Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? (1308 Views)

Where Is Rotimi Amechi In Nigerian Politics Today? / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by gare(f): 3:30am On Feb 06, 2018
In the midst of all this issues, herdsmen, fuel scarcity, missing money, an what have you, I did expect him to come out and speak on all this issues, but I am yet to hear his voice, the killing that has taken place in the middle belt in he past one month of there about is more than what has happen in Rivers state since it was created, but i have not seen any press conference from him or his boy Dakuku.

An upright is always an upright man, irrespective of whose ox is being Gored, I do expect him to speak on all this national issues, except he is a local politician that can only be heard when it comes to Rivers state politics.

This is a man with manages 2 or 3 Federal ministry put together as one, but you can never hear him contribute to national issues, but when hit comes to Local Rivers issues him and his cohort will never lets us be in Rivers state.

We would like to know you take and your opinion on all this issues rocking the boat of this country at the moment, at we heard the voice of Tinubu, and other, even Oshomole spoke concerning ObJ letter to PMB .

If truly you are a national leader of our party you should not be quiet when national issues are being debated, except you are a local champion as most people do call you, the Lizard of Ubima grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by yarimo(m): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2018
When did AMEACHI became information minister that he will speak for the country or when did he became publicity sec of APC that He will speak for the party? When did AMEACHI became petroleum minster that he will speak on fuel issue? When did AMEACHI became minster of defence that he will speak on security? When did AMEACHI became EFCC chairman that he will speak on any missing money?
gare:
In the midst of all this issues, herdsmen, fuel scarcity, missing money, an what have you, I did expect him to come out and speak on all this issues, but I am yet to hear his voice, the killing that has taken place in the middle belt in he past one month of there about is more than what has happen in Rivers state since it was created, but i have not seen any press conference from him or his boy Dakuku.

An upright is always an upright man, irrespective of whose ox is being Gored, I do expect him to speak on all this national issues, except he is a local politician that can only be heard when it comes to Rivers state politics.

This is a man with manages 2 or 3 Federal ministry put together as one, but you can never hear him contribute to national issues, but when hit comes to Local Rivers issues him and his cohort will never lets us be in Rivers state.

We would like to know you take and your opinion on all this issues rocking the boat of this country at the moment, at we heard the voice of Tinubu, and other, even Oshomole spoke concerning ObJ letter to PMB .

If truly you are a national leader of our party you should not be quiet when national issues are being debated, except you are a local champion as most people do call you, the Lizard of Ubima grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by Alejoas(m): 5:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Op, he was an opportunist and rode on the back of his groundstanding his kinsman for personal gain!

If what benefit are the experiences of these former governors in Buhari's cabinet?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by gare(f): 5:25am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
When did AMEACHI became information minister that he will speak for the country or when did he became publicity sec of APC that He will speak for the party? When did AMEACHI became petroleum minster that he will speak on fuel issue? When did AMEACHI became minster of defence that he will speak on security? When did AMEACHI became EFCC chairman that he will speak on any missing money?

THERE WAS NEVER ANY WHERE IN MY POST THAT I ASKED HIM TO SPEAK FOR THE GOVT, PLS GET SOME BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU READ, ALL I WROTE IS FOR HIM TO COMMENT AND LEND HIS VOICE, TINUBU, OSHOMOLE AND CO THAT COMMENTED ARE THEY INFORMATION MINISTER AND ASSISTANT INFORMATION MINISTER BEFORE THEY COMMENTED. HE AND HIS COHORTS ARE VERY FAST TO REACT AND HOLD PRESS CONFERENCES WHEN IT COMES TO RIVERS STATE ISSUE, BUT THEY HAVE FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ALSO HOLD NATIONAL POSITIONS, THAT ALLOWS THEM TO COMMENT AND ADVICE ON NATIONAL ISSUES.

BUT I AM SO SURPRISE THAT SAME OR EVEN WORSE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN RIVERS STATE DO HAPPEN ON THE NATIONAL STATE, THEY REFUSE OR DECIDE NOT TO COMMENT ON THEM WHY ?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by SalamRushdie: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:

I have it on good information that Ameachi wouldn't be riding with Buhari come 2019 and I wonder what you will say about him then
Re: Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by coolscott(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2018
gare:

You do not know Amaechi.
He entered into politics an being something of a thug.

You see, you can tell the difference between his breed of politicians and the better breed.

His breed left no mark of achievement in any field of endeavour prior to politics.

No success as a dentist,
as a school teacher,
as a doc,
as a practicing lawyer or anything.

Just the gutter's crave for power that pervaded the place in 1999 when we got into this era of our democracy, the third republic

1 Like

Re: Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by coolscott(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Let me just say that it I believe Amaechi will see himself as not being hurt by anybody.

It is clear that he has been hurt by his own hand.

For just as the soldiers, believing they were on a victory ride, followed Pharoah into the red sea,

So did Amaechi feel he was riding into some sort of future victory but unfortunately, it has turned out

to be the red sea of political disfavour the leader of the ride (pres. Buhari) has led his political followers and faithfuls into.

Will they come out?

Are they coming out? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by DLuciano: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
coolscott:
Let me just say that it I believe Amaechi will see himself as not being hurt by anybody.

It is clear that he has been hurt by his own hand.

For just as the soldiers, believing they were on a victory ride, followed Pharoah into the red sea,

So did Amaechi feel he was riding into some sort of future victory but unfortunately, it has turned out

to be the red sea of political disfavour the leader of the ride (pres. Buhari) has led his political followers and faithfuls into.

Will they come out?

Are they coming out? I don't think so.
You are a great mind, a good analyst grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Rotimi Amaechi ? by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I have it on good information that Ameachi wouldn't be riding with Buhari come 2019 and I wonder what you will say about him then
AMEACHI has right of choice constitutionally, if he chose not to go with BUHARI in 2019 that is his choice. LOBATAN grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Two Term House Of Reps Member From Benue State Commissions A Borehole (photos) / Buhari's Archbishop Welby's 'Husband' – FFK / Bomb Injures 6 In Aba, Army Arrests 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.