Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike (5777 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by BAZETU12: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Founder and leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, has described the Igbo as foolish.

The MASSOB founder insisted that Igbo may not become Nigeria’s president because they only fight for their pocket.

Speaking with Punch, Uwazurike recalled how Igbo was pushed aside after forming the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in 1999.

He insisted that anyone calling for the unity of Nigeria does not mean well for the already troubled nation.

His words, “Remember, it was the Igbo man that formed this PDP but they snatched it from him. Then, it was clear that an Igbo man would be the President of Nigeria. But in Jos, it was the Igbo who robbed themselves of that opportunity. The Igbo at that political event in Jos started speaking Hausa.

“The Igbo started sponsoring (Olusegun) Obasanjo against (Alex) Ekwueme; giving N100 million and all that to another tribe to emerge. Let me tell you, the Igbo tribe is the most foolish tribe I have ever seen in the world.

“While the Yoruba embraced unity, the Igbo man was the person speaking Hausa in Jos; the Igbo man was the one donating money against his own brother in Jos to another candidate.

“Is that a wise tribe? Then, who should I apologise to for using the word ‘foolish?’ Then what have we achieved from the PDP? For how many years have the Yoruba people used the PDP? Eight years! Now, when it was the turn of the South-East, they sent it to South-South.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by KratosCorp: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
undecided

Uwazuruike is NOT the leader of MASSOB, dumb liar.

He was a pioneer leader of the movement but was later expelled from the group (years back) due to his numerous inconsistencies.

Stop manufacturing falsehoods against the Igbos. Stop peddling anti-Igbo bigotry on Nairaland.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by pyyxxaro: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
embarassed

Igbos come and defend urselves oh

CockRochas Okorocha this man say u are a foool oh

I think he deserves a Statue lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
who are my to dispute. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by 12submarine(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Illiterates will not read through before they start typing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by 12submarine(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
KratosCorp:
undecided

Uwazuruike is NOT the leader of MASSOB, dumb liar.

He was a pioneer leader of the movement but was later expelled from the group (years back) due to his numerous inconsistencies.
You misunderstand him. He doesn't mean it in that context, read the story again.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Africonji: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uwazurike is a cursed foool who has collect bribe to betray his own people. angry

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by yarimo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uwazuruike is among the few respected elder Statesmen from the south East, meanwhile let me just pretend I didn't read where he said. IGBO IS THE MOST FOOLISH TRIBE IN WORLD grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uwazurike....this was the man that monetized the Biafra struggle and started building hotels everywhere in the southEast...Is this the person we should take seriously? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by mikejj(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin we know since!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by newyorks(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
the most sobotageous man i know.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by funlord(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
KratosCorp:
undecided

[s]Uwazuruike is NOT the leader of MASSOB, dumb liar.

Stop manufacturing falsehoods against the Igbos. Stop peddling anti-Igbo bigotry on Nairaland.[/s]

No wonder the man regards some of you as very foolish! grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by python1: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
We don know that one tay tay na. If I repeat that statement on the headline now, the biased mod go hide me for 6 months. Anyway, we already know that igbos are the most ...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Who was my, to disapprove it undecided

Igbo/Hebos are fools. Foolish enough to live in one country with 'dirty'-'cows' n still be their economy back bone.
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by slegerman(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
No one loves the Igbo including themselves.

An average Igbo man is self centered and always thinking only of self.

Examples, an Igbo man will sell fake drugs to you which may eventually kill you because he wants to make more money by all means.

An Igbo man does not care if the whole world would perish as long as he is comfortable. Imagine people using their loved ones for rituals because of money.

If you bank on an Igbo man, have a plan B, he is likely to disappoint you. If you doubt, ask Goodluck Jonathan. During the election, while the Hausas are taking leaves from places of work including gatemen, to go to their villages for their PVCs, our Igbo brothers were busy running their shops and shouting "Jona has entered."

If you are an Igbo, and don't exhibit these traits, you are part of the few special breeds and God will continue to be with you.

Even with all these and more, I still love the igbos for their bravery, daring, and enterprising spirit. No tribe in Nigeria has these attributes.

Every tribe in Nigeria is foolish and selfish but today we are discussing the igbos, so the reasons for this.

Note I have lived in all regions of this country and abroad, speaks multiple languages, so I know what am saying.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by usba: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
He should restricted it to Cownu and IPOB are the most foolish things in the world. Your frustration shouldn't push you to this sort of language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by PFRB: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
For him to have said that speaking of Hausa at the Jos PDP rally was a factor shows that him being Igbo is really foolish.
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by ettybaba(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
I agree with the MASSOB leader.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
BAZETU12:
Founder and leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, has described the Igbo as foolish.

