Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (128458 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
ChiomaMC:
yes.
Please how long can legalization take from MOE to Embassy, my school last day for application is 2nd January. Is it possibilities.

People that did there own

Takes them 4 months

Pur your mind for 2025
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ChiomaMC: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wawuuu. Ok. Thanks. Never knew it takes this long

janda1:

Takes them 4 months

Pur your mind for 2025
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
janda1:
This is how much @Jenizonto spent to move to Austria🇦🇹.

She landed in Austria 2 weeks ago by reading my tweets and doing it herself.

She spent a total of 4.1M Naira from start to finish.

Read🔽

1. Admission Application Fees : Nil

2. Verification at both Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (I went myself) : #10,000

3. Affidavit of Age and NPC : #12,000

4. Verification fee (Lawyer fee): #200,000

5. Legalisation fee : €80 per document (7 document) #277,200

6. Tuition fee : €749 per semester (paid when I arrived)

7. Accommodation +deposit : €350 +€500( I use black market rate becos I paid from Nigeria) sad #892,500)

8. Health Insurance - #25,000

9. Police Character Certificate - #35,000
Legalisation fee :€80 (#68,000)

10. POF - they request for €13k (You can get someone to help you with this)

11. Fingerprint fee : €20 (17,
000)
12. Resident Permit application fee : €120 (#102,000)

13. Visa Application Fees - €150 (#127,500)

14. Document for my source of fund(used self supported so I made use of land sales) : #350,000

Total cost : #2,126,200

NOTE:

i. You will also Authentic ur Police character certificate at MoFA and also Legalize it at the embassy with €80 on the day you want to apply for Resident Permit.

ii. Prove of Accommodation is a must before applying for Resident Permit.

iii. Source of income is a must, u either use self sponsored or Sponsorship( you also need document for this, like your sponsor payroll, bank statement, employment letter, if it a business person; CAC.

iii. Accommodation deposit will be given back you.

Iv. During my Legalisation I paid when €1=495
While other was €1=850

- I travelled with €1800

-For my tuition fee : €749 (#823,900)

-Accommodation for 2 months: €700 (#770,000)

-Austria insurance fee: €70 (#77,000)

-miscellaneous : €281 (#309,100)

-since I don't know when I will get a job at black market rate

Total: #1,980,000

Final Total cost: #4,106,200
#copied

For point 7, the accommodation part. I want to state that although you can get a shared apartment for €350. Sometimes in some shared apartments, these €350 excludes utility bills such as electricity, water and internet.

Also, I don't know about other States in Austria, but in Vienna, accommodation is a little bit scarce and getting a student apartment in a dormitory is quite challenging. Sometimes you may apply for accommodation and would be on the waiting list for up to 3 months before you get a student-shared apartment within the price tag of €350 - €370. Because shared apartments don't come easily, and you must present to MA35 an apartment which you have secured and can register at the local district you hope to reside in (Medezettel) before they give you your residence permit, I will advise you to budget at least €400 - €500. I know it sounds expensive, but Austria is experiencing Inflation and the price of renting an apartment is surging too. Budget at least €1000 for security deposit (This would be paid to the landlord/landlady when you move into the apartment).

Make a solid plan for yourself as to how you will survive when you get into Austria. These rents are paid every month and don't expect to get a job immediately you land in Austria, no matter how skilled you think you are. So come along with some foodstuff and some funds that may last you for at least up to 3 months. If you can afford to come along with funds that will last you for 5 months - 6 months, then all the best.

If you are physically, mentally and psychologically prepared to study, live and work in Austria, then please start learning German. Start learning it from Nigeria, you will thank me later for this advice. Life will be easy for you if you can learn German to B2 level before moving to Austria. Learn some other skills like barbing, phone repairs, plaiting of hair, graphics design, photography etc. These skills can help you survive the first few months when you arrive in Austria.

Remember, it is not easy in Austria. Getting a job as a student in Austria is not easy especially in Vienna, because of the language barrier. So you need to prepare. Well I don talk finish sha.

7 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 1:16am On Dec 09, 2023
lextube:

For point 7, the accommodation part. I want to state that although you can get a shared apartment for €350. Sometimes in some shared apartments, these €350 excludes utility bills such as electricity, water and internet.

Also, I don't know about other States in Austria, but in Vienna, accommodation is a little bit scarce and getting a student apartment in a dormitory is quite challenging. Sometimes you may apply for accommodation and would be on the waiting list for up to 3 months before you get a student-shared apartment within the price tag of €350 - €370. Because shared apartments don't come easily, and you must present to MA35 an apartment which you have secured and can register at the local district you hope to reside in (Medezettel) before they give you your residence permit, I will advise you to budget at least €400 - €500. I know it sounds expensive, but Austria is experiencing Inflation and the price of renting an apartment is surging too. Budget at least €1000 for security deposit (This would be paid to the landlord/landlady when you move into the apartment).

Make a solid plan for yourself as to how you will survive when you get into Austria. These rents are paid every month and don't expect to get a job immediately you land in Austria, no matter how skilled you think you are. So come along with some foodstuff and some funds that may last you for at least up to 3 months. If you can afford to come along with funds that will last you for 5 months - 6 months, then all the best.

