Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Libyan Deportee Held Over Rape Of 11 Year-old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Libyan Deportee Held Over Rape Of 11 Year-old (616 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / Help!my 11-year Old Niece Wants To Have S/E/X. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Libyan Deportee Held Over Rape Of 11 Year-old by Aaoe: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2010
News
Written by Benjamin Auta, Lagos
Thursday, 15 April 2010 21:56

Police in Lagos say a 29-year-old man who was recently deported from Libya last Wednesday in Iju area of Lagos raped an 11 year old girl after sending her to buy food for him.
The suspect, Ademola Aroboto, however denied raping the girl but admitted that she went to him and requested that he make love to her.

Ademola who is a tenant in the house of the girl’s parent, was said to have called her to buy him food at about 12:30pm Wednesday and when she returned from the errand, he allegedly dragged her into his room and raped her.

According to the police, the suspect, a university drop-out, had travelled to Libya from where he was deported for unknown reasons last year.

The police said the parents of the girl became suspicious when they sent a neighbour to look for their daughter who had earlier gone on an errand for the accused with no trace of her whereabouts.

“One of the neighbours who was looking for her knocked at the front door of the accused but got no answer and when he went to the back of the house, he found the accused person making love to the girl,” the police said.

The police added that the neighbour raised an alarm and the accused was subsequently arrested. The suspect told journalists that when the girl came to his room, she asked him to make love to her and she held his hand.

“She held me and asked me to make love to her and I carried her on my laps but I did not penetrate,” he said. He said he used tissue paper to clean up himself after ejaculating and she did not shout or scream. Also speaking to crime correspondents, the mother of the girl, Mrs. Bose Ige, who said her daughter is a primary six pupil said she scolded her and asked why she did not shout when the accused was raping her.

Meanwhile, Lagos State Police spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, said the accused if found liable to Section 218 of the Criminal Code by the court would be sentenced to life in prison which is the penalty for such offence in the constitution.

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17417:libyan-deportee-held-over-rape-of-11-year-old-&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=119
Re: Libyan Deportee Held Over Rape Of 11 Year-old by Outstrip(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2010
They need to get that idiot ex governor that is probably raping a baby as we speak and lock him up with this fool. Hopefully they will rape each other to death

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Daycare /creche Close To You / Five Useful Tips On Money Management For Married Women / Married Men And Sincere Married Women Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.