Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? (44566 Views)

League Of Legends Guide: Playing Riven / The New Titanfall Plans Pushed Back To Focus On Apex Legends: Respawn / Asphalt 9 Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Uzoigwe1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
No 2 is the girl
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Monkeys

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Leward(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
the number of ribs is the determinant
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
In other news
The way female bankers explain account opening is so sexy..... They will be like..... I will open it for you so you can put something inside okay Whether big or small just put something.���
na wa
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
They're all girls
1:i can't believe he dumped for that slut, i can't watch
2sadthinking) if only i agreed to give him when he asked
3: OMG he's kissing her
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by USDRONE(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
2 is the chick[b][/b]
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Alariiwo: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Either 1 or 3.. but I strongly believe it's 3.

Covering of mouth is girlish. Guys hold the face or use palm to cover their eyes before taking action.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by mayskit4luv(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
2 nooni
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by IkpuMmadu: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
3 because of the pelvic bone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by hatedisplace: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
deeprinz:
Hello readers, i stumbled upon this picture and i thought i should share it.
So let's see who's a legend.
There are two boys and one girl in this picture.
Which of the skeleton is a Female?

Lalasticlala

https://07report..com.ng/2018/02/legends-only-which-of-this-skeleton-is.html?m=1
2. But wait o wetin I wan us the answer do?
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by illegalking: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
federal9:

Sharap!!!. The answer is 2.

Adjusted backbone because of pregnancy.
Ah you harsh oo grin
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by faradexs09(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Opting for 2 grin, cos of the thickness of the humerus and considering the fact that the shoulders ain't broad compared to others, more so a girl will probably sit between two of those immature guys ,where one is a talkative the other riz shy grin
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by OreoPaschal(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
1 is a girl, because of the pelvic region is wider when compared to other skeletons. This is what differentiates females from males when studying their anatomy.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Alariiwo: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
adorh:
look at the stomach region, it looks empty. Which is diff from the two f.uck boys flanking her
her shoulder appear less broad
she also appear's to pout her jaws.

You might be right tho..

Even the pelvic bone in 2 is not as rigid as 1 and 3.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by QuietHammer(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

What's the meaning of the sharap?

Must yu go tribal @ every person
You are not bright. What has tribalism got yo do with this?
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
na wa
Naso sis.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by leadersWay00: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
The pelvic region gave her out...3 is a girl

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
They are all boys no female amongst them, going by d number of ribs (9)
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by kestolove95(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
2..see d toto dey open
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by 4ormidable(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Well, for me, it depends on the point of view. That's cos from the front view it's "2", undecidedbut from the rare view it's either "1" or "3". grin
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by JusticeSeeker: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
1 is the female
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by adisabarber(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
No 1 has open cervix
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by gulfer: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fewer ribs in females, help me count....... undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by goingape1: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
deeprinz:
Hello readers, i stumbled upon this picture and i thought i should share it.
So let's see who's a legend.
There are two boys and one girl in this picture.
Which of the skeleton is a Female?

Lalasticlala

https://07report..com.ng/2018/02/legends-only-which-of-this-skeleton-is.html?m=1
2!

No no back bone

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
QuietHammer:

You are not bright. What has tribalism got yo do with this?

Yu got a lean mindset!

What has sharap gotu do wit dis huh?
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
Naso sis.
ummh. na only dat i fit say o lipsrsealed
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by laivwire(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by nnatom: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
3 because of the pelvic bone
I agree with u cos female has lower pelvic girdle to enable them house a baby.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by QuietHammer(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

Yu got a lean mindset!

What has sharap gotu do wit dis huh?
Go check for the meaning of the word 'tribalism' then quote me again.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
ummh. na only dat i fit say o lipsrsealed

I was starting to think you are a banker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! / Anonymous Message / Keep A Word Drop A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.