Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) (67289 Views)

The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] / Wicked World: Three Boys Caught Cooking Fresh Head Of Girlfriend In Local Pot (v / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ọ́dẹ́
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by fapcrook(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Aye ti daru patapata [code] lipsrsealed
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
thesicilian:
I hate Africa
and you love what continent?
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by ELgordo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jesus come quick quickly......ovoko
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Stallion93(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
this happen in south African boy stop dragging African in to this
Mister, It happens everywhere in Africa jhor! Africa is the devils Sanctuary
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Africa is just cursed
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
spirit of eledumare miss road go possess sbdy from south africa thinking dt shes from South West nigeria.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Muckross1122:
A South African woman was reportedly caught cooking and eating a child. The incident happened in Cape Town in South Africa.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/south-african-woman-caught-cooking-and.html

Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
engrchykae:
and you love what continent?
Europe, Australia, and the Canadian part of North America.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stallion93:
Mister, It happens everywhere in Africa jhor! Africa is the devils Sanctuary
me I neva see this can of thing 4 Nigeria shocked
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
thesicilian:

boy u are funny
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Osanobuaaahhhh ooooo...

Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by noziz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
check well Dat woman-man is a Nigerian, from South East, specifically from IMO state.

those pple eat human beings for a living!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by xreal: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is this hunger?

9ja still dey learn, agreed.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
thesicilian:

these people you mentioned have had their madness before.
Europe at a time were burning witches.
Staging crusades which Islam copied and named jihad.
The pope promised indulgence for Christians who took part in the crusades while Islam promised virgins.
All in a bid to keep their holy fighters MOTIVATED.
Australia had their bushmen
north America had their moment when they killed off red Indians and started buying negroes as commodities.
Japanese sell canned aborted babies.
My point is that we should stop self hating.
Mere looking at the south African woman,you will realize that she is mad.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Vado(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Things like this was the reason slavery of Africa was a cakewalk. Like Pastor Manning said: "there's something wrong with a black man's mind"
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunmohmoh:
chisos....i wanna unsee this.....but wait o..suya wey i dey chop shey no b human meat sha

Some are human meat. No jokes
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Egein(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is this a woman?
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
engrchykae:
these people you mentioned have had their madness before.
Europe at a time were burning witches.
Staging crusades which Islam copied and named jihad.
The pope promised indulgence for Christians who took part in the crusades while Islam promised virgins.
All in a bid to keep their holy fighters MOTIVATED.
Australia had their bushmen
north America had their moment when they killed off red Indians and started buying negroes as commodities.
Japanese sell canned aborted babies.
My point is that we should stop self hating.
Mere looking at the south African woman,you will realize that she is mad.
Why does Africa continue to wallow in the mud of ignorance, poverty and iliteracy? Was Africa created last? All the negatives you listed concerning other continents were nothing but transient phases in their development and civilization, but that of your dear motherland has stubbornly persisted beyond all reason. It's almost metaphysical.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Egein(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
donspero:
What of if we just kill this pple, harvest der heart, kidney and other vital part and donate 2 pple that need it most. Wat a world.
You go like replace your heart with this kain woman own?
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by nothernstar: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
That should mama Iyabo from West mistakenly born in South
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
speechless
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
thesettingz:
I guess this one is mentally deranged

Thats what they will want you to believe. Cannibalism is more common than you would think : It exists worldwide. I am sure of South Africa, Central Africa, Thailand, Russia, Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by stanmorry(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thunder fire you there! Bingo like you. In as much as we are against what this lunatic did by cooking a child, I bet you, they do things worse than this in that place you are.
thesicilian:
I hate Africa
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Bogii: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
this happen in south African boy stop dragging African in to this
Okay, South Africa is in America. Fuking comment
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by KekeNash(f): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fake News!
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
See as she wowo south Africa demon
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
TheFreeOne:
shocked

This is beyond normal

really! really!! really!!! beyond NORMAL shocked
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Mulatta(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ewo my head
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Cliford Orji Lives!
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Q; What is she?
A; A demon
A; A beast
A; A demon beast.
Me; Sharrap idiets, she's a cannibal!

And a beast and a demon and a demon beast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.