Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Posted To Obio Akpor Lg In Ph Rivers State, Any Help? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Obio Akpor Lg In Ph Rivers State, Any Help? (2603 Views)

In Need Of PPA Around Obio Akpor LCDA Of Rivers State And It's Environment. / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted To Obio Akpor Lg In Ph Rivers State, Any Help? by Dareal90s(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello my fellow corp members, am a newly posted corper from batch B stream2 orientation camp which took place in Nonwa Gbam Tai, I was lucky to be posted in OBIO AKPOR Local Government Council but the issue troubling me presently is nothing than the accommodation, am the type that doesn't joke with my privacy as am into programming and I gt distracted once I hear noises, if you knw of a place where I can get a cheap apartment kindly give a comment, I love PH city and would love to stay for long.
Re: Posted To Obio Akpor Lg In Ph Rivers State, Any Help? by Promxy94(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Check places like igwuruta or aluu for cheap accommodation, but mind u, u might end up spending up to 200naira daily or more on transport to council if you stay at any of this places
Re: Posted To Obio Akpor Lg In Ph Rivers State, Any Help? by TheTrueSeeker: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Self Contain apartment for rent in Old GRA Port Harcourt. Previously occupied by the out gone Corp members. Just one available room left.

Closer to the Government House and just N50 fare to Port Harcourt City Council (Phalga) cds/registration center

Re: Posted To Obio Akpor Lg In Ph Rivers State, Any Help? by kellybriggs(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Am also looking for a self contain close to Ignatius ajuru university of education

(1) (Reply)

May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" / Nysc Arrears / How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.