Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? (44570 Views)

League Of Legends Guide: Playing Riven / The New Titanfall Plans Pushed Back To Focus On Apex Legends: Respawn / Asphalt 9 Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
and wots d meaning of orire... lemme guess...gudhead? smiley

Yeah, you guess perfectly right, it's synonymous with your moniker.
lolzzzz
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by owowa145(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
federal9:

Sharap!!!. The answer is 2.

Adjusted backbone because of pregnancy.
Now, u also, sharapppppp!!!!!!!!. The answer is 3. Pelvic bone and waist differ from the other two. grin
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
2 the rips no complete
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Yeah, you guess perfectly right, it's synonymous with your moniker. lolzzzz
wow smart me. and dats my name wink

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Raskasal(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
3 is the answer. 1 and 2 looks alike checking their ribs
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
wow smart me. and dats my name wink
Lol.�, smart me too.
I actually figured dat out & typed it in a coded way, dat if it's urs, u'll figure it out & u did just thay.
We cool!
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by akigbemaru: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
deeprinz:
Hello readers, i stumbled upon this picture and i thought i should share it.
So let's see who's a legend.
There are two boys and one girl in this picture.
Which of the skeleton is a Female?

Lalasticlala

https://07report..com.ng/2018/02/legends-only-which-of-this-skeleton-is.html?m=1
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by QuietHammer(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

Mourning/morning wud soon befall you.

If you think you can just say Shiit to everyone with ur fairly used phone.

What a tool
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by billyG(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
d no 2 is d female skeske,although d hip bone is hidden,but it has a small shoulder blade.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by masqot(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
2. cos of the wide pelvis ( the only difference btwn a male and female skeleton) and the shoulder region looks narrower
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by FMCASH(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
1, seven ribs
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Lol.�, smart me too.
I actually figured dat out & typed it in a coded way, dat if it's urs, u'll figure it out & u did just thay.
We cool!
yeah smiley we gad da spppiiiirate! lol smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by mekuso89(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Its number one look close you will see her pussy
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
yeah smiley we gad da spppiiiirate! lol smiley
Yea, yea, yea. Lovely name you've got!
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
Yea, yea, yea. Lovely name you've got!
Tenk queue!

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Shynerman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
The female is number 2
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by cryles(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
The answer is no1, and the reason is because the arrangement of the bone between the legs of d three. The bone for the vagina area is wide for no 1. while the rest is locked.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Raphaelcarter: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
The fifth is a girl grin
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Fixed: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
I have seen the real image before. The concept has nothing to do with gender of the skeleton.

No 1 skeleton is covering eyes meaning "See No Evil"

No 2 skeleton is covering ears meaning "Hear No Evil"

No 3 skeleton is covering mouth meaning "Say No Evil'

I can as well ask people to identify the lawyer from the skeletons which does not mean anything. So stop identifying boy or girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
deeprinz:
Hello readers, i stumbled upon this picture and i thought i should share it.
So let's see who's a legend.
There are two boys and one girl in this picture.
Which of the skeleton is a Female?

Lalasticlala

https://07report..com.ng
p/2018/02/legends-only-which-of-this-skeleton-is.html?m=1
only the op knows who the boy is. our opinion can be proved wrong by him.
only d op knows the girl among them
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by dust144(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
QuietHammer:

What a tool

But am cool with though

I will soon slump

And and make ur wife a widow
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by jinx14: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Na girls dey always dey middle na..... dey are over protected by boys
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by PigBenis(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Number 1 is the girl. She has 7 ribs while 2 and 3 has 9.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by overlord77: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

It's time yu apologise bro

It wasn't even ur thread

And yu went ahead to get me Dissed

That's not even street

You Man's not hot

Very loud yet nobody hailed

Me I wasn't even derailing

I was contributing my opinion

Yu dey wan enter every eye like onion

@the End of it nah Yam and oil Beans

Peace!

#pacifist

Jumbling up words with little or no rhymes/meaning isn't the whole of a song. Try some other trade bro
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by pazienza(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Alariiwo:

You might be right tho..

Even the pelvic bone in 2 is not as rigid as 1 and 3.

The pelvic bone is the clincher for me.
2 is definitely the female.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by godofuck231: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
3 because women no de hear or see without talking, she must talk as afar as the secret isn't hers she will spill
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by mikeyung71(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Loolz legends indeed! Djkhalid pple lubbish
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by IkpuMmadu: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
nnatom:

I agree with u cos female has lower pelvic girdle to enable them house a baby.
That's it
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by iamyusooph(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
hourl:
Answer is 1, because of 7 rib bones.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by harmbhrosz(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
adorh:
look at the stomach region, it looks empty. Which is diff from the two f.uck boys flanking her
her shoulder appear less broad
she also appear's to pout her jaws..
hear no evil, as women are more influenced by what they hear while men are influenced by what they see, and whatever comes outta their mouth defines them.....
so, from all indication it is 2
how did you now come to the conclusion of the boys being Bleep boys undecided

Explain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! / Anonymous Message / Keep A Word Drop A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.