Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) (27408 Views)

How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2018
efesodje:

This is my problem with this country and one of the reasons we can never be united.

Why the emphasis on Hausa Family? Why not just say a Family was attacked? angry
no mind am,as if say thief send which tribe ones is from.they even rob their immediate family if need b
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Crizillion1(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Check my signature and forget politics
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by pointstores(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2018
good
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by kuntash: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2018
The way the OP posted it its obviously a scheme to propagate tribal sentiments , while the link he used is different title.

we all must not like baba go slow pls !
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Kini big deal?!!!!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

This is exactly what I was afraid of, and that all Northerners will be termed a Fulani Man and get attacked.

This is wrong. The attacks and killings should stop on all sides,because in conflicts every one is a loser.

Why can't we all just get along?I was born and grew up in the West and the Yoruba's have accommodated me very well.

I had my first 3 years of Secondary Schooling in the Old Sokoto State,and I lived with an Hausa family that took me as one of their sons.

I served and got my first Post-graduate degree from the East,and it is still the best time of my life,as I got treated as a son of the soil and many years later I still keep in touch and sponsor some youth programmes there.

How and when did all the love I experienced from these tribes to a stranger change?what are we doing to ourselves with all these hate?why do we hate each other so much?

Can we just get along please. If we do not get ourselves and act together, I see a Nigeria where our hate for each other will bring us all down.
IN AS MUCH AS I AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE SHOULD STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER, MAY I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT UNION BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN (MARRIAGE) IS NOT BY FORCE.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by olowobaba10: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2018
z
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by bjayx: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Buhari promised to fight corruption, insecurity n improve the economy. Now, the country is broke, embezzlement ongoing n people die everyday. He still wants a second chance...r Nigerians dumb??
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2018
kuntash:
The way the OP posted it its obviously a scheme to propagate tribal sentiments , while the link he used is different title.

we all must not like baba go slow pls !
So you still post on nairaland?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by iyerikan12: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2018
EternalTruths:
This is what that goat called Buhari wants.

Blood blood blood.
your on is coming soon. coward
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by OyiboUgbo04: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Why do I feel this is an attempt to draw tribal sentiments, come on people this is 2018 you can't keep being dumb, people get attacked all the time, Infact a family friend was robbed on the expressway by fulanis and died few days later from gun shot wounds , So WTF!
Why would the op tag it "Hausa family ",so does that mean they were robbed because they were hausas?to think a moderator brought this to fp is more worrisome undecided ,what does the op aim to gain, tribal sympathy,so what about people form other states that get robbed too in the north?, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

My thoughts exactly.. but i shouldn't be surprised, na naija we day.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Abeyjide: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2018
next time use family and not Hausa family. like you want cause more problem .
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Britain has been Islamized - Nigerian Bigots heheeeeeee

Mayor of London ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Rochdale ..... Muslim.

Me : British are not singing � about islamisation.. What they are looking for is competence.. Funny enough downtown Nigeria, this is one of the baggage � bn carried along politics.. This country don't even care about your religious affiliation oh.
Hello Nigerian Christian, join politics, and once elected serve well and quit this whinning of islamzation..
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Why do I feel this is an attempt to draw tribal sentiments, come on people this is 2018 you can't keep being dumb, people get attacked all the time, Infact a family friend was robbed on the expressway by fulanis and died few days later from gun shot wounds , So WTF!
Why would the op tag it "Hausa family ",so does that mean they were robbed because they were hausas?to think a moderator brought this to fp is more worrisome undecided ,what does the op aim to gain, tribal sympathy,so what about people form other states that get robbed too in the north?, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Very sound.

I think some people in here are up to no good.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by kernel504(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2018
QuotaSystem:

My friend, they are all over.

Go to any mammy market in the core north and see how they've dominated the place. Lovely people.

By the way don't be ashamed of your identity, you're Ibo not Tiv...hope you've not resumed your land-grabbing antics again.

I'm proud to be a land grabber, I will buy your property and make you tenent, funny... right?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

This is exactly what I was afraid of, and that all Northerners will be termed a Fulani Man and get attacked.

This is wrong. The attacks and killings should stop on all sides,because in conflicts every one is a loser.

Why can't we all just get along?I was born and grew up in the West and the Yoruba's have accommodated me very well.

I had my first 3 years of Secondary Schooling in the Old Sokoto State,and I lived with an Hausa family that took me as one of their sons.

