Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School In The US (434 Views)

Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School In The US by lagosmp3(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
She has been a student of the Harvard Business School for the past eight months

If you have been wondering why actress Chika Ike has been absent from your TV screens in recent times, you are not alone. Chika recently took to her Instagram page to reveal that she had been attending a course at the prestigious Harvard Business School and she recently graduated. She shared how she learnt to effectively run a company among other things in the eight months she was a student. Read her full post below:

“I was super excited when I got accepted into Harvard Business School not just because I tried for five years but I wanted to learn the skill set to run a sustainable company . Harvard has transformed me totally and given me a different perspective of the business world and the skill set to tackle business problems. It was an intense 8 months program, Juggling my businesses and studying wasn't the easiest thing. But thanks for the support of my awesome Living group, my coach ,Pld25 peers, all the professors and administrative team. Change is very uncomfortable, stretching out of your comfort zone is uncomfortable, you'll question and doubt yourself severally. But it's ok to be vulnerable when situation presents itself. There is strength in Vulnerability. Embrace your fears, leave your comfort zone and keep stretching yourself. Never give up. Love you.”

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/nollywood/nollywood-actress-chika-ike-graduates-harvard-business-school-us/

Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School In The US by lagosmp3(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Omotola At 40- What Omotola Can Teach You At 40 / Temi Otedola Boastfully Display What She Got Has Valentine Gift From His BF / Davido Baby Mama Hot Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.