Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment (3670 Views)

I Need A Loan Of 400k , To Pay Back In 6months / Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by babsmii(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
I HAVE 400K TO INVEST AND IVE BEEN STUCKED FOR OVER 3MONTHS ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT. IM A CORPER SERVING IN LAGOS. IM VERY HARDWORKING BUT MY PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT IS VERY DEMANDING TIME AND WORK-WISE SO I CAN'T DO MUCH OF PERSONAL HUSTLES LIKE I USED TO SO I NEED A GOOD, REALISTIC BUSINESS TO START THAT'LL REQUIRE LITTLE OR NO TIME TO RUN. I DON'T MIND LITTLE  INCOME, I DON'T JUST LIKE TO HAVE MY MONEY ENRICHING SOME BANKS WITHOUT INTEREST.
PLEASE YOUR ADVICES WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND PLEASE IVE GOTTEN MORE THAN ENOUGH BOOKS SO DON'T ADVERTISE MORE.
[s]ONLINE BUSINESS, GET RICH OR BUSINESS IDEAS BOOKS, FISH FARMING OR OTHER RELATED AGRICULTURAL STUFFS, RECHARGE CARD.[/s]

IM NOT REJECTING THESE IDEAS BUT I CAN HARDLY COPE CONSIDERING MY KIND OF JOB
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by hedgesfun(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2010
Hello Babsmil,
with 400k and limited time on your side, you can start the bulk sms business at least you will agree with me that it is the in thing now so you can search online for it and get all the necessary you might need to get started and you sure wount go wrong, however if you need any more hands then you can contact me. God Bless.
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by chiproibe: 4:51am On Apr 20, 2010
Visit www.afroantics.com click on manuals for business idea.Thanks.Ibelegbu c promise.
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by oriste(f): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2010
gold jewelries bizness then mail me 0tosanfamous@yahoo.com
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by babsmii(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2010
oriste:

gold jewelries bizness then mail me 0tosanfamous@yahoo.com

how realistic is this? im a street boy and i don't think it's wise to do such a business with 400k. please explain more. are you into it?

chiproibe:

Visit www.afroantics.com click on manuals for business idea.Thanks.Ibelegbu c promise.

ive been at that site? not very helpful but thanks though, how useful has it been to you? have you tried any of those stuffs?

hedgesfun:

Hello Babsmil,
with 400k and limited time on your side, you can start the bulk sms business at least you will agree with me that it is the in thing now so you can search online for it and get all the necessary you might need to get started and you sure wount go wrong, however if you need any more hands then you can contact me. God Bless.

im interested, ive heard so much about it but where do i start from and how much do i have to work everyday to make an effective flow of this business. please drop me your email? thanks a bunch
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by oriste(f): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2010
am into it with ur 400k u can make at least 100k on it so but if u feel u cant go through the stress then do bulk sms bt i tell u gold bizness has the juice
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by toyecoach(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2010
they fail because they wanted to do it alone.
what they can do to redeem the situation is to
meet a [url=http://superaffiliatesmastersreviews..com]business consultant
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by upwardmove: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
Hello babsmii,

I am into lucrative haulage business and of recent I just bought a new tokunbo trailer to add to my fleet and this have left me in need of money to refurbish it so that it can start work which are numerous.  If you can go into partnership with me and be receiving N20,000 monthly for 6 months  on your N400k invested in the business.

No bank or any other business can give you as much, a litigated deed of agreement will be signed between you and my registered company.

If you are interested, send message to my emaill address:[email]adeadeonmove@gmail.com[/email].  I shall be expecting your response soonest.
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by methodman(m): 3:04am On Apr 30, 2010
kindly send me a mail on ewealthonlineng@yahoo.com wit d title N400k and i wil tel u wat u can do wit dat kind of money.
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by engineboy: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2010
Y nt get into iceblock productn. Wit dat amt of mny u are worth 8k in 12 hrs, min of 12k per day on max productn. 07035231822

1 Like

Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by nasbock(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2010
you can invest in our business for more details you can mail me at [email]nasbockglobalservices@yahoo.com[/email] or you can chat with me i give you 10% intrest monthly.
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by Tisa: 1:33pm On May 01, 2012
Hi,

I ve an investment opportunity with a financial trading company in new york. If you want to invest with them you need a minimum of $2500 and the return will be paid monthly to you for 10months after which u may choose to renew the investment or liquidate it. The investment is with low risk as you will have total control over your money and you will have direct contact to the company and u can join a conference call of clients already enjoying the business worldwide.

