Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pls I Need Help With Forex - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need Help With Forex (5394 Views)

If You're Struggling With Forex, Stocks And Crypto Trading. This Will Help You / Help With Forex/binary Trading In Ibadan / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by Galantis: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
okosodo:
No try urself, you must learn before you invest. Both ironfx and instaforex are good. I have been with instaforex for almost 10 years now
instaforex is a scam and ironfx does not offer it's services to Nigerians sad stop spreading false information
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by okosodo: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Galantis:
instaforex is a scam and ironfx does not offer it's services to Nigerians sad stop spreading false information
are you ok? You are talking to a very well experienced forex trader and you are proud of your ignorance. For the avoidance of doubt visit forexfactory.com/okosodo to see my performance and dont think that everyone on nairaland is jobless. I have exchanged over $750,000 in instaforex with no problems. If you have any problems with them, sought it out with them and stop engaging in deliberate falsehood, because you lost. Remember that you traded the nonsense with your own hands.
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by karlboss: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cool
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
laydoh:
Hi nairalanders,please I need help on how forex trading works but I have little knowledge about it,am planning on investing in it.pls anyone with the understanding should help.
Moreover, I just created an account with instaforex and ironfx but I don't know how legit they are.
contact me
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by letuak(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=laydoh post=64766501]Hi nairalanders,please I need help on how forex trading works but I have little knowledge about it,am planning on investing in it.pls anyone with the understanding should help.
Moreover, I just created an account with instafor
ex and ironfx but

Are you serious?
if yes, keep your hard earned money for now.
This is a marathon don't rush
- Go to babypips.com and make sure you pass thru all the classes .
- After register with forexfactory.com forum, there are some good threads u can digest especially in the discussion thread.
_ after 3 months of consecutive reading @ forexfactory
then you can decide on who will be your mentor.

Suggestion :

Read the following ;

1) The Candlestick Course by Steve Nison
2) Law of charts by Joe Ross
3) Trading Chaos by Bill Williams
4) Master the Market by Tom Williams
5) Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas .

Forex trading is much more than buying and selling, the moment you open your platform ; it's you against the world bests and for you to be profitable u must know how to take care of the details.
Just my 2cents.
Best of luck.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by Ebenezerk2: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
How do I get this trading strategy? thanks
steveblue:
My Trading Strategy is 95% accurate, with that confident my entry is accurate and my target is sure
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by steveblue: 1:27am On Feb 26, 2018
To get this strategy you call me on 0.8.03.5.3.3.7.7.5.1 , then we talk
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by Jaxx123: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2021
Mr olatunji is one of the successful Africa trader with massive result.
He show a powerful secret how average Nigeria can make Fortune from forex trading.

making $4,000 is a small

I never thought I can become effective forex trader in my life until I hock to this material.

Get his free gift here

www.forexlab.clementlab.xyz

Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by VlamesIffect(f): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Go to babypips and learn

Just like the way people go to school for 4 years to learn a course or take lessons or learn a skill or vocation that's how forex is... Imagine someone thay didn't study medicine in unilag or UI entering a medical surgery room...he doesn't know anything and cannot do anything...

That's how forex is...it is not a get quick rich scheme...you have to put in the work and sacrifice... develop patience and discipline & above all the ability to manage risks.

I will suggest you go into stock trading first.... Learn that one then come back to FX because it takes time to learn and it's more difficult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by Tiwasvibe: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2021
This does seem like an old thread anyways, but if there’s anyone here currently with similar challenges of how to become profitable, then worry less !

Simply reach out to us via WhatsApp: +2348180557062
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by frostguy: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Hi if you need help in forex i can help you out ( either newbie or professional) and you gain the stability you desire to make consistent profit at will. The screen shot below is the profit i made today from my A.I . To chat me up on my whatzapp no: 0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8

Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by frostguy: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
more result from my A.I on today trades........................

Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by hardon1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
See them..... All vultures undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by frostguy: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2021
This result are for real and not what some people think( too perfect to believe) . Well that is the level you attain once you can demistyfy FOREX................! smiley
Re: Pls I Need Help With Forex by frostguy: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Hi ,

Today trade as been exciting as my A.I continually makes profits ......! . If you really are interested in attaining financial freedom and secure your future why not take advantage of learning this skill and be financially independent . You can call me or Whatzzapp me on 0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which business can i invest with 300k thanks / Sporty Bet Is A Scam, Beware Nigerians! / Naira4dollar.com Please Credit My Bitcoin Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.