Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? (44574 Views)

League Of Legends Guide: Playing Riven / The New Titanfall Plans Pushed Back To Focus On Apex Legends: Respawn / Asphalt 9 Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Josephjnr:
Considering the shape of the obturator foramen,I will choose number 1 as the female. Some are saying the effect of pregnancy has pushed the lumber region of the spine back(wondering how possible) making it invisible from the front but I think it is just the position of the skeleton and shadows in picture.

Shape of the obturator foramen of 1 isn’t distinctive. Pelvic inlet of 1 and 3 are same so could be boys while 2 might be the girl but the most noticeable distinguishing anatomy is the pubic arch of 1...much wider than 2 and 3 which are very acute.

I’ll say 1 is the girl because of the pubic arch/angle.

Whoever drew these skeletons doesn’t know much about anatomy.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by arrestdarrester: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Its 3 that is female because of the pelves
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by allaboutobed(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

What's the meaning of the sharap?

Must yu go tribal @ every person
how sharap come take b tribal na?
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Priceless200(f): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Priceless200(f): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Anyway me no know o. But I think it's 2

Men have two bones for hand. I have proven this beyond reasonable doubts. And 1 & 3 get double bones for their hand bones while 2 get soft sigle bone. So 2 is a girl.
#OkBye grin grin
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Dafreeguy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
vivie01:
I think 2 is the female
U should be sure na..u shud know how ur skeleton looks like na
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by obfrankie2018: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Shammak(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2018

The difference is the PELVIS!
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Cmeo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
I sincerely don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by bobnatlo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Icon4s:

The width of the skeleton's shoulders is the smallest. Girls don't have broad shoulders.
Wait until u meet female swimmers n basketball players
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
allaboutobed:
how sharap come take b tribal na?

Must he say that to every one one every thread?
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Oritna94(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
gbosaa:

Shape of the obturator foramen of 1 isn’t distinctive. Pelvic inlet of 1 and 3 are same so could be boys while 2 might be the girl but the most noticeable distinguishing anatomy is the pubic arch of 1...much wider than 2 and 3 which are very acute.

I’ll say 1 is the girl because of the pubic arch/angle.
Give me knuckle. Anatomy 101. The pubic arch gives it out. You are right.
Whoever drew these skeletons doesn’t know much about anatomy.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
overlord77:

Jumbling up words with little or no rhymes/meaning isn't the whole of a song. Try some other trade bro

Yap I actually went to all ur wall papers

And came back with lots of papers

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by coolh3ad(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Icon4s:

The width of the skeleton's shoulders is the smallest. Girls don't have broad shoulders.

Are you "kidney" me. Who tell you say girls/ladies don't have broad shoulders. Google "female celebrities with broad shoulders"...........
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by streetshuttle(m): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2018
No 2 is d gal. Check d abdomen region. Falopian tube need space for child growth. Stomach design for boys are diff frm girls.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Sike(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Icon4s(m): 4:25am On Feb 11, 2018
bobnatlo:

Wait until u meet female swimmers n basketball players

These are sports personalities who have masculine features. Averagely girls do not have shoulders as broad as those of men. Go check your sister's/girlfriend's/wive's/mother's own.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Icon4s(m): 4:27am On Feb 11, 2018
coolh3ad:

Are you "kidney" me. Who tell you say girls/ladies don't have broad shoulders. Google "female celebrities with broad shoulders"...........

Those are exceptional cases.

Generally an average woman/girl has shoulder not as broad as that of an average man.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Check out their sitting posture. Women close their legs, unlike men. So it's skeleton number 2.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by prechklins: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2018
federal9:

Sharap!!!. The answer is 2.
Adjusted backbone because of pregnancy.
absolutely
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Prowess95(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Josephjnr:
Considering the shape of the obturator foramen,I will choose number 1 as the female. Some are saying the effect of pregnancy has pushed the lumber region of the spine back(wondering how possible) making it invisible from the front but I think it is just the position of the skeleton and shadows in picture.

I think 3, becos of d pelvic bone. It is very broad
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by jibbzion(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2018
1. See no evil

2. Hear no evil

3. Say no evil
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Smartademu(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2018
federal9:

Sharap!!!. The answer is 2.

Adjusted backbone because of pregnancy.
What you are referring to backbone is not it, it is called a sternum.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ikelebe: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2018
1 boys have more ribs than girls.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2018
2 is a girl, because the 1st and the 3rd have common spinal Cord with no adjustable space for pregnancy
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Zoe99(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
The pubic angle is the widest among the three and the obturator foramina are more rounded than those of the other skeletons.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Zoe99(f): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prowess95:

I think 3, becos of d pelvic bone. It is very broad
Some women have the type of pelvis found in the average man (android pelvis).
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Walelavender(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
1-Check the ribs
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Maryyoung(f): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Icon4s:

exactly.
you are right.
I noticed too
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:24am On Mar 10, 2018
adorh:
look at the stomach region, it looks empty. Which is diff from the two f.uck boys flanking her
her shoulder appear less broad
she also appear's to pout her jaws..
hear no evil, as women are more influenced by what they hear while men are influenced by what they see, and whatever comes outta their mouth defines them.....
so, from all indication it is 2

I've always wanted to know, and perhaps you can enlighten me : what is a f.uck boy ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! / Anonymous Message / Keep A Word Drop A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.