I served and got my first Post-graduate degree from the East,and it is still the best time of my life,as I got treated as a son of the soil and many years later I still keep in touch and sponsor some youth programmes there.

How and when did all the love I experienced from these tribes to a stranger change?what are we doing to ourselves with all these hate?why do we hate each other so much?

Can we just get along please. If we do not get ourselves and act together, I see a Nigeria where our hate for each other will bring us all down.

this all started the day Buhari (whom you support) started discriminating.
ask yourself this question
yaradua was an hausa (probably a fulani i can't differentiate between both tribe)
yaradua was a president of Nigeria
obj from yoruba was a president
even Gej you hated so much was a president
yet Nigeria was never divided like this because they ruled and understood the diversity of this country and it worked for them
not until your almighty Buhari came into power and taught that Nigeria started and ended in North
that's the genesis of this problem
a wise president would have cautioned or questioned the Miyetti Allah terrorists but instead he's protecting them by disarming those protecting themselves against the murderous fulani herdsmen.
you're an MSc holder and till now you didn't realize that Buhari lacks the ability and capacity to rule this country
hmmm
Smh for you HungerBAD
you're a good man but your sense of judgment is very poor
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Babagy823: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Fulanis and hausas are like lannisters, they always pay their debt. And they pay it in full.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

Why why why. We have a leadership that has tacitly picked sides and the problem festered to this point. All he has to do is come out and make it clear Fulanis have no special privileges to violence and things will start reversing. Unfortunately, he won't. And if he did, Nigerians don't trust him that much anyway. We have a serious leadership crisis here.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 05, 2018
OyiboUgbo04:

My thoughts exactly.. but i shouldn't be surprised, na naija we day.
ReubenE:

Very sound.

I think some people in here are up to no good.
My brothers, the thing tire me. It's appalling and I also find it insulting that people think they can manipulate emotions and draw sentiments by bringing tribal sentiments into everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by valicious1(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

This is conflicts every one is a loser.

Why

G
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by callixibe: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2018
My Benue brothers must understand that not all core northerns are fulanis. Be careful not to mistake southern kaduna and Hausa Christians as Fulani herds men.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2018
frenzyduchess:
My brothers, the thing tire me. It's appalling and I also find it insulting that people think they can manipulate emotions and draw sentiments by bringing tribal sentiments into everything
Maybe the OP should start looking for the ethnicity of all the victims of robbery all over the country, since that is his new found job.

This post shows that most Nigerians have a penchant for putting primordial affiliations over modern civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Pvibe007: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

This is just the beginning ! Wait till the North tries more shit. Calabar is even calm, wait till Aba and Onistha start reprisal attacks on Hausa's and Fulani!
That's why there are always heavy military presence each time there are bad news up north.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Lies... that car clearly had an accident and from the roof and split tires, it summersaulted. The story does not add up with the pictures.

The driver drove a car in this state to the police?
No picture of the assulted family?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
What are they coming to do in Calabar?

Abeg they should stay in their north.

I was about to ask the same question.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by eodavids(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

@Hunger, you have made a big sense here.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Why would the op tag it "Hausa family ",so does that mean they were robbed because they were hausas?to think a moderator brought this to fp is more worrisome undecided ,what does the op aim to gain, tribal sympathy,so what about people from other states that get robbed too in the north?, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I wonder undecided

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by notohatespeech: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2018
This is absolutely wrong. There can be no justification for it.It is pure criminality.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Dis is good news....
It will send a message
The hunter will become the hunted
If they think we are cowards like our parents
They lie
We will fight this
Till sanity is restored to the land and we live in justice not peace
Cos true justice brings lasting peace
Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by kense88: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Scary.

As usual hoodlums will always hijack any atmosphere of insecurity. Lets hope this does not trigger reprisals in northern states.

The real herdsmen should heed to Ganduje's call to relocate to Kano so that the terrorists, criminals & mercenaries amongst them can be squarely and finally dealt with.
They can bring it on. What have they done about 73 innocent people murdered by buharis brothers?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

Re: Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos) by JerryJude(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2018
we saw these coming, when the president and his cabal kept quiet for so long when innocent citizens were been murdered in cool blood, by blood tasting vampires called herdsmen..now the fire set by them is turning into a large inferno of tribal discrimination and ethnic cold war..God please help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Macbook From A Hotel In Lagos. Photos / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) / The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.