Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (128222 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mrmarshfcb: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hi everyone, so I’ve found this thread really helpful as I’ve seen very useful information. As someone that’s aspiring to study in Austria I’d like to contribute and share whatever information I come across. Let’s keep the thread alive.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by TemitiTope: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
I actually quoted like two individuals that needed help few days ago but I'm surprised I couldn't find those messages today on the thread. Maybe it got deleted by bot but if you have any questions about Austria I'll be willing to help as much as I could to the best of my knowledge.. I don't usually come on here but once I'm online I'll reply and if the engagement keep coming then I'll be available more often. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mrmarshfcb: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
So from what I understand so far the early stages of the process involves gathering the necessary documents according to what the University you’re applying to requires, taking them for verification and legalisation which you’ll have to pay for. Then apply to the school, pls correct me if I’m wrong about any of the information above.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by sodiquisty(m): 5:52am On Jun 23, 2023
First Thing first
Check for the schools and course you want to apply for

Know their admission procedure
Gather all necessary documents
Book legalization appointment from the austria embassy website
Then proceed to ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja for authentication

On your legality appointment date then submit all your documents at the embassy for verification

PS: Verification takes 2 to 3month

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mrmarshfcb: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2023
sodiquisty:
First Thing first
Check for the schools and course you want to apply for

Know their admission procedure
Gather all necessary documents
Book legalization appointment from the austria embassy website
Then proceed to ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja for authentication

On your legality appointment date then submit all your documents at the embassy for verification

PS: Verification takes 2 to 3month

So someone advised that you legalise all your documents at once to avoid paying extra for another verification process that means including the documents that will be required for visa interview.
So my question is, how many extra documents will that be? Can someone pls help clarify this.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Veee22: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2023
Please I need help with the legalisation of documents for Austria, I tried to book an appointment on the Austrian embassy website but it is saying "there are unfortunately no appointments available". Please how do I go about the legalization
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by omotola90(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
TemitiTope:
I actually quoted like two individuals that needed help few days ago but I'm surprised I couldn't find those messages today on the thread. Maybe it got deleted by bot but if you have any questions about Austria I'll be willing to help as much as I could to the best of my knowledge.. I don't usually come on here but once I'm online I'll reply and if the engagement keep coming then I'll be available more often. Thanks
temititope,please kindly drop your mail
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Control56: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2023
TemitiTope:

Please i need your help on how to track my Austrian visa application status. I applied on the 6th of June, 2023. I have tried every means online but to no avail. I’ll really appreciate if you be of help to me. Thank you.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by TemitiTope: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2023
The right thing is to gather all the docs required for your Program (Msc&Bsc) not according to a particular university because that university might end up not giving you admission..

Mrmarshfcb:
So from what I understand so far the early stages of the process involves gathering the necessary documents according to what the University you’re applying to requires, taking them for verification and legalisation which you’ll have to pay for. Then apply to the school, pls correct me if I’m wrong about any of the information above.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by TemitiTope: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2023
Austria embassy are very approachable and attend to mail, so send them mail with your details they'll get back to you.
Control56:

Please i need your help on how to track my Austrian visa application status. I applied on the 6th of June, 2023. I have tried every means online but to no avail. I’ll really appreciate if you be of help to me. Thank you.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by TemitiTope: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2023
You can ask your questions here or drop your email address I'll contact you..

omotola90:
temititope,please kindly drop your mail
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Parrotpal(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Control56:

Visa application or Resident Permit application? And which city?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by omotola90(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
TemitiTope:
You can ask your questions here or drop your email address I'll contact you..

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by TemitiTope: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
I have sent you an e mail you can delete your email address here

omotola90:
omotolaayoola38@gmail.com
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Veee22: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please I need help with the legalisation of documents for Austria, I tried to book an appointment on the Austrian embassy website but it is saying "there are unfortunately no appointments available". Please how do I go about the legalization
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Control56: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Parrotpal:

Visa application or Resident Permit application? And which city?
Visa application for visiting/tourist to Austria, it’s short stay. I applied in lagos
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Ewadoyin1983: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pls I need someone to talk to regarding Austria study visa. Pls kindly be of help to me urgently. My email is lapejudoyin@yahoo.com.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by oyetpel(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
@Henrycarto

Good evening bro, I just watched a YouTube video of you on wakawaka Doctor channel.
Great to know that you are here.
I saw that you helped 10 people to gain admission to Austria this year.
Would you be willing to help me for 2024 admission?

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Hello all, please I need some advice.

I have an admission to study in Austria, and I want to do my verification. The school that gave me admission said that I should legalize my degree certificate and transcript, so my question is, should I submit my waec certificate for verification and legalization? Or should I don't submit the waec certificate because the school doesn't require it and I didn't even use it to get admission for a Master's program.

Please guys with experience on this what do you think?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Creeza(m): 4:39am On Jul 11, 2023
lextube:
Hello all, please I need some advice.

I have an admission to study in Austria, and I want to do my verification. The school that gave me admission said that I should legalize my degree certificate and transcript, so my question is, should I submit my waec certificate for verification and legalization? Or should I don't submit the waec certificate because the school doesn't require it and I didn't even get admission for a Master's program.

Please guys with experience on this what do you think?
verify only what they requested for.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by AdaAwka1: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Creeza:
give it a trial. Alas nothing good comes easy

I already told you that visa success rate depends on your docs and how prepared you are.

Family reunification only permits spouses, or children of the student and NO you can't travel with them on the same visa.... Austria doesn't permit that

You go and they join you later on their own Visa type D. (Check the embassy for more details)

OK Noted with tnks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Creeza:
verify only what they requested for.

In this case, only my degree certificate and transcript. What about other types of documents that may be required for verification? I am married, and I hope to relocate with my family.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Creeza(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
lextube:

In this case, only my degree certificate and transcript. What about other types of documents that may be required for verification? I am married, and I hope to relocate with my family.
you said school,

Now you make mention of being married

Well this question has been answered before by @Henrycarto

Use the search option on nairaland he explained vividly what you need to verify as a married man
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Ewadoyin1983: 5:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Pls am I allowed to go with my family as a PhD student?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Creeza(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Ewadoyin1983:
Pls am I allowed to go with my family as a PhD student?
doesn't work that way

Read on " family reunification"

One of both spouses has to be granted residency permit first. So indirectly or directly both cant travel on the same visa ( the one issued to the student)

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Amule5000us(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Please can 2.2 get admission in Canada
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Amule5000us:
Please can 2.2 get admission in Canada
Post Graduate Diploma, yes… Masters isn’t possible with 2.2

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (57) (Reply)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.