Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport (63867 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by madgoat(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Church business is the only profitable business Nigeria.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Daddy (steal from the poor and be rich).
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Follygunners: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
AnodaIT:
Top 3 profitable ventures in the world

Drugs
Women
Church business

The 3rd one na for 9ja ONLY, abeg
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by enorch(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dont you guys have better things to do? I thought the Jet is $100M?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by sleek82(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
You guys should all get a job and work on your hustles and stop counting other people's blessings! I see why Nigeria has got the highest number of poor people....they are poor and instead of finding something meaningful to do, they instead castigate another person who is rich. Jobless idiots!!! Misplaced priority!!!! You guys see politicians who milk the nation dry, instead of standing up to them, you still vote them into power claiming they will do better if voted the second time!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Icon79(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
What about politics?

Do you know how much money your LG Chairmen are making? And you don't even want me to talk about the SINators and House members or even the governors and the ministers. Ol' boy, leave that thing abeg!

O pari

AnodaIT:

Drugs
Women
Church business

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by enorch(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
AnodaIT:

Drugs
Women
Church business

Why can't you go into the business and make money too. You are just raining curses upon yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by hopefulLandlord: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
tejiritex:
SEX TRADE my brother
is sex trade that profitable or you're just taking the piss?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
NairanlandMOD:

HOW IS WOMEN PROFITABLE VENTURE ?? OGAH !
I sensed and reasoned with his sacarsm though.But quote me,women can never be stranded,it there nature for them to get favor just with their sex appeal
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Omonaijani: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Flexherbal:
All is well
That's what you all say, even when things are going from bad to worse. Its not a good thing to say all is well when in fact, things are really bad.

I have a review you guys might want to check out here: https://campusbizblog./2018/02/05/e-commerce-nigerian-online-phone-stores-review-part-1/
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Follygunners: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
A typical black man state of mind... Material wealth = God's blessings. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by 0ubenji(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Follygunners:

The 3rd one na for 9ja ONLY, abeg
stop all these ignorant talks mehn...
Google up world's richest pastors ..you'll be amazed to knw that even oyedepo is a learner for where peeps like Kenneth Copeland dey
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by 0ubenji(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
IjeleNwa:
I sensed and reasoned with his sacarsm though.But quote me,women can never be stranded,it there nature for them to get favor just with their sex appeal
for men who who prioritize sex

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Follygunners: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
0ubenji:
stop all these ignorant talks mehn...
Google up world's richest pastors ..you'll be amazed to knw that even oyedepo is a learner for where peeps like Kenneth Copeland dey

I hear you... but, my point is... it's more common and predominant in 9ja.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Next2Bezee(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Soon the blessing tappers will come.

No need to pray your tap water prayer, the money is not from God. Just build your own church.

But the market is over saturated now, you can't go anywhere without seeing churches everywhere. Soon there will be more churches than people in Nigeria.

The Daddy G.Os started their business more than 2 decades ago that's why they have already made so much money.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Johncuppa(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Everybody want success.
Everyone prefers success to failure.
No one truly hate success.
Everyone craves for it.

Every reaction against success is nothing but envying and jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by 0ubenji(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

is sex trade that profitable or you're just taking the piss?
crazily profitable..
U seem not to knw how much human trafficking rake in yearly ..especially in Asia..
Asian Syndicates even prefer it to drugs trade
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by bxcode(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
HigherEd:
The Church is the most value adding institution in Nigeria. They employ thousands of people, build schools to educate millions of Nigerians at all levels, house for the elderlies, hospitals, rehab(CADAM by Rccg), Orphonages(both sponsored and Owned) provide housing, construct roads and attract tourist all at NO COST to government.

What has Sultan of sokoto ever added to Nigeria than to sit and collect salary every month, ride in a rollsroyce and live in a 700 million naira mansion in Abuja with all cost to govt.... Yet his ppl would come here and join with atheists and some Christian impersonators to talk down on churches. His same ppl take a large chunk of the Nigerian commonwealth and give to Saudi in the name of pilgrimmage yet Nigerian churches are actively and easily the highest tourist welcoming Organization

The living faith church employs 18,000 Nigerians across many sectors and is significantly scattered over 65 nations of the Earth just as rccg is in 198 countries. So yes it is necessary that they use jets.

Before anyone mentions the Pope, when last did the pope visit Nigeria? Or even W/Africa. But Oyedepo in a past post today travelled to 27 nations at a go in 2004 hence he clearly needs this mode of transportation.... Think well before you quote me.
It's really appalling that even Christians join in this battering of some pastors that owns private jet. It's hypocrisy of the highest order. An Emir died in Kano sometime ago and 22 private jets landed in Kano airport that period and nobody said anything about it.
If God's servants can't afford private jets, then nobody should. Leave it between him and God to determine if he got it for fancy or for a purpose.
Some christians are shallow in their reasoning!!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Next2Bezee(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
enorch:

Why can't you go into the business and make money too. You are just raining curses upon yourself.

