, pdp were open to public opinions,
Now APC; They are saints, they are fighting corruption and are regaining stolen billions, but Nigerians became poorer, hungrier and some even resolving to suicides, scandal in the recruitment of federal jobs recruitments, now when Fulani herdsmen attacks and kills no arrest, but when their is a little retaliation, then can now remember that we have able security agencies.
The use of our national security agencies by this present administration is highly questionable for me. NOTE; Believe it or not, I am 27 years old now my arguments are not political because I am not just interested in the Nigerian politics, because I strongly doubt it's credibility and the violent nature, My highest political involvement in my life is my school SUG and departmental elections.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Fourwinds: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2018
it will never be well with IGP
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Of course he did; he politicised the crisis, inciting hatred and division among the ppl; you can easily relate the lynching of those innocent Fulani at the motor park to Ortom's public mass burial of the 73 victims and his subsequent divisive utterances.

His militia armed with AK47 on N15k monthly salary, already pumped with hatred were unleashed to enforce the untimely grazing law.
They were unfortunately also ill-prepared, overzealous and along with some locals hunted down the herdsmen often exploiting/extorting them - leading to the reprisals.

Ortom was playing to the gallery, using the media to incite emotions rather calm and cool them as you would expect of a good leader who was interested in the peace and unity of his ppl; he was also playing in accordance to the script of a bigger picture crafted by some ppl only interested in discrediting the president and bringing down his government at any cost - even if it means undermining our national security and unity.

These ppl tried and failed with IPOB; they are now using the herdsmen/farmer crisis and the media which they already own and control to divide the north in particular and Nigerians in general, along ethnic and religious lines, in order to achieve their selfish agenda.

In the same vein; here are pictures of several Fulani women and children being quietly buried by their own ppl; they were murdered in cold blood in June 2017 in Adamawa; they had had no governor, Grand Khadi/Bishop to preside over their burial, no fanfare of media publicity; they were buried anonymously with no identity, silently with no tears, no follow up stories or images of wailing family members - they lay now in their graves forgotten because they are Fulani and not Christians.

1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by MrBingo: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
thornapple:

pls u can say that again.

Can I buy you pant? Please?
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by infoleak: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Toktee:
Don't talk what you don't know for you are not in benue state,but don't worry we are all in nigeria and the herdsmen are everywhere including you and idris home town.

Bros! Na u suppose no talk what u don't know cos me in Benue know what I am talking.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by CioAngels(f): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Very sad a statement, IGP? What qualify a people for this very post of igp? Very shameful, it is a fact that education is no wisdom. He is a confused man, he must be overwhelmed with the task hence his out of touch talk.
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by freeze001(f): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
doctokwus:

Just imagine you now...
Re: IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
IPOB the zoo is crumbling grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison / Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.