Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Career Advice Needed Urgently - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Career Advice Needed Urgently (368 Views)

Career Advice / Career Advice Needed / I Need Career Advice Please !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Advice Needed Urgently by iammanuel(m): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Pls I apply for Computer Science and was offered Estate Management..... And am looking forward to changing the course...
Pls between Computer Science And Estate Management in the The Nigeria Market which is more go to go with less stress and offers more job opportunity
Re: Career Advice Needed Urgently by BiafranBushBoy: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2018
less stress in what way?

BTW, should you be looking at the stress or the job prospects?
Re: Career Advice Needed Urgently by iammanuel(m): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
less stress in what way?

BTW, should you be looking at the stress or the job prospects?

offers more job opportunity
Re: Career Advice Needed Urgently by BiafranBushBoy: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2018
iammanuel:

offers more job opportunity

I would ask you to go into computer science. But you should know that your Degree in C.S won't give you a job just like that.

You would have to go for professional courses depending on your major in school.

Also, the real estate market is quite booming in Nigeria, but I have no much idea about its job prospects for graduates. But I know it is good for investors.
Re: Career Advice Needed Urgently by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2018
estate management....

(1) (Reply)

Happening Live! BSU Makurdi Students Carrying Out Peaceful Protest Over Denial O / JAMB Remitted N7.8bn To Government In 2017 – Registrar / Interaction Of Law And Life In Traditional Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.