Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? (6246 Views)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by JUO(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
imagine if it were to be Nigeria people will say all sought of things but u can see it in the western world. i was watching national geographic channel in one of their programs (taboo) and i saw this. i said u should see it too

Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Phate07(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2011

Which kind of mother is she? Hell and damnations!
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2011
(cough FAMILY SECTION! cough!grin But I knew they were white, sorry if I sound racist but there are certain things certain groups of ppl allow more than others and this is def. one of them. My mother and I was discussing this when we heard about it. Clearly this woman is doing it for pleasure, CLEARLY! Nasty arse.
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2011
The woman is strong shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by sleekflexy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

(cough FAMILY SECTION! cough!grin But I knew they were white, sorry if I sound racist but there are certain things certain groups of ppl allow more than others and this is def. one of them. My mother and I was discussing this when we heard about it. Clearly this woman is doing it for pleasure, CLEARLY! Nasty arse.

My thoughts too(the part in bold)
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Outstrip(f): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2011
I feel like slapping the boy
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2011
why now?

but its still better than cow milk lol,also very cheap lol
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by queensmith: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2011
abnormal!

I heard some women do it to remain thin! what americans dont come up with!
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2011
can you tell us why is abnormal?
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by naijafrend: 12:46am On Jan 10, 2011
@ TopicEskimos breastfeed their children atleast until they are 10! I personally dont support bosom feeding beyond the age of 1,

@ Outstrip , You mentioned about slapping the child. I think you should be slapped instead ! What would a poor kid of 5 know?The mother on the other hand deserves one hard across her face.

What do we see around us? Public motors, churches, market places, food joints, Women publicly yanking out their bosom for all to see under the pretext of breastfeeding, many of them forget to put it back in place, even after the child is fast asleep, ( I particularly r'ber this african women at the lounge of one of the busiest airports in the world, she was lost in her book with her B*** on display for all and sundry and her kid fast asleep on her lap, I could see a majority of the busy travellers stopped by for a second to take a closer look), Isn't this a more meaner and nastier thing to do than feeding your own pikin ?
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by ifyalways(f): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2011
Strange!
Does the woman have a man;husband,boyfriend? . . .
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by SALady(f): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Topic, I mean what on earth is this Where is the father in all this? full story please anyone??
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
//
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2011
When do you stop a child from Breast Milk. please advise because my son is a voracious breast-milker
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by naijafrend: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

When do you stop a child from bosom Milk. please advise because my son is a voracious bosom-milker

between 6 and 12 months, but so many are going ahead with it till the kid is 2,
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
You can give him up to two yrs if you can,and if he still wants,cos some kids quits it themselves
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by question(m): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2011
I support baby-friendly. But not "5-year old"-friendly.
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by queensmith: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2011
uplawal:

can you tell us why is abnormal?
Is it normal?
you never know sha, maybe in some parts of the world thats how its done!
reminds me of the little britain skit!
lagerwhenindoubt:

When do you stop a child from bosom Milk. please advise because my son is a voracious bosom-milker
theres not really a limit to it, definitely not before 6 months but sometimes when the kid is walking or has started growing teeth its an indication that he should start eating big boy food! lol
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
Its not normal but it just looks odd cos the baby is grown,even if hes eating normal food,breast milk too is nothing abnormal.
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Tinksh(f): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

(cough FAMILY SECTION! cough!) grin But I knew they were white, sorry if I sound racist but there are certain things certain groups of ppl allow more than others and this is def. one of them. My mother and I was discussing this when we heard about it. Clearly this woman is doing it for pleasure, CLEARLY! Nasty arse.

There you go again, i can see a pattern!!!
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by OAM4J: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
gross!
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Busta(f): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
That is just not right!! shocked
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Knight1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
watched the prog too. and they have a really perfect name for it

TABOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Atreides(f): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
OAM4J:

gross!
seconded!
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Bidemi1997(f): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nasty!!! shocked
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by 1honeybee: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
you all need to search youtube for ''extreme breastfeeding'' or something like that. channel4 showed it sometime last yr or the yr before. There was an 8yrs old girl breastfeeding there. I personally don't think its disgusting, each to their own
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by ikamefa(f): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
grin grin grin

mega la leche factory cheesy
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2011
I just dnt know why people feel this is disgusting,its fine for whoever can do it
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by Orton10(m): 1:18am On Jan 12, 2011
If vat was ma kid, i would pick him up and fling him right through the window. What nonsense!!!
I back up MzD on dat, she surely derives pleasure from it.
Such things can make a child to grow up thinking dat the first place to look a girl/lady is the bossoms. Mtcheew!!!
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by member67023: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2011
The boy should not only suck the nipples. He can also use his molars and premolars to chew on the nipples.
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by abbaashiru(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Where's the breast?
Re: 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? by MummyD2020(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2020
naijafrend:

between 6 and 12 months, but so many are going ahead with it till the kid is 2,

Pls how can u stop a six months old baby from taking breastmilk when there is no health issue? And you replace it with what? Alcohol? To me it's too early. Say before two years old the mom should stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broken- Advice / My Wife thank you / Happy Birthday Edwife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.