Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi (770 Views)

More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
I like spending time in Florida with my wife. Why?
because the place is clean, sunny with beautiful houses and streets. The street in the photo below is my favorite residence in Florida. I keep wondering why do our people live in dirt. Then I realized it. It is not just physical poverty but mental poverty.

In the Florida streets there are trees. Then I think why can't we plant palm trees all over the place in Nigeria and flood the world market with coconut oil and juice? They want it, so we give it to them.

Take Edo state state alone. If I was the Governor I will get each house in Edo State to plant 2 coconut trees in front of the house on a straight line or face a fine. Each coconut tree will produce 200 coconut per year. Even with 500,000 houses; see what will happen:

500,000 x 2 coconut trees = 1,000,000 coconut trees
200 coconut per tree per year = 200,000,000
Even at N50 per coconut = N10,000,000,000
That is 10 billion Naira. That is just for the homes. I will do the same for all government roads and double that number.

I would buy it from the people and bring it to a very large factory to make coconut oil, paste and other things to double this revenue yet again. When we are done we will have over N40 billion per year. This will create lots of jobs.

All that money will be used to fix all the roads every year one by one till all roads look like the one in Florida. This will create more jobs again. All paying for itself. Imagine a state with access to N40 billion just to fix roads yearly.

It is not hard to do.

You can make the following using Coconuts:

* Desiccated coconut.
• Coconut Butter, Coconut Cream, Coconut flour.
• Coconut Milk, Milk powder, Coconut Yogurt.
• Virgin Coconut Oil.
• Coconut vinegar.
• Coconut Coir, Coconut pith.
• Coconut wood.
• Coconut Oil.
• Tender Coconut water.
• Coconut Sugar, Coconut Syrup.

P.S
What is this thing with Nigeria and open gutters?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=327426771096771&id=158338594672257

1 Like

Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Thank God we still have people that think in this country. I've always wondered why Nigerian cities don't like planting trees. Apart from the fact that it adds to the beauty, it also serves as some kind of shade to the hot sun we experience here. Those coconut like trees that i see in Miami wil make a lot of sense.

3 Likes

Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 cc: seun and madridguy
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by dealslip(f): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2018
there is a place in Mushin called Palm Avenue. In the 80s and early 90s. it was such a beauty to behold. It was lined with coconut trees all through. it stretched from Olorunsogo which is off Agege Motor road to Ladipo roundabout. I had my primary school around the area. when I visited palm avenue last year. I was shocked to the marrow. All the trees had been uprooted from the home front. They had been replaced by shops let out to building materials seller. Nigerians generally have issues in their mind not the leaders or the environment. it goes beyond just making people plant coconut trees. he will be shocked when militants come to demand money for planting trees and how the coconut oil of the state has been used to enrich other regions but the state. with Nigerians deal with mind first before building infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by softmind24: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nice idea
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
dealslip:
there is a place in Mushin called Palm Avenue. In the 80s and early 90s. it was such a beauty to behold. It was lined with coconut trees all through. it stretched from Olorunsogo which is off Agege Motor road to Ladipo roundabout. I had my primary school around the area. when I visited palm avenue last year. I was shocked to the marrow. All the trees had been uprooted from the home front. They had been replaced by shops let out to building materials seller. Nigerians generally have issues in their mind not the leaders or the environment. it goes beyond just making people plant coconut trees. he will be shocked when militants come to demand money for planting trees and how the coconut oil of the state has been used to enrich other regions but the state. with Nigerians deal with mind first before building infrastructure.
hmm.
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by ruudboie(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
supported
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by Ladipodeal: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
dealslip:
Whaooo... Been wondering why the street is called palm avenue despite no palm tree in sight.
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by dealslip(f): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ladipodeal:

Whaooo... Been wondering why the street is called palm avenue despite no palm tree in sight.
Bros, that place was a beauty to behold in those years. Right unto Isolo road and some part of Layi Oyekanmi street. Then it was so silent and serene just like GRA. But now it looked like bombs exploded there.

1 Like

Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
dealslip:

Bros, that place was a beauty to behold in those years. Right unto Isolo road and some part of Layi Oyekanmi street. Then it was so silent and serene just like GRA. But now it looked like bombs exploded there.
That's Nigeria for you ma.
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2018
Afam4eva:
Thank God we still have people that think in this country. I've always wondered why Nigerian cities don't like planting trees. Apart from the fact that it adds to the beauty, it also serves as some kind of shade to the hot sun we experience here. Those coconut like trees that i see in Miami wil make a lot of sense.
no money to loot in tree planting
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Adieza:
I like spending time in Florida with my wife. Why?
because the place is clean, sunny with beautiful houses and streets. The street in the photo below is my favorite residence in Florida. I keep wondering why do our people live in dirt. Then I realized it. It is not just physical poverty but mental poverty.

In the Florida streets there are trees. Then I think why can't we plant palm trees all over the place in Nigeria and flood the world market with coconut oil and juice? They want it, so we give it to them.

Take Edo state state alone. If I was the Governor I will get each house in Edo State to plant 2 coconut trees in front of the house on a straight line or face a fine. Each coconut tree will produce 200 coconut per year. Even with 500,000 houses; see what will happen:

500,000 x 2 coconut trees = 1,000,000 coconut trees
200 coconut per tree per year = 200,000,000
Even at N50 per coconut = N10,000,000,000
That is 10 billion Naira. That is just for the homes. I will do the same for all government roads and double that number.

I would buy it from the people and bring it to a very large factory to make coconut oil, paste and other things to double this revenue yet again. When we are done we will have over N40 billion per year. This will create lots of jobs.

All that money will be used to fix all the roads every year one by one till all roads look like the one in Florida. This will create more jobs again. All paying for itself. Imagine a state with access to N40 billion just to fix roads yearly.

It is not hard to do.

You can make the following using Coconuts:

* Desiccated coconut.
• Coconut Butter, Coconut Cream, Coconut flour.
• Coconut Milk, Milk powder, Coconut Yogurt.
• Virgin Coconut Oil.
• Coconut vinegar.
• Coconut Coir, Coconut pith.
• Coconut wood.
• Coconut Oil.
• Tender Coconut water.
• Coconut Sugar, Coconut Syrup.

P.S
What is this thing with Nigeria and open gutters?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=327426771096771&id=158338594672257
this dreamer that can't win his local govt!
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by TheKingIsHere: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
this dreamer that can't win his local govt!

Sharap, he made sense.

BTW Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please do the needful and move this thread to the front page
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Sharap, he made sense.

BTW Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please do the needful and move this thread to the front page
oshiomole made sense as nlc president
Obaseki made sense during camping
anybody can make sense with mouth
Talk is cheap
So I will plant coconut with my money and it is govt that will collect the money abi
The coconut factory will not pay salary or Nepa bill or transport costs abi?

You go school so?
Re: How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
oshiomole made sense as nlc president
Obaseki made sense during camping
anybody can make sense with mouth
Talk is cheap
So I will plant coconut with my money and it is govt that will collect the money abi
The coconut factory will not pay salary or Nepa bill or transport costs abi?

You go school so?
You too sabi

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Nigerian Army Graduates 95 Former Boko Haram Members In Gombe / Please Who Can Translate This Renoomokri's Tweet from Hausa Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.