For me you will sign a non-circumvention and non-disclosure agreement along with a fee protection agreement.

If you interested send me an email on tisanigeria@yahoo.com and I will send you the investment write up and we can meet after u ve gone through the document for us to start the investing procedure if you show interest afterward.

With your success in mind.

TISA Nigeria Limited.
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by joetallest: 3:15pm On May 01, 2012
i'm sending u dis message based on d fact dat it's an opportunity dat u nid 2 take it seriously. there's this company known as Dukwe Inc. and d 21 pillars for global development equity located in portharcourt. they have this investment opportunity called 'Smart Pick Investment" which they made open publicly 2 all business minded Nigerians like u, it's an investment dat gives u a 100% returns on ur investment in 1yr. the reason why i want u 2 invest into it is dat there are some individuals who make dat mistake of starting a business and at the end of the day it folds up due to inefficient private sector and poor fiscal conservatism. d company's website is www.dukwe.com and everything u nid 2 knw abt the company is on the website. plz do call 08025044784, in case after u've thoroughly looked into d company's portfolio, u also can invest with the company. thankz
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by Gbengazzee(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2012
babsmii: I HAVE 400K TO INVEST AND IVE BEEN STUCKED FOR OVER 3MONTHS ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT. IM A CORPER SERVING IN LAGOS. IM VERY HARDWORKING BUT MY PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT IS VERY DEMANDING TIME AND WORK-WISE SO I CAN'T DO MUCH OF PERSONAL HUSTLES LIKE I USED TO SO I NEED A GOOD, REALISTIC BUSINESS TO START THAT'LL REQUIRE LITTLE OR NO TIME TO RUN. I DON'T MIND LITTLE  INCOME, I DON'T JUST LIKE TO HAVE MY MONEY ENRICHING SOME BANKS WITHOUT INTEREST.
PLEASE YOUR ADVICES WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND PLEASE IVE GOTTEN MORE THAN ENOUGH BOOKS SO DON'T ADVERTISE MORE.
[s]ONLINE BUSINESS, GET RICH OR BUSINESS IDEAS BOOKS, FISH FARMING OR OTHER RELATED AGRICULTURAL STUFFS, RECHARGE CARD.[/s]

From your post, you said you are doing NYSC, right. While not wait till you complete your service and think of offline business you can do with your hand. I don't subscribe to all these businesses where you give your money to somebody that promise to deliver some percentage monthly, this is the basis of SC.AM.

2 Likes

Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by neffanga: 9:43pm On May 09, 2012
I wil advice you as a brother to invest your money in forex trade, i know many have failed in it and others get discourage, but i am willing to advice u on this if u can give me your time, goodluck bro.
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by neffanga: 10:11pm On May 09, 2012
Forex trading can make u very rich for sure, but there r many who have failed at making money from the forex,d reason is either they did not aquire adequate education or got too greedy when d started to make money, it is important that u know the reason for their failure before u set out , only then can u avoid the pitfall many have fallen into.
If making in the forex market has been your desire, then welcome to making that dream come true.
* master my increadible trading system with a proven track record of success and u cannot fail again.
* trade forex like the pro with peace of mind without pursuing the market.
* wait for your trade to come to you and when it does, we nail from 60pips and sometimes 100pips per trade
* no over trading
risk management
* reward to risk ratio 2:1 and sometimes 3 :1
* no use of indicator
* consistent and reliable trade setup
i bet u will beat urself 4not knowing this b4,it'll blow your mind what u r about to discover.Hit me a call 08055617560
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by oluks05: 10:01am On May 10, 2012
Gbengazzee:

From your post, you said you are doing NYSC, right. While not wait till you complete your service and think of offline business you can do with your hand. I don't subscribe to all these businesses where you give your money to somebody that promise to deliver some percentage monthly, this is the basis of SC.AM.