The market is oversaturated. You can't go anywhere without seeing churches. Soon there will be more churches than people.

Calling a spade a spade does not invite any curse. The money is not from God so God doesn't have anything to do with the curses you are invoking.

Daddy Freeze that G.Os have been swearing for since, where is the man today? Isn't he alive, well and helping out more people than your Daddy G.O?

Keep raining curses that will never work. They said the truth would set you free but the truth is no longer enough for Nigerians.

May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by nairalanduseles: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
that shameless man that did not work for his money ............even if u ve 10 jets u can never be a man

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by 0ubenji(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Follygunners:

I hear you... but, my point is... it's more common and predominant in 9ja.
that's just a wild conjecture of urs bro..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by fuckboys: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
NairanlandMOD:

HOW IS WOMEN PROFITABLE VENTURE ?? OGAH !
very profitable, ask 50cent. He made his first million through pimpin prostitutes for men, not music

Go to Thailand, Mexico Brazil, that's like the most profitable business after coke
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
0ubenji:
crazily profitable..
U seem not to knw how much human trafficking rake in yearly ..especially in Asia..
Asian Syndicates even prefer it to drugs trade

Wow! I thought sex is always "cheap"?

Educate me more please
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Realestatepro(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
HigherEd:
The Church is the most value adding institution in Nigeria. They employ thousands of people, build schools to educate millions of Nigerians at all levels, house for the elderlies, hospitals, rehab(CADAM by Rccg), Orphonages(both sponsored and Owned) provide housing, construct roads and attract tourist all at NO COST to government.

What has Sultan of sokoto ever added to Nigeria than to sit and collect salary every month, ride in a rollsroyce and live in a 700 million naira mansion in Abuja with all cost to govt.... Yet his ppl would come here and join with atheists and some Christian impersonators to talk down on churches. His same ppl take a large chunk of the Nigerian commonwealth and give to Saudi in the name of pilgrimmage yet Nigerian churches are actively and easily the highest tourist welcoming Organization

The living faith church employs 18,000 Nigerians across many sectors and is significantly scattered over 65 nations of the Earth just as rccg is in 198 countries. So yes it is necessary that they use jets.

Before anyone mentions the Pope, when last did the pope visit Nigeria? Or even W/Africa. But Oyedepo in a past post today travelled to 27 nations at a go in 2004 hence he clearly needs this mode of transportation.... Think well before you quote me.

By the way I love how Oyedepo and Adeboye are using the same Hangar. It would help both Organizations save a lot of money cool

You have some valid points.
but if they can make the schools more affordable for their poor church members, it will be more appreciated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by ijobafargo69(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
HigherEd:

By the way I love how Oyedepo and Adeboye are using the same Hangar-it shows both of em are very close. It would also help both Organizations save a lot of money on parking their jets and those of members cool
i wonder when Nigerians would start thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Mintayo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
First it was Pastor Adeboye now it's Bishop Oyedepo... Continue hating...
https://www.nairaland.com/4006994/reclaim-free-time-let-us#64815532

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by 0ubenji(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Wow! I thought sex is always "cheap"?

Educate me more please
sex is cheap only in d Bronx...

Google is ur friend..
Jux type human trafficking to start with cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by innocential3032(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
And some member who earn 30000 to 50,000 wil stil contributing to them by paying tithe and offering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by FaniDan(f): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
When we were called church rats nobody free sheepy, now people no fit control their jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Next2Bezee(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
bxcode:

It's really appalling that even Christians join in this battering of some pastors that owns private jet. It's hypocrisy of the highest order. An Emir died in Kano sometime ago and 22 private jets landed in Kano airport that period and nobody said anything about it.
If God's servants can't afford private jets, then nobody should. Leave it between him and God to determine if he got it for fancy or for a purpose.
Some christians are shallow in their reasoning!!

You are now comparing yourselves to muslim? Who are God's servants? Is it you that made them God's servants?? Jesus taught thousands and fed them food, but these Daddy G.Os live in luxury off the money exploited from gullible people.

The Devil even offered Jesus the entire wealth of the world but Jesus turned him down, but these men you call 'god's servants' own private jets, luxurious mansions and cars while lots of their audience members live in abject poverty.

Leave it between them and God? Pathetic. The Lord has already warned against these type of people, yet you still defend them and follow them. Your end will be the same as theirs. Destruction.

2 Peter 2:1-3 - “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport by Tmaritas76(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
the previous post it was $54m.now it has come down to $40m we are watching,till you tell us the truth I will not comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! / 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.