Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75506 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Sagay212: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Did I say a woman can't toast a man?Local champion go and look for your mate before becoming a vendor on the type of newspaper you sell.

Nnne...take Amu easy...you better choot ya chort this 2018...there is no time ooo..make you nor go cast...

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nasarawaboy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:
Stupid Misogynistic boy insulting ladies for fun.

His fellow stupid misogynists will soon run out of their caves to further insult women.

Hahaha
E pain am

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Mup4life: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
charain:

Marriage is not football, if it is, Ronaldo would have gone through many divorce. If your plan is to
get married and divorce multiple times in your lifetime go ahead and marry an 18 year old lady but
if you want to build a stable home, stay away from immature girls.
Absolutely wrong, most of our parents, grand parents married within the ages of 15 to 18 and their marriage lasted decades, celebrating their silver and golden jubilee together.

The major problem with marriages today is FINANCE even at age 30 many guys are not finacially strong enough to cater for themselves and a family and hence women suffer.

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by deleobaremi(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
The older they are before marriage the less submissive they are.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Joislim:
He deserves all those insults. ...

because he said the truth he deserves those insults abi if u like no go marry they there dey from slay queens old cargo like you

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by ndubueze92(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.
This is a very wrong advice.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Marrying a guy above 30 must be the same undecided

no not the same sweetie a man can still marry at the age of 70 and still have kids so u see the difference sweetie

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Joislim(f): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
centboy123456:

because he said the truth he deserves those insults abi if u like no go marry they there dey from slay queens old cargo like you
smiley
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by JBNwaeze(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
[/color]
*Good evening and Happy Sunday.*
Hope your day was good?
Do remember that our special offers for the season will be rolled out tomorrow 5th February 2018.

*Do notify of your orders , here on whatsapp or call : 070-382-87778. Now*

������
http:///2nBCITY
[color=#000099]
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Taiwx(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Omo see traffick D truth always hurt grin

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Joislim:
smiley

sweetie go and marry before u reach 30 or maybe I can marry u because I need a wife
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.
You mean when your wife reach 35 years, you go cheat on her, abi?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Joislim(f): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
centboy123456:

sweetie go and marry before u reach 30 or maybe I can marry u because I need a wife
no thanks
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Seriously the guy wants to trend even old newspapers are still read.Such comparisons are uncalled for and that man needs mental evaluation.

see them slay queens who told u people still read old new paper if u like no go marry they there still u reach 30 may God u

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Genevieve who is above 30 is her beauty fading? Instead she's looking fresher and more youthful as the day goes by. Na certain practices wey some ladies dey engage in na im dey age dem and make dem more older looking than their years. This is why sometimes u might see a 24 yr old lady looking more gaunt and a 38 yr old lady looking like a 20 yr old lady.its all about body maintenance.

u know why Cuz she has money
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
centboy123456:

see them slay queens who told u people still read old new paper if u like no go marry they there still u reach 30 may God u
Local champion get off my mention.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Anucha017(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
He is yet to the understand life.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Joislim:
no thanks

no thanks who one marry u before abi park well oh joor na baby mama I dey fine no be wife
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Soulseeker01(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dude is brutal...that evening news paper tin is like...boi.!
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Joislim(f): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
centboy123456:

no thanks who one marry u before abi park well oh joor na baby mama I dey fine no be wife
okay bye
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Local champion get off my mention.

Expired product spotted! hahaha slay queens go and marry oh before u reach 30

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Etuagievin(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
That's his own opinion. A lot stands to be enjoyed when you marry a lady above 30.

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
centboy123456:

u know why Cuz she has money
its because she maintain herself.u dont need to spend to eat right and exercise.could be thats her secret to looking young .na how much u need to buy jogging kits .those things are cheap na.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
centboy123456:

Expired product spotted! hahaha slay queens go and marry oh before u reach 30
You need psychological evaluation because you are clearly sick you don't know me and yet you spew trash.Shows the level of education you attained if marriage is your problem and you are an expired product tell that to yourself and sisters but never in your life should you ever accuse a person who you do not know of such.Get off my mentions Amebo jobless buffon.

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You need psychological evaluation because you are clearly sick you don't know me and yet you spew trash.Shows the level of education you attained if marriage is your problem and you are an expired product tell that to yourself and sisters but never in your life should you ever accuse a person who you do not know of such.Get off my mentions Amebo jobless buffon.

you call me jobless lol funny girl old cargo like u go and marry oh before it too late it just a little advice sweetie or if u need husband u can go to twitter to fine one old cargo at this age u never see man when go marry u nobody want to marry u hahaha old cargo that your new name old cargo

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by stilldoingokay(f): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShyCypher:

She is free to take her own life.
...same advice I'm givin' you right now ma.
Choose a bridge & jump into the lagoon. You are expired!

I wonder if you're a human

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
centboy123456:

you call me jobless lol funny girl old cargo like u go and marry oh before it too late it just a little advice sweetie or if u need husband u can go to twitter to fine one old cargo at this age u never see man when go marry u nobody want to marry u hahaha old cargo that your new name old cargo
Whatever keep on deceiving yourself it is your problem not mine and your cup of tea.I waka pass.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dyoungstar:
A facebook user by the name Omenka Ukama Peter made this comment and got bashed by angry ladies.

He has obviously never heard of or read the evening herald
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BruncleZuma: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
tdayof:

grin grin

I pray you make heaven grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Joshuamassodi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Be careful cos no one knows tomorrow. People including me have made some derogatory comments/remarks about people and later found myself in that same situation. Fear God. He alone has the final and only say about people. My piece.
please tell us, how old is your wife?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by godofuck231: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Olosho beating no good o, the man's life is in danger, imagine a runs babe getting married at 23, it's her prime for marketing na, if them catch am, he will be mugged
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
stilldoingokay:

I wonder if you're a human

Says the wild animal who tried to insult someone's sister...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.