The MASSOB founder insisted that Igbo may not become Nigeria’s president because they only fight for their pocket.

Speaking with Punch, Uwazurike recalled how Igbo was pushed aside after forming the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in 1999.

He insisted that anyone calling for the unity of Nigeria does not mean well for the already troubled nation.

His words, “Remember, it was the Igbo man that formed this PDP but they snatched it from him. Then, it was clear that an Igbo man would be the President of Nigeria. But in Jos, it was the Igbo who robbed themselves of that opportunity. The Igbo at that political event in Jos started speaking Hausa.

“The Igbo started sponsoring (Olusegun) Obasanjo against (Alex) Ekwueme; giving N100 million and all that to another tribe to emerge. Let me tell you, the Igbo tribe is the most foolish tribe I have ever seen in the world.

“While the Yoruba embraced unity, the Igbo man was the person speaking Hausa in Jos; the Igbo man was the one donating money against his own brother in Jos to another candidate.

“Is that a wise tribe? Then, who should I apologise to for using the word ‘foolish?’ Then what have we achieved from the PDP? For how many years have the Yoruba people used the PDP? Eight years! Now, when it was the turn of the South-East, they sent it to South-South.”

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by pointstores(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
nawa too much
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Marcelo290(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
yarimo:
Uwazuruike is among the few respected elder Statesmen from the south East, meanwhile let me just pretend I didn't read where he said. IGBO IS THE MOST FOOLISH TRIBE IN WORLD grin grin grin
He's now a respected statesman and no more a secessionist leader? SMH.

For the records, no one takes him seriously in the east, he just a known loser seeking for relevance in every possible way he can.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
yarimo:

Because dem no gree make him dey use their money build hotel for owerri again?

Infact, For making this 'objective' comment, yariMuMudeen and we his ragheaded muslim people now consider Uwazurike greater than the Sultan and Dan fodio put together. Uwazurike you can now rejoice and be glad in Allahbama Seriki!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by buhariguy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
I disagree with this fool.Igbo's can never be foolish.
It is masob and idiotic pigs of Biafra that are foolish,

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by kernel504(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
embarassed

Igbos come and defend urselves oh

CockRochas Okorocha this man say u are a foool oh

I think he deserves a Statue lipsrsealed

Sir... Published by which news paper?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by DocHMD: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
slegerman:
No one loves the Igbo including themselves.

An average Igbo man is self centered and always thinking only of self.

Examples, an Igbo man will sell fake drugs to you which may eventually kill you because he wants to make more money by all means.

An Igbo man does not care if the whole world would perish as long as he is comfortable. Imagine people using their loved ones for rituals because of money.

If you bank on an Igbo man, have a plan B, he is likely to disappoint you. If you doubt, ask Goodluck Jonathan. During the election, while the Hausas are taking leaves from places of work including gatemen, to go to their villages for their PVCs, our Igbo brothers were busy running their shops and shouting "Jona has entered."

If you are an Igbo, and don't exhibit these traits, you are part of the few special breeds and God will continue to be with you.

Even with all these and more, I still love the igbos for their bravery, daring, and enterprising spirit. No tribe in Nigeria has these attributes.

Every tribe in Nigeria is foolish and selfish but today we are discussing the igbos, so the reasons for this.

Note I have lived in all regions of this country and abroad, speaks multiple languages, so I know what am saying.

I agree with you my ragheaded muslim brother. The fulani terrorists are peaceful for raping your mother in the arse and inseminating her with superior Jihadist semen while the 'ibos' who want to be on their one are the problem. Insha Allah. Allah bless for their benevolent deeds of the accomodating fulanis on your land. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by asha9: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
What is Uwazurike?
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by oloripelebe2: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fixed grin

Na why dia head flat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by thesicilian: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
The Igbos have two major leaders: Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB and Ralph Nwazuruike of MASSOB.
One of these leaders have called them pigs and idiots while the other calls them fools.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Benekruku(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stale news!

Even President Donald Trump knows they are very foolish and thats why he has hands-off there spiritual, physical and political predicaments.

Guess he is protecting Americans from getting infected with foolishness. Even Israel took to there heels when Nnamagi Kanu was affiliating with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by Benekruku(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
python1:
We don know that one tay tay na. If I repeat that statement on the headline now, the biased mod go hide me for 6 months. Anyway, we already know that igbos are the most ...

How many Nairaland account you get....

Use all the names of a state in any country to open email accounts and use same password for all so you dont have to remember for all and register all on Nairaland. If you have 20 accounts, before they ban the 20th account the 1st account will have been unbarred.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike by IgboBasthard: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thank you jare my brother, we don tell the Flattheads tire. Awon werey.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units / Governor Dickson Receives African Value Awards Team / I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.