Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,764 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff (23795 Views)

Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS / Dipo Anisulowo Debunks Rumour Of His Resignation As Fayose's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by stane007: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
The Chief of Staff to Ekiti State governor Fayose, Chief Dipo Anisulowo, has resigned.

According to Mr Dipo Anisulowo, Governor Ayodele Fayose is on a mission to destroy the PDP with the adoption of his deputy, Prof Olusola Eleka to succeed him.

Dipo Anisulowo accused Fayose of undermining the success of PDP in the forthcoming governorship election.

Anisulowo, in a letter made available to the press, said a copy of the letter has been sent to the governor and his resignation takes effect immediately.

” I am at dismay on the political arrangement by Mr governor aiming to divide Peoples Democratic party (PDP) in Ekiti state.

Same Fayose told all stakeholders in Abuja just before the 2014 elections that he will leave with his deputy 2018.

This sudden change of goal post in the middle of the game is not Integrity.” Anisulowo said.

Read the letter below (image attached)

Chief Dipo Anisulowo was the Director General of the Ayo Fayose Campaign Organisation (AFCO) during the 2014 election where he hinted, after Ayo Fayose won the election, that his party would run an “all-inclusive government which would make Ekiti people the main focus with the ultimate goal of moving Ekiti forward.”

It will be recalled Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has openly thrown his weight behind his deputy, Prof Olusola Eleka as his successor. The action has since divided the party in Ekiti State.

Situation peaked last week when Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti blasted those aggrieved over his choice of Prof Olusola Eleka as his successor and asked them to leave the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Fayose said on Monday that he would not apologise for choosing Deputy Governor Kolapo Olusola-Eleka as PDP’s governorship candidate for the 2018 governorship election because he was directed by God to make the choice.

Fayose also told the former Minister of Works, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, and other aggrieved PDP aspirants that they were free to leave the PDP for other parties.

“Olusola never said he wanted to be deputy governor, but God instructed me to pick him. I said we will go together after our tenure, but God said I should allow him to stay; that what I said was my own opinion.

The PDP has taken a position which we think is in the best interest of the state. We shall not be distracted by those opposed to this step.''

Former minister of state for works, Mr. Dayo Adeyeye; a serving senator, Mrs. Biodun Olujimi and Nigeria’s former envoy in Canada, Mr. Dare Bejide, have indicated interest in the PDP’s ticket for the July 14 governorship poll.

The trio, along with a former aide and justice commissioner to Fayose, Mr. Owoseeni Ajayi, had jointly rejected the adoption of Olusola-Eleka as the PDP’s sole candidate and described the step as “pedestrian and undemocratic”.

Fayose maintained that he was not rattled by the negative utterances hurled at him over his choice.

He has expressed confidence that the PDP would win the July 14 election “by God’s grace”. 

https://lailasnews.com/fayose-chief-staff-resigns-accuses-fayose-mission-destroy-pdp/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Mogidi: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Where were these people when Fayose singlehandedly took on the might of the Federal Government?
Without Fayose’s battle cries in 2015, PDP was all but dead. Anyone Fayose supports should be the PDP candidate. We don't want a situation where someone wins election and then decamps to the opposition.

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by famology(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mogidi:
Where were these people when Fayose singlehandedly took on the might of the Federal Government?
Without Fayose’s battle cries in 2015, PDP was all but dead. Anyone Fayose supports should be the PDP candidate. We don't want a situation where someone wins election and then decamps to the opposition.
which federal might did he take on?Fayose became governor when pdp and Jonathan held sway at the centre.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by seunmsg(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mogidi:

Relax dude, Sola Eleka is going back to the classroom later this year. The guy can't even win a free and fair PDP primary not to talk of winning the general election. He is very unpopular. Even Lere Olayinka, Fayose's media dog is considering resigning in protest. They all know Olusola Eleka ticket cannot fly.

“Olusola never said he wanted to be deputy governor, but God instructed me to pick him. I said we will go together after our tenure, but God said I should allow him to stay; that what I said was my own opinion.

grin grin grin grin
Fayose is a clown i swear.

25 Likes

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by ERockson: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
This letter looks obviously fake and poorly written
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by dlondonbadboy: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol..

Why fayose come dey involve Baba God na...

Funny man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by eleojo24: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Watching the drama

1 Like

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol. We shall see....

1 Like

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by tobtap: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
fayose Bleep up...he shud av allowed a free n fair primaries to choose his successor ... PDP chances don reduce now.. APC may win d election

2 Likes

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by BabyApple(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
okay
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Perilcc: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fingers are crossed

1 Like

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Ayodejioak(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Server is down
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by BruncleZuma: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wike-2
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by ipodAreslave2ND: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pdp is a dead party with OBJ's coalition..

Which politicians wan be under wike and fayose...

12 Likes

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by ghiloman28(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
OK . YOU GO HEAR AM ...
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by 9japrof(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by ybalogs(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mogidi:
Federal might indeed. Better stop deluding yourself into believing Fayose is fearless. I'm counting his days as it is cos I definitely know he will run and we won't know his whereabouts just like Nnamdi Kanu.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Ayopredict: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
E don dey happen, era of betrayal and decamping from one party to another. All na setup,d letter was meant for distraction.

Thats Nigeria Politics for u.

1 Like

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Bolustical: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Okk
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by GavelSlam: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fayose the tyrant.

9 Likes

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by MrExcel(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
D SSG bin dey eye d govno seat oh.
Nothing go make me hate Fayose for this life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Over to you Governor Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
tongue
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Amaso99(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Drniyi4u(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Pavore9: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Observing..........
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by bellazz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thou shall not speak nor sing..but...
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Agbaletu: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
It is a lie. Anisuowo did not resign.
Anisulowo remains the COS to Gov. Fayose
He has debunked the lies.
APC should stop spreading lies
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Aminat508(f): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's not true
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by kinibigdeal(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fayemi just wasting money after he put the state on debt
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by Kobicove(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
So this guy also had his eye on the governor's seat undecided
Re: Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff by dollarcoolcat(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
“Olusola never said he wanted to be deputy governor, but God instructed me to pick him. I said we will go together after our tenure, but God said I should allow him to stay; that what I said was my own opinion" - fayose

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group / Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses / Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.