Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. (2979 Views)

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2018
stanleyravos:
of a truth wike is working, he was in omuoko Aluu to day, for the flag off of the omuechi, omuoko, omokiri link road, all these places i mentioned are in ikwerre LGA (Ameachi LGA). If you leave in any of these places i mentioned for your child to attend government own Secondary school you must spend 600naira daily on tfair, and somebody spend 8yaers as speaker, 8yaers as governor.

To be honest, one thing I have come to realize since I squirmed as a foetus in my entire existence, is that you can't do it all, no matter how you try,
That is why continuity beautifies democracy, amaechi did wonders I must tell you, he raised the bar, set the pace,

Wike even with all his bravado still got miles to cover, amaechi's shoes might be too big to wear, because of the circumstantial financial discrepancies of the both administrations, coupled with the periodization of their tenureship already spent,.
Before the cookie crumbled, amaechi's footprints covered every facet of governance from power plants to bridges to flyovers,roads, To schools to hospitals, To monorail, To greater portharcourt project to songhai farms, To improved security, To improved ease of doing business,

Check out rivtaf Estate, check out Rainbow town estate project, check out golf estates, check out indorama expansion etc,
However even if the mutual strings of of bonded attachment of wike and amaechi got torn between them, it shouldn't lead to discontinuity of policies, politics of calumny, and abandonment of projects.
After all it is state funds we talking about here, so continuity should take preeminence over everything my dear.

If these projects don't get completed and put to use, they detoriate with time, and if not maintained they equally get dilapidated.
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Redhot111(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2018
tuzeriouz:

that road may not last till dec.
The person wey format ur brain 4get to download new one 4 you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Archbishop Chukwuma Hails Ugwuanyi’s Commitment To Children’s Welfare / CJN, Tinubu, Masari Meet Over Apex Court Ruling On Imo Guber / The Top 10 Most Protected President In Africa...no1 ...will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.