Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria (1016 Views)

Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Man Bathed In Gutter To Celebrate Ganduje's Victory At The Tribunal / Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Governor of Kano, Ganduje has called on herdsmen all over the country to come to Kano, promising enough ranch.land to accommodate millions of them.

This solution calls for celebrations by farmers, herdsmen and indeed every Nigerian.

Nairalanders drop a word of congrats to the man Ganduje here.

http://punchng.com/relocate-to-kano-gov-ganduje-tells-herdsmen/
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by shekauvsbuhari: 6:26am On Feb 05, 2018
Source? And no commendation till we see action.
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by pointstores(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2018
hope they will go sha
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by sunnyphem(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2018
DAT one if they are ready to go

Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Royruky(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Governor of Kano, Ganduje has called on herden all over the country to come to Kano, promising enough ranch.land to accommodate millions of them.

This solution calls for celebrations by farmers, herdsmen and indeed every Nigerian.

They wont go to Kano
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2018
I have always said Falgore forest on Kano is enough to host all the cows in Africa..i hope the useless herdsmen heed to his call

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2018
Royruky:

They wont go to Kano
They will have to explain why after they have been offered ranchland, schools, amenities for millions of them. I want to believe they will go to Kano.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Good development and hope every herdsmen will start packing their load and port to Kano.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Governor of Kano, Ganduje has called on herden all over the country to come to Kano, promising enough ranch.land to accommodate millions of them.

3 million votes will be coming from kano
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Alikote:
3 million votes will be coming from kano
That Ganduje guy is smart.
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by BAILMONEY: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2018
igbodefender:
That Ganduje guy is smart.
FULANI DEFENDER WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2018
This is great news. I hope they heed to his call.

Unfortunately I doubt if it will have any effect on the satanic killings because it is clear that the murderers are not actual herdsmen but criminals and mercenaries hiding under their cover to perpetrate their wicked and bloody agenda. They will simply change tactics if the real herdsmen heed the call because it increasingly appears that the attacks are politically/religiously motivated and not just an economic struggle for scarce resources.

Hopefully though, if they heed Ganduje's call, it will vindicate the innocent herdsmen and expose the criminals/terrorists amongst them so they can be dealt with squarely....

...+ more votes from Kano cool
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2018
BAILMONEY:
FULANI DEFENDER WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE
Punch talk am.
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2018
QuotaSystem:
This is great news. I hope they heed to his call.

Unfortunately I doubt if it will have any effect on the satanic killings because it is clear that the murderers are not actual herdsmen but criminals and mercenaries hiding under their cover to perpetrate their wicked and bloody agenda. They will simply change tactics if the real herdsmen heed the call because it increasingly appears that the attacks are politically/religiously motivated and not just an economic struggle for scarce resources.

Hopefully though, if they heed Ganduje's call, it will vindicate the innocent herdsmen and expose the criminals/terrorists amongst them so they can be dealt with squarely....

...+ more votes from Kano cool
After this announcement, there is no more excuse for not embracing ranching. Kano has provided the answer.
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by ihitenansa: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2018
tiri gbosa for ganguje

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Ganduje is the new word in Nigeria's political lexicon. A progressive leader. He should not allow anyone dissuade him from his noble cause.
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2018
igbodefender:
After this announcement, there is no more excuse for not embracing ranching. Kano has provided the answer.

It will distinguish the wheat from the chaff.

The real terrorists will be exposed if the herdsmen heed the call.
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by ewigmee: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2018
I hope he is not pretending. grin
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by MossLuv: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2018
I must say that Gov. Ganduje is a man of peace. I remembered when he told his people that 'if they kill one Christian in the name of blasphemy is going to kill 50 of them in return. I think he is more civilize and understanding. God bless every peace maker
Re: Let Us Celebrate Ganduje For Solving Farmer Herdsmen Crisis In Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Congratulations! he has solved what they created!

what Buhari could not do Ganduje has done!

Meanwhile Fulani Herdsmen are yet to relocate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ex-cbn Chief, Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 / If Voting Buhari This 2019 Election Will Make Me Miss Heaven So Be It / Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.