I absolutely agree with u! I invested 100k for % in dis same NL but d guy jst keep posting me. My advice to u any business dat u r not active in jst avoid or else it is a reputable company dat values its name. GBAM
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by zurine(f): 7:29pm On May 15, 2012
well in the past, cyber cafe used to be the in thing and the only money making venture through which hard wo9rking intelligent young Nigerians could rack their mind and estort some unclean sum from their foreign counterpoint whom they consider as the mugus and the the maga. well that may seem like a fairy tale but it is just as true as believing you need oxygen to be alive! virtually every cyber cafe has a clic or group of these yahoo maga who would spend as much as 16 hours daily perfecting their plan on how to trick the magas into paying huge sums. but, come to think of it, are there no better ways by which an average Nigerian could make clean money by taking advantage of the internet? these and some other questions were what i had in mind when i decided to explore the internet and its possibilities> but thank God, i stumbled over a website, www.edirectsms.com and so an advert where the owner said he could build a bulk sms reseller package website for a very psaltery sum of 10,000 naira. this is only about 4months ago, and today, i run a bulk sms website and have several clients that pay me a very fair sum for the service i render to them. although i may not be a yahoo yahoo millionaire, yet i am contented with the measure of business growth which i have. friends, there are very many legal ways to make clean money here in Nigeria with peace of mind. i enjoin you to consult him. it may be one of those lucky breaks you have been waiting for
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by dejiswaggs(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2012
bro lets don't lie, with that kind of money info marketing will bring you triple profit in no time....
Well to me info marketing is an online and offline biz ohhhh..
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by chemashie(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2012
My own business is everywhere and profitable, you buy a bajaj three wheeler(keke marwa) say 350,000 and collect necessary papers up to 400k and give it out for instalmental payment @ 600k with profit of 200k. Dis is better dan askin ask the rider to deliver daily. The rider pays N12,500 to ur account weekly until it reaches 600k after a year. Am a full time MSc student in Chem dept. Unilag and my tricles ply bariga/unilag gate axis. This is what microfinance banks are doing now. Contact 08034018955 for more infop
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by lbrichman: 8:44pm On May 19, 2012
If you're serious about investing that money. You can invest it in my company, Dynapharm Int'l. You'll get back 25% in the first month and you'll make 100 percent subsequently. Call Luther on 08081347351 for details.
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 19, 2012
Sign up at www.akwabook.com and invest with them for more info mail @ akwabook@gmail.com
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by wealthnet: 12:48am On Jul 14, 2012
babsmii: I HAVE 400K TO INVEST AND IVE BEEN STUCKED FOR OVER 3MONTHS ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT. IM A CORPER SERVING IN LAGOS. IM VERY HARDWORKING BUT MY PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT IS VERY DEMANDING TIME AND WORK-WISE SO I CAN'T DO MUCH OF PERSONAL HUSTLES LIKE I USED TO SO I NEED A GOOD, REALISTIC BUSINESS TO START THAT'LL REQUIRE LITTLE OR NO TIME TO RUN. I DON'T MIND LITTLE  INCOME, I DON'T JUST LIKE TO HAVE MY MONEY ENRICHING SOME BANKS WITHOUT INTEREST.

Since you are copper from your above request, you want your money to work for you while you're doing your service.Fine, this is your first and giant step of creating wealth. Let all get it clear that path to wealth and financial freedom is through passive income not active income. For you now your best bet is either you invest in capital market through reliable stock broker for long term investment or you check this website below for alternative option for you to start creating your wealth with little or no time because your money will be working for you. "You will only possess what you willingly pursuing".
Re: Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment by digitdeveloper: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
i wish to introduce my ebook, it will solve your problem of thirst for big money without you investing more than a few hundred dollars every month, if you dre invest up to some thousands of dollars per month, u will have become a billionaire b/4 u know it. if u are interestedin my ebook email me at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to test it free. or betteryet call me directly to discuss. +234-7043590425. gbenga.

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Join Black Friday / Business: Did You Know? / Help: What Is Market Capitalization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.