Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review (21019 Views)

Infinix Hot 6X Gaming (PUBG) Performance Review - Antutu And Geekbench Results / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Marvel1206: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Bro, nobody is forming for you. Evidence ends argument. So if you don't have evidence just keep quiet cos you are not a gamer. If you are talking about managing Fifa 2014 on a 512MB RAM phone because you don't have alternative is entirely different, and saying a 512MB RAM will run fifa 2014 effortlessly is a fallacy. As a matter of fact, the primary memory demand for fifa 2014 is 1GB of RAM, so go get your facts right ookay.
It's too early to start an argument. I bet you've not played half of the games I've played. Who's not a gamer
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Marvel1206:
It's too early to start an argument. I bet you've not played half of the games I've played. Who's not a gamer
Still no Proofs
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Marvel1206: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Still no Proofs
SMH.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2018
williams85:
you are right.
while shopping for new phone, i watch youtube, reviews on other sites before i order. i have never been disappointed
yeah YouTube another valid point
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Mastarcard: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Marvel1206: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Marvel1206 post=64859150][/quote]
bro please, stop quoting me, I'm not a fan of people who can not present their argument properly without insulting others.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Marvel1206: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2018
talk2ekpa:

bro please, stop quoting me, I'm not a fan of people who can not present their argument properly without insulting others.
You asked for a proof and I just provided one and you're here maneuvering your way out of a simple acknowledgment. And could you please mention where I insulted you? I'll pass
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Marvel1206:
You asked for a proof and I just provided one and you're here maneuvering your way out of a simple acknowledgment. And could you please mention where I insulted you? I'll pass
What is the meaning of SMH?

And showing screenshot where you mention names of Games is not a proof bro. Mentioning is not playing ooo
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Marvel1206: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
talk2ekpa:

What is the meaning of SMH?

And showing screenshot where you mention names of Games is not a proof bro. Mentioning is not playing ooo
LOL is it not Shake my Head?

I made a 12 stage review of mordern combat 3 on steemit and I even got paid for it

https://steemit.com/gaming/@marvel1206/modern-combat-3-android-part-8-review-a423b61c11ff2

I think I'm done trying to make you believe
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by tafat: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
the camon cm isn't overrated,its a great device indeed
williams85:
Overrated techno phones.
Log on jumia, and pick android phone of ur choice, good battery capacity , ram etc. depending on ur pocket. Thank me later
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by selfdefence: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
everyday i see more reason to love this camon,this device is so so cool
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
selfdefence:
everyday i see more reason to love this camon,this device is so so cool
wait for Hot S3 from Infinix
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by FellaL: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Profpsalm:
Ok guys camon cm seems like a nice phone however the battery is just abt 3200 I think...

Pls, I need ur advice on a phone that;
- has 4G network
- battery power >4000
- a good processor
- price <40k
You're looking for all that at 40k, with all the spec in one place. My guy, just go with the CM already
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Adeyemislide: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tecno camon cm uses mtk 6737 with gpu mali 720 which lag allot with hardcore games
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Adeyemislide: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
I have tested and reviewed the phone. Its very okay for photography. But am so disappointed with tecno mobile, they used old mtk processors, this is the same processor used in tecno camon cx Air, which was released last year
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adeyemislide:
I have tested and reviewed the phone. Its very okay for photography. But am so disappointed with tecno mobile, they used old mtk processors, this is the same processor used in tecno camon cx Air, which was released last year
True bro. Infinix Hot S3 will be far better
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Adeyemislide: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Spec for hot 3s

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by chicwoman(f): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tecno Camon CM is on point.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
chicwoman:
Tecno Camon CM is on point.
Yeah, but it off point price wise
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Jacinta44(f): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
specs looks really good, lovely price
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by omoalajah(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Enjoy your device
Ennyholar:
Camon CM is actually a very nice device...
Worth the price , recently got mine
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by datyorubaboy: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pricing is key
Jacinta44:
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by missslimzy(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
great!!!
Jacinta44:
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by scarycuteface(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nice graphics. Games go sweet on this phone well
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by scarycuteface(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Adeyemislide:
I feel they could have improved on the processor too. No doubt the Camon series have amazing cameras.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Freelancerx: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
sbashir10:
Tecno phones lag when playing hardcore games
U mean the low end budget ones?? Because not all Tecno phones lag
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Freelancerx: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
scarycuteface:
Nice graphics. Games go sweet on this phone well
I tell you...and the screen is wide too
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by sbashir10(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Freelancerx:
U mean the low end budget ones?? Because not all Tecno phones lag
You mean Cx is a low end??
I'm using cx with 1.5 ghz octa core, and tell tale game like batman hangs and lag on it.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by busoye19: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
I got this phone last Saturday. The phone isn't bad for the price. Even though Camon CM is equipped with 3000mah, I can say it is better than some 4000mah phones. I used it along side with my Redmi Note 3 pro SE with 4000mah battery, I didn't notice any difference in battery performance. The split screen technology in Camon CM is superb and the camera is mad. The 13mpixel front and back with flash light is killing, night short has never been this good. The 2GB ram isn't an issue, because I'm not a gamer. But the only shortcoming I'm seeing here is the ROM, it should have been 32GB at least. The phone is super slim and super lightweight.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Creg7: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
It's obvious you said that jokingly
sbashir10:
Tecno phones lag when playing hardcore games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / What You Need To Know About Mobile Number-Portability / My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.