Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos (4417 Views)

E-money Shares Adorable Photos With His Kids In His Luxurious Home / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Joelsblog(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
E-Money is already living the Everlasting life most Christians are to live if they make heaven, he took to Instagram minutes ago to share gracious new photos of himself adorned with outfits worth millions of Naira, E-Money is a perfect example of one living the dreams of many Nigerian men.

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/e-money-stun-in-material-glory-as-he-shares-new-photos/

Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Joelsblog(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2018

Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by obojememe: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
BBN
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Joelsblog(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by hidhrhis(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
ur heading is totally wrong
how can u compare a mere woman with God just because he is living in affluence op brain fall on u

1 Like

Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Joelsblog(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
hidhrhis:
ur heading is totally wrong
how can u compare a mere woman with God just because he is living in affluence op brain fall on u

Does E-Money look like he has v*gina
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by medexico(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
See asslicking!
how does this one look like a god?
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by mayweather145: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
This op needs hot slap

1 Like

Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Joelsblog(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by jdluv(f): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
When aking was compared to God ,an angel struck him and he was eatenup by maggots immediately.....dont compare man wit God
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by whitebeard(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Op u know u can also surpass him. Just believe in ur self
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Sleekydee(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
why is airforce1 the one delivering this news, where is my gee self
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Treasure17(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
I'm. very sure you are not trying to compare him with God. Going to cut you some slacks cause your own God start with small letter g. The god could mean deity or divinity of which e money is not one. Watch your language op.
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Joelsblog(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Treasure17:
I'm. very sure you are not trying to compare him with God. Going to cut you some slacks cause your own God start with small letter g. The god could mean deity or divinity of which e money is not one. Watch your language op.

Do you have a problem with English language?? I said looking like... Not a good please
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Treasure17(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Joelsblog:

Do you have a problem with English language?? I said looking like... Not a good please
Yes. Be my tutor since you are a grammar purist. And looking like is what? None of my business whether is looking like or not .
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by hidhrhis(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Joelsblog:

Does E-Money look like he has v*gina
ur brain did nt tell u I was referring to a male gender
Re: CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos by Joelsblog(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Pantless Lady Shares More Naked Photo Check / IceBox Owner? Zlatan Ibile Drip in New Pictures. PHOTOS / Bobrisky And Tontodikeh Set To Be The First Lesbian To Get Married In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.