Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Please Help A Brother To Make A Right Choice Of Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help A Brother To Make A Right Choice Of Investment (481 Views)

Savings Vs Real Estate Vs Stocks vs Forex: Which Is The Best Type Of Investment? / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do Wt 500k And Make 5k Profit Everyday / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother To Make A Right Choice Of Investment by sklateen(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
good morning all,

i work with a pension fund administrator, i kindly need the advice of good nairalander to assist me idea on the following area of investment knowing very well that it is not wise for someone to put his head in one basket irrespective of the nature of job and secondly it will be wise for me to have a multiply choice of income. base on this i decided to approach this forum knowing very well that i will get the right advice i needed.

i will like to invest in the following business

(1) business center (i already have about seven computer on ground)

(2) bet 9Ja

base on this i want to get information as regard the following

(1) BET 9ja:- (a) how profitable is the business, (b)what are the pros and cons of the business, (c) how do i go about the registration and all the operational logistic needed

(2) business center:- as i mention earlier i have about seven computers and what are the operational logistic i need

any one with experience in the above field should assist me with information since relying on people who are into the business i may not get accurate information.

i am base in abuja and i want the business to be located in the outskirt of abuja

thank you
Re: Please Help A Brother To Make A Right Choice Of Investment by MichealCephas: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
If You Opt - In For Business Center. Come And Be A PAGA Agent And Make More Money
Re: Please Help A Brother To Make A Right Choice Of Investment by sklateen(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
MichealCephas:
If You Opt - In For Business Center. Come And Be A PAGA Agent And Make More Money

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE CAN YOU GIVE MORE INSIGHT
Re: Please Help A Brother To Make A Right Choice Of Investment by MichealCephas: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
sklateen:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE CAN YOU GIVE MORE INSIGHT
Add Me On Facebook @ Micheal Cephas

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? / Start Making Huge Profit Online With This Business Platform / My MMM True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.