Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (92848 Views)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?

I celebrate you.
Meanwhile they are celebrating Amaechi and Tinubu that used state money to buy private jets. Some of them have packed their cars because of lack of fuel, still, they can die for Buhari. Nigeria youths are doomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Osashalom: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
An envious poor man is on suicide mission, following him is a suicide mission too.
Stop killing yourself those men have been flying before you guys even went to school.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
WHERE IS THE PRIVATE JET OF MAMA AND PAPA AYO ORITSEJAFOR OF WORD OF LIFE BIBLE CHURCH?

That aircraft that Jonathan hired from Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor to whisk stolen funds to SOUTH AFRICA with the fraudulent aim of diverting the funds to their own private account under the cover of buying fire arms for the federal government.

When the BUBBLE BURST neither President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and or Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor made themselves available to the media to explain their role in that illicit AIRLIFT OF Nigeria's stolen fund to south africa.

Under Jonathan government, many Nigerian were milking the federal government to build castle in the air with stolen funds.

Since the seizure of the illicit funds by the South African government, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor had choosen to play safe by remaining silence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Benjom(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Franking:

Mumu, tapper. That's how u justify fraud and all manners of iniquity. One day u will tap into prison.

I decree your imprisonment before this year runs out... and so shall it be! Litaragabaya!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by tolujohnso: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
EODforce:
. keep deceiving yourself young man

no go hustle!

Oga, where ur hustle don carry u reach? Not by power nor by might says......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by mightyjosh: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
How will this topic affect the Economy..Let all mind our business. Go and make your own money.
However for DJ Services for all your event call 08024611687 ,09020072902

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:
$65M is equivalent to 2,340 Venzas at N10,000,000 each.

The money for the maintance of this jet will buy more than one Venza everyday.

Sheeples una well done oh.

Pastors are the number 1 problem of this country, politicians come second.

What of Amaechi and Tinubu that used state money? How much offering have you given? It's pastors that make your country not to have fuel, pastors are the Fulani herdsmen, boko haram, pastors stole $44M, $202M from NIA in the past 2 weeks. Wake up Nigeria youths. Hold your political leaders responsible.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by ehissi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs

I tire for them....
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by sensecementary(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST
BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS
the artist we've all being waiting for
that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively
by just clicking to watch his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0

CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST
BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS
sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera
she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song
what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively
by clicking to watch her video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by MRLANNISTER(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?

You tap into someone else blessing. Where on earth is it in the bible? God didnt make provision of blessings for you? How come you need God to duplicate Adeboye's blessing for you? This is part of ignorance in the church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Kay25(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
Criminals
Did he steal from your father's pocket watch your mouth stop being jealous do what they do and God will bless u d way he did bless them

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by okestev: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:

The money Adeboye is chilling with, is it his own?
So is it your own??
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Brains1990(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
While alot of nigerians are starving. Many can not afford 2 squal meal. Well, the bible says by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Brains1990(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
While alot of nigerians are starving. Many can not afford (2 sq) meal. Well, the bible says by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Chelseaboii1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
temmythourpe:
How do you Know if it is actually God blessing or Not God Blessing? Or maybe you have become God. Are you the God that Created them ? Where you there when God created them ? Do you even know if God is happy with them or Sad. Do you Are you God Can you answer this questions like God Please ehen lets just let God do his work and not do it for him.

Shut up ur dirty mouth full of shit1t

God troway money give am na

Idiota
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Champele(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
How this criminals succeed with defrauding people is what baffles me. foolish people everywhere
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by win2kwire: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
paid for by the stupidity of religious Nigerians!
m0rons!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Chelseaboii1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Brains1990:
While alot of nigerians are starving. Many can not afford (2 sq) meal. Well, the bible says by their fruits we shall know them.

