Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) (67262 Views)

The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] / Wicked World: Three Boys Caught Cooking Fresh Head Of Girlfriend In Local Pot (v / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
this is not a big deal, people do worst than this here in this shithole called nigeria
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Some are human meat. No jokes
sad
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunmohmoh:
chisos....i wanna unsee this.....but wait o..suya wey i dey chop shey no b human meat sha

Na human meat na
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
is she igbo?
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by aboo84(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
na crazy world be this
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
They should have cut her toes, cooked them and ask her to eat it if she can.
If not justice should be done accordingly
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
thesicilian:

Why does Africa continue to wallow in the mud of ignorance, poverty and iliteracy? Was Africa created last? All the negatives you listed concerning other continents were nothing but transient phases in their development and civilization, but that of your dear motherland has stubbornly persisted beyond all reason. It's almost metaphysical.
development is SUBJECTIVE and the SPEED OF DEVELOPMENT VARIES from people to people.
There was a time Nigerians troop to the bar beach to watch public executions.
There was a time female genitals mutilation was norm.
We are progressing gradually and steadily.
Maybe you would have the PROCESS cut short to arrive at the PRODUCT.
BUT PRODUCTS MUST OBEY EVERY STAGE OF THE PROCESS IN ORDER TO EMERGE A QUALITY PRODUCT.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by yeman1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jesuuuu!!!!
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mental health case.

So sorry for the child. RIP.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
I suspect ritual. What kind of treatment is proportional to this cannibalism? Doing same to him is not even sufficient.

You go gree chop am?
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by okochiz: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
End time. God we need you.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin grin..... Abeg help me ask woooooo grin grin grin
flexyfit:
Is that a woman or man...an wa o
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by SaroWiwa: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jesus. This person and the ritualists if graded on a scale of 1 to 10. She is way below the ritualists. People eat anything this days.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by bkfilms: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
thesicilian:
I hate Africa

Thunder locate you.

Mentally deranged fellows has done worse in western countries.

Gerararararra here

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by eneyesally(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
father Lord Have Mercy father Lord Have Mercy father Lord Have Mercy
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by eneyesally(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
no mind am abeg
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
this happen in south African boy stop dragging African in to this
is south Africa not in Africa, or y are u confusing urself
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by toneroin1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na wao. This one na die.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hades2016:
Am done , God when them your angel go blow the trumpet na
they are waiting for you to repent
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Reelmii:
is south Africa not in Africa, or y are u confusing urself
get d fuvk off mention wat d fuvk is ur problem?
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
get d fuvk off mention wat d fuvk is ur problem?
lol... u better go and get a bed at Aro before ur condition gets out of hand#madppleeverywhere
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Reelmii:
lol... u better go and get a bed at Aro before ur condition gets out of hand#madppleeverywhere
so y are u quoting me if am mad den wat are u?
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by dajan03: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
I thought all this stuffs only happens in Nigeria
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
so y are u quoting me if am mad den wat are u?
I am a phycologist, dat was how I could detect ur problem, hahahahahahhhahahahah
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Not ordinary.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
engrchykae:
development is SUBJECTIVE and the SPEED OF DEVELOPMENT VARIES from people to people.
Agreed.
There was a time Nigerians troop to the bar beach to watch public executions.
Now we carry out those executions ourselves on the streets.
There was a time female genitals mutilation was norm.
Still norm in a lot of places. Ask the FGM - dedicated NGOs if you doubt it.
We are progressing gradually and steadily.
Maybe you would have the PROCESS cut short to arrive at the PRODUCT.
BUT PRODUCTS MUST OBEY EVERY STAGE OF THE PROCESS IN ORDER TO EMERGE A QUALITY PRODUCT.
I highly doubt that we are progressing as a people bro. Take aside some of the North African nations, we are still essentially a dark continent. And the notion that we have to go through every stage of development that the industrialized nations went through centuries back is like saying that a child has to learn to use the abacus first, before progressing to the typewriter, then desktop computer and finally the laptops and notebooks. With the level of technology and volume of information available at our finger tips today, there are many phases of life and civilization we most certainly do not have to pass through.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
this happen in south African boy stop dragging African in to this

FUNKE!!!!!,
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is not her first time. She has been doing it since. God I cant even deal with this.
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
sad
My eyes have seen evil
Re: South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Reelmii:
I am a phycologist, dat was how I could detect ur problem, hahahahahahhhahahahah
u have been notice, now get out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.