If you are physically, mentally and psychologically prepared to study, live and work in Austria, then please start learning German. Start learning it from Nigeria, you will thank me later for this advice. Life will be easy for you if you can learn German to B2 level before moving to Austria. Learn some other skills like barbing, phone repairs, plaiting of hair, graphics design, photography etc. These skills can help you survive the first few months when you arrive in Austria.

Remember, it is not easy in Austria. Getting a job as a student in Austria is not easy especially in Vienna, because of the language barrier. So you need to prepare. Well I don talk finish sha.

Boss please can I dm you

I have few questions to ask
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Creeza(m): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2023
janda1:
Good evening everyone

Please do all your best to gather your documents

I was told Austria want to be strict with there visa processing next year
hearsays hearsays
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 5:13am On Dec 09, 2023
janda1:

Boss please can I dm you

Sure you can.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Omobola2012: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2023
janda1:

Takes them 4 months

Pur your mind for 2025

Pls I sent you an email. I would like to join the WhatsApp group
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Purplelemon: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Hey I sent you a mail
janda1:
If you want the WhatsApp group link

Send me a mail, so that we can keep this thread alive for other people who want to join in the future

Austria is the second cheapest after Poland among all the European countries, 750 euro per semester and if you are lucky

You can get it for 350 euro

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Purplelemon: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2023
lextube:

Sure you can.
Please how long does it take to get an approval for RP application?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
janda1:

Boss please can I dm you

Hi could you resend your dm to me again please?

I couldn't find the one you sent earlier.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Purplelemon:
Please how long does it take to get an approval for RP application?

It depends on how your documents are complete and convincing. Mine took 1week . I have heard of other people's own taking up to 3months.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2023
lextube:

Hi could you resend your dm to me again please?

I couldn't find the one you sent earlier.

Have sent you a message
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Dgabby01: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2023
Hello,I sent you an email.
janda1:
If you want the WhatsApp group link

Send me a mail, so that we can keep this thread alive for other people who want to join in the future

Austria is the second cheapest after Poland among all the European countries, 750 euro per semester and if you are lucky

You can get it for 350 euro
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
janda1:

Have sent you a message

What's the name of your email address so that I can search for it?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
lextube:

tonybank01
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Omobola2012: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
freedomtours:

Hello bro, student copy or scanned copy of your transcript cannot be authenticated at federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs here in Abuja, you need to request for the official copy from your school, some people use to use the address of
The ministry of education to request for the transcript from their school, because some schools only sends to institutions, and ministry of education permits that, you can pick from them and proceed with authentication there
I blieve you can meet up, you only need to get some from your school in sort out the issue of your transcript faster.
Check my signature if you need further guidance on how to go about that.
pls I would like to connect with you.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Date is available now

Book now
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2023
https://appointment.bmeia.gv.at/

To book a date now

This is the website

Try next week

Always be on the portal every day by 11:59
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2023
Wake up before

11:59 and enter exactly 11:59

Choose the middle or the second to the last date

If you choose first, na oyo lo WA o
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Harbey92(m): 3:23am On Dec 15, 2023
kindly check your pm bro. i need to make some personal enquiries
lextube:

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Good morning everyone

I have to delete the WhatsApp link so that to keep this thread alive for future aspirant to learn and gain more information

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by moshood44(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2023
janda1:
Good morning everyone

I have to delete the WhatsApp link so that to keep this thread alive for future aspirant to learn and gain more information

Thanks
that's good.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lucksonlight(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2023
lextube:

If you really need something desperately, you would know what to do.

Please what do I need to do.

I check their website everyday and the date keep changing. They’re already in May.

It’s frustrating
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Good morning

People got date this morning

Check from Tuesday and Thursday night that's when they release date and you have took be fast about it base on the information they share here Last week

It will be difficult getting date starting from next year

Check around 11:59 exactly from Tuesday and Thursday and also check other days also
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2023
lucksonlight:

Please what do I need to do.

I check their website everyday and the date keep changing. They’re already in May.

It’s frustrating

Good morning

People got date this morning

Check from Tuesday and Thursday night that's when they release date and you have took be fast about it base on the information they share here Last week

It will be difficult getting date starting from next year

Check around 11:59 exactly from Tuesday and Thursday and also check other day
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tonychukzor: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hey Guys,

Feel free to join the link to whatsapp group for Information on relocation to Austria,Germany and Sweden

https:///DxXraU2w4TBCT6bGvHcnHS
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hope you are awake

Time to hunt for date we
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Date is available

Book now

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tonybank01: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2023
lextube:

tonybank01@gmail.com
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OluwasureGig: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
janda1:
Date is available

Book now

Is that may or August I see there why so far

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
OluwasureGig:

Is that may or August I see there why so far

May date
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by janda1: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2023
lextube:

If you really need something desperately, you would know what to do.

Boss good morning I sent you a mail using tonybank01@gmail.com

I have few questions to ask about Austria

Have submitted my application at moe and mofa

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (57) (Reply)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.