Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University (51451 Views)

Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore / Buhari Renames Federal University Ebonyi, Alex Ekwueme University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by Corlina(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2018
You the most stupid and senseless person I've ever read his post on this platform. Please go back to school and get knowledge. Now that you voted out ogogoro drinking man out and brought lslamist jihadist who know nothing about economy and national development what is your gain. Yoruba goat.
FisifunKododada:

The SINGULAR reason GEJ became president was because the Yorubas STOOD up for him against the Northern oligarch. After he attained power, GEJ, in his infinite foolishness, marginalized the Yorubas. So when re-election came - we taught that ogogoro drinking buffoon a very bitter lesson.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by LegitBoy(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Obinwenite:
Is all because of hatred!,Good luck was an innocent man,with love for Nigeria. All the protest you saw during his era was all borne out of hatred.
No...it isn't because of hatred for Jonathan.. Though he was becoming unpopular but I personally feel it was because of the way people see Abiola here. Because Abiola is from south west doesn't automatically amounts to all Yoruba loving him, he was a religious fanatics that sponsored many anti-Christians policies and sponsored coups for power...at least that's my opinion about him. The June 12 rememberance is about the event and not the person involved because his hands were not clean.
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2018
Guestlander:

Uwazurike obviously do not share your thoughts. Hear what he said.

"No, no, no; I wish I could use a stronger word. The Igbo tribe is the most foolish tribe I have ever seen in the world. While the Yoruba embraced unity, the Igbo man was the person speaking Hausa in Jos; the Igbo man was the one donating money against his own brother in Jos to another candidate. Is that a wise tribe? "

How can you spew such derogatory words to malign a whole tribe just because u feel the actions and inactions of a few persons excersicing there democratic rights don't conform with ur upright judgment.
Would u say same of the Yorubas, after Abiola used his wealth and Concord newspaper to destroy Awolowo, his own brother in the first republic . Obj did same to Awolowo and even Abiola. And in both cases they all supported northerners against their own brothers.
Even, in the struggle for June 12, it was the say yorubas that betrayed their brother by accepting political appointments from Abacha. Prominent among them are Jakande and Babatope.
Did any one say the Yorubas were foolish because of the actions of these traitors?
Pls remove the speck in ur eyes first before u remove from others.
Hope u accept my correction in good faith.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by teenuel: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2018
So, university no dey Anambra to rename. Why, did they go to Ebonyi?
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by munas: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2018
dejt4u:
buhari learned from GEJ's mistake.

Nobody in SW would have raised an eyebrow if it was FUOYE in Ekiti state GEJ renamed after MKO.

Nobody should dare to rename the following Universities, Uniben, Unilag, Uniport, Unilorin, UI, UNN etc. you dont toy with first, second and 3rd generations universities. their names are their first identity, their heritage. changing them will affect so many things about them

OAU is a first generation university,but it was renamed from UniIfe to OAU...So what are you talking about?
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by sojdson: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2018
I will understand better if he had named UNN as AEU

Biggie225:
Igbos are intelligent people. They understand situations accurately unlike yorubas.
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The best university in the South East is a glorified secondary school in South West
hahaha!! Ur stupidity is out of this world mehn... grin
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by Guestlander: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2018
MADBUTTERFLY:

How can you spew such derogatory words to malign a whole tribe just because u feel the actions and inactions of a few persons excersicing there democratic rights don't conform with ur upright judgment.
Would u say same of the Yorubas, after Abiola used his wealth and Concord newspaper to destroy Awolowo, his own brother in the first republic . Obj did same to Awolowo and even Abiola. And in both cases they all supported northerners against their own brothers.
Even, in the struggle for June 12, it was the say yorubas that betrayed their brother by accepting political appointments from Abacha. Prominent among them are Jakande and Babatope.
Did any one say the Yorubas were foolish because of the actions of these traitors?
Pls remove the speck in ur eyes first before u remove from others.
Hope u accept my correction in good faith.
Thanks

Your indignation towards my post is completely misplaced. Those were the words of Mr. Uwazuruike. If you don't know him, he is the leader of MASSOB. The movement for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra.
May I ask you why you have nothing to say regarding the comment which I quoted?
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by jaymichael(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2018
goshee:
we don see buhari/tinubu/osinbade combination. we don see how fave they have gone. senseless tribal fool. by the way how many people herdsmen killed in ekiti in their last attack?
I am not surprised you turned out a nonentity. It is the fault of your gullible father that failed to see that the Money expanded on your education would be a waste of funds and that you will be a waste to him, your family and your generation. Why do you slaves support a corruption personified entity like GEJ if not for your parochial tribal sentiments. In your imbecilic mind, herdsmen attack did not happen during GEJ's era.
Oponu aye ati orun. Anofia.
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by opribo(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2018
Unilag and Ebonyi state University of technology are not the same level now maybe if he had renamed yabatech or fedpoly ilaro that would have been more acceptable then.
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Guestlander:

Your indignation towards my post is completely misplaced. Those were the words of Mr. Uwazuruike. If you don't know him, he is the leader of MASSOB. The movement for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra.
May I ask you why you have nothing to say regarding the comment which I quoted?

We all know who Uwazuruike is and what he stands for. It is just like saying Fayose and FFK speak for the entire yorubas whenever they voice their individual opinions on behalf of south west.
My issue is with those who make any rubbish statements made by the likes of Orji Kalu, Ipob and Nwazuruike as headline news and the view points of the entire igbos
You were trying to do same
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by Awoofawo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
BlackPeni5:
When GEJ renamed Unilag as MAULAG, he was nearly crucified and all the supposed Abiola lovers preferred that Unilag retains its name rather than immortalized their hero.

Now PMB has renamed Ebonyi University as Alex Ekwueme University and the whole Nation is quiet.

So what's really the difference between these two situations.
So what?
Re: Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University by dejt4u(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
munas:

OAU is a first generation university,but it was renamed from UniIfe to OAU...So what are you talking about?
that was in 1987.

that's what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village. / Meet Linus Opara, A High Ranking Nigerian Professional In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.