Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (28363 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by PrettyCrystal: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
A disappointed wife is seeking for divorce after her husband lied to her that he had one child while he was school before she found out from his mother that he had two children out of wedlock. The woman who said the man was her first lover, said her marriage is based on lies.

She also claimed that her husband is violent and also a cheat.

The heartbroken wife also narrated how she caught him with a 23-year-old girl whom he took to their matrimonial home.

Read the message she sent to human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye‎...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/woman-seeks-divorce-after-accusing-her-husband-of-infidelity.html

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by PrettyCrystal: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
What a useless man!.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by SweetJoystick(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
lies, all for catchy news headline and traffic. All these relationship counselors self, wetin be the difference between them and bloggers? well, they got two things in common, lie and hell destination grin

6 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by izaray(f): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Speechless!! What is marital vows turning into exactly So sad embarassed

I keep on advicing ladies. He must not marry you, simply because, he was ur first lover, yes he disvirgin you, but if you notice things are no more the way it should be, walk out of that relationship, dnt stay there thinking things will change after marriage!

They are thousands of men out there, ready to treat you like an un-cooked egg. Haba!!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by okuneddie(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
this one pass me, lets wait for the elders
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
What a useless man!.
Your Highness
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by BruncleZuma: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I'll get you a divorce, I'll stand by you...uncle isit for free if so I doubt your motives...shame on the husband and that howard winning holosho...

4 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nonnyflex(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
The kind of things we hear on social media just for bloggers to trend is shocking... I know u are lying but continue
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by miqos02(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Ayodejioak(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is so sad and weakening

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by bjayx: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Crazy man...
She must v seen the signs before marriage.
Perverts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by satowind(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
women and blame game

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Useless men and women everywhere sad

Move on he is not meant for you girl angry
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by free2ryhme: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A disappointed wife is seeking for divorce after her husband lied to her that he had one child while he was school before she found out from his mother that he had two children out of wedlock. The woman who said the man was her first lover, said her marriage is based on lies.

She also claimed that her husband is violent and also a cheat.

The heartbroken wife also narrated how she caught him with a 23-year-old girl whom he took to their matrimonial home.

Read the message she sent to human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye‎...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/woman-seeks-divorce-after-accusing-her-husband-of-infidelity.html

The husband deserve this...

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by ekems2017(f): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Feeding on a woman's money and cheating on her in her matrimonial bed. Useless man.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by eherbal(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
This .....is......tooo...... painful to bear. cry
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's either this story is fabricated or it is filled with LIES against the husband...

Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by KingsCare: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
i don't think i willl totally agree with this lady and her accusations until we get to hear the other side of the story from the so called husband of hers...she needs to calm down.... It's going Live On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE...Check My Profile For Further Details..

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Holamscoh:

Your Highness
Na only one person dey call me like this. grin

Good day, sir.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
izaray:
Speechless!! What is marital vows turning into exactly So sad embarassed

I keep on advicing ladies. He must not marry you, simply because, he was ur first lover, yes he disvirgin you, but if you notice things are no more the way it should be, walk out of that relationship, dnt stay there thinking things will change after marriage!

They are thousands of men out there, ready to treat you like an un-cooked egg. Haba!!
This line is not correct...

95% of the thousands of men just want to chop and clean mouth

9 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Y do I havd dis feeling dat dis story is not real
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
lol..what u seek is what u get...i dont know why women find it hard to leave an abusive husband , if u want a divorce now because you caught him cheating you should have done same when he was abusing you. Young girls sleeping with married men okay ooo, the girl wey go sleep with your husband still dey for semen.

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by showghan(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
I dey suspect this girl story. Women

2 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by antibbn1: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

People like me

I need to repaint
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by kkboy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
The good girls usually end up with the bad guys, While most of the very good guys always fall into the hands of runsgals. What a world.

6 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
antibbn1:

People like me

I need to repaint
You mean REPENT grin
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by antibbn1: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You mean REPENT grin

No Repaint from black to red grin
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by izaray(f): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I kno, but we still have some good one's among men, that wouldn't want to temper with her feelings
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by YelloweWest: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Some men can be so useless eh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Right Finger For An Engagement Ring,third Or Fourth Finger From The Thumb?? / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.