Religion in Nigeria is a scam

Everybody nw dey open church

Come My street

Like abou 8 church dey e street

Sotay dm name d street church street

Still hungry stil dey catch ppl

Na to dey build church dm sabi

I like oyinbo life

Der life sweet

Ppl wey even bring religion self dm nor carry am for head

Na we carry am for head like gala seller
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by ezigr8(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
lets call a spade a spade. we have been blinded folded by religion and this men of God far to long. Yes agreed God poured out his blessings on some persons in the Bible but the preachers or men of God in the bible we not even up to average in terms of wealth. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, David and many others considered wealthy in the Bible were not preachers of God's word. the preachers are the likes of Paul, Peter, Elijah, Elisha, Moses amongst others.

Truly these men are Pastorpreneur nothing more pretentious than that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Chelseaboii1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Kay25:

Did he steal from your father's pocket watch your mouth stop being jealous do what they do and God will bless u d way he did bless them

U are a madman

Hw did God bless dm

is it not d same offering and tight dey used in buying those jet
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
dingbang:
I am waiting for one pastor to sell all his properties and give to the poor. Only then can I attend his church.

Happy waiting
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Benjom(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
MRLANNISTER:

You tap into someone else blessing. Where on earth is it in the bible? God didnt make provision of blessings for you? How come you need God to duplicate Adeboye's blessing for you? This is part of ignorance in the church.

Case study: Elijah & Elisha

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Gabaleve(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs

na lie bros,

how can you say a sophisticated military fighter is $15million at best.

I fit fight you for wetin you talk so

ah ah

when even military helicopters costs more than $50mil this days

try do some Lil research before you com supporting ur pastor

60mil is okay fr a Gulfstream jet
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chelseaboii1:

Stop sayn rubbish hw is God blessing dm

Using ppl tight and offering to buy private jet?
Ask your Imam or your Sultan to buy his own...Tithe payers are not complaining
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Desric(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
Tapper! Tapper, always tapping. Alaye double your hustle because if you tap you can only get keke not private jet. Well their business is booming, I pray God to also blossom me in my own field.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pastor Oyedepo said he has been flying private jet even before some of us were born. See they will argue that they use it for evangelism. These men of God travel far and wide. Let us allow God to judge. We have no right to judge these men of God oo...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Gabaleve(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
gcof:
the way someone people just quote figures battles me. America’s Air Force 1 will now cost heaven and earth

because na ur mama pastor abi

so pls how much is a new gulf stream jet?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
keep insulting men of God. who cares? He is bless and bless and you can't do anything about it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by bikefab(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
E concern u?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Benjom(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Desric:
Tapper! Tapper, always tapping. Alaye double your hustle because if you tap you can only get keke not private jet. Well their business is booming, I pray God to also blossom me in my own field.

I reject that and I hereby decree your reduction to a keke napep owner ONLY... and so shall it be!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Chelseaboii1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
transformed:
Ask your Imam or your Sultan to buy his own...Tithe payers are not complaining

Shut d fvck I'm a Christian

I don't support bad things what thes pastors are doing un this country is so so wrong

Do you know hw many ppl dat are hungry in dis country dat can't even afford a meal

Yet these pastors Wiil deceive ppl by Saying God bless u

Instead of pastors should bless d person Wit money or shelter dm go pray for person how na

U hw many ppl have u blessed wit money

Aside ur criminal pastors
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by HigherEd: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
bintushop:
It is impossible for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God than a camel to enter into the eye of a needle.. Jesus could have afford any mobility in his time but he chose not to. He knows all is vanity. Than God I converted to Islam. U will never see an Iman with a private jet. What for? May Allah SWT have mercy on us
You are a slowpoke.
The Church is the most value adding institution in Nigeria. They employ thousands of people, build schools to educate millions at all levels, house for the elderlies, hospitals, rehab(CADAM by Rccg), construct roads at no cost to government.

What has Sultan of sokoto ever added to Nigeria than to sit and collect salary every month, ride in a rollsroyce and live in a 700 million naira mansion in Abuja with all cost to govt.... Yet his ppl would come here and join with atheists and some Christian impersonators to talk down on churches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.