Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love (409 Views)

Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship / Hate Speech: Let's Create A Nairaland Standards!!! / Buhari's New Year Speech - Let The Suffering Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love by eodavids(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
The Mohammadu Buhari-led Federal Government is of the opinion that hate speech should cease in Nigeria from now hence forth.

I therefore call on all Nigerians to find and use "LOVE SPEECHES" and no more hate speech.

Let all forget about pre-2015 incidents and speeches. We must move forward. Let's shun backwardness.

I Love all Nigerians, irrespective of whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Tiv, Edo, Kanuri, Tangale, Ijaw, Eric, Urobo, Waja, Fulani, AND THE OTHERS.

1 Like

Re: Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love by eodavids(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
eodavids:
The Mohammadu Buhari-led Federal Government is of the opinion that hate speech should cease in Nigeria from now hence forth.

I therefore call on all Nigerians to find and use "LOVE SPEECHES" and no more hate speech.

Let all forget about pre-2015 incidents and speeches. We must move forward. Let's shun backwardness.

I Love all Nigerians, irrespective of whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Tiv, Edo, Kanuri, Tangale, Ijaw, Eric, Urobo, Waja, Fulani, AND THE OTHERS.

Uncle Seun, Lalasticlala, all mods how about you guys?
Re: Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love by flamingREED(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
So long as there is a devil ruling the hearts of men,
There will continue to be vengeance.

God is love and it was out of love he ROASTED Sodom.

Love is justice and justice is love.
Re: Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love by eodavids(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2018
flamingREED:
So long as there is a devil ruling the hearts of men,
There will continue to be vengeance.

God is love and it was out of love he ROASTED Sodom.

Love is justice and justice is love.

Well, @flaming REED, you have passed the exams in as much as "love" is present in your speech. grin
Re: Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2018
If I say Buhari is a monster is that a hate speech or fact? Where does love speech begin? Are we expected to act like those quiet race in the Midlands of Legend Of The Seeker who confuse docility for virtue? How do I make a love speech with respect to the Benue killings? I should call God to judge? On a matter I know it's root cause and antidote? Where is love speech in the face of truth?
Re: Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love by eodavids(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
If I say Buhari is a monster is that a hate speech or fact? Where does love speech begin? Are we expected to act like those quiet race in the Midlands of Legend Of The Seeker who confuse docility for virtue? How do I make a love speech with respect to the Benue killings? I should call God to judge? On a matter I know it's root cause and antidote? Where is love speech in the face of truth?

Dear One, you have a point. But let's call on all to "love one another".

Things are messed up big time, that true. However, let's keep our heads cool so we can unite in devising a solution. Remember, all problems have solution.

1 Like

Re: Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love by blackpanda: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
dONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE CHILDREN OF HATE
If you take away the hate, they have nothing left to say
Re: Love Speech: Let's Imbibe The Spirit Of Love by eodavids(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
blackpanda:
dONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE CHILDREN OF HATE
If you take away the hate, they have nothing left to say

Let's show them love then.

From your comment, if all they've got is just the hate; then they are destitute and needs more love than you can imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Falana To Obasanjo: Stop Insulting Nigerians / IBB Urges Pres. Buhari To Step Down Ahead Of 2019 Election In Explosive Open Let / JUST IN: Four Officers Missing As Herdsmen Ambush Policemen In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.