Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jose Mourinho: Alexis Sanchez Almost Broke My Heart - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho: Alexis Sanchez Almost Broke My Heart (777 Views)

Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times / Arsenal Star Alexis Sanchez Offered £10m Bonus To Sign Pre-contract With PSG / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho: Alexis Sanchez Almost Broke My Heart by Cyrilbenz(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Jose Mourinho post Man United 2 – Huddersfield 0
Jose Mourinho seemed happy enough after Manchester United beat Huddersfield 2-0 on Saturday.
The Special One saw his side recover from their 2-0 loss to Spurs at Wembley, with goals from Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez.
Huddersfield were defensively sound for the opening 45 as they restricted Manchester United in the first half.
During the second period Manchester United made their breakthrough. Lukaku converting a Juan Mata cross.
And, midway through the second half, Alexis Sanchez won and then scored his first Manchester United goal from the penalty spot.
“Alexis Sanchez almost broke my heart”
After the Premier League game, Jose Mourinho had an amusing turn of phrase when discussing the Alexis Sanchez goal.
It came on 86 minutes. Jonas Lossl saved the initial effort. Sanchez followed up with an easy finish to make it 2-0.
Speaking with MUTV, Jose Mourinho commented on the penalty miss and follow-up saying: “Yeah, you know, it almost broke my heart, but the important thing is the second goal to really kill the game.”
Jose Mourinho on his team selection versus Huddersfield
The Manchester United manager also explained why he dropped Paul Pogba for the match against Huddersfield.
Mourinho chose Scott McTominay ahead of the French international and on the video below hails the Manchester United youngster.
CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/02/jose-mourinho-alexis-sanchez-almost.html

(1) (Reply)

hi / 10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / LIVE: The Champion League Semi- Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.