Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (28385 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Congratulations to the man...he hasescaped another mad woman...next!
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by histemple: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
BlackAdam22:
Y do I havd dis feeling dat dis story is not real

Don't mind them. That fraudster called Emeka Ugwuonye will be fabricating lies to a set of gullible women under one stupid Facebook platform called DPA.

He has started telling them to pay 6k as registration fee and they must renew it with 5k every year.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
izaray:
Speechless!! What is marital vows turning into exactly So sad embarassed

I keep on advicing ladies. He must not marry you, simply because, he was ur first lover, yes he disvirgin you, but if you notice things are no more the way it should be, walk out of that relationship, dnt stay there thinking things will change after marriage!

They are thousands of men out there, ready to treat you like an un-cooked egg. Haba!!

Why in the first place should you even be sleeping with someone who isn't your marriage partner.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Mac2016(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
The woman must have made him prize her virginity and the guy did all he could to enjoy her by deflowering her... Fake marriage just to rip hee of her virginity. That man has ever been a Casanova... The same thing he did with her.. He's doing to that '95 babe.
Virgin ladies should set their priorities right and should not think marriage is all about having someone to deflower them and think that's a favor to the man. Focus on some other things not virginity as a wedding prize
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by ECRFngo: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
For those of you saying this story is false, just pray seriously for a better wife/husband. On daily bases we gets report like this. Pls ladies once a man starts laying his hands on you pls flee for your life. Case was brought to our office sometime ago, a marriage of 2years, the husband killed his wife. Its better to be single and peace with your life than dead in a marriage.
Esther Child Rights Foundation has come to stay to fight against domestic violence, physical abuse, child abuse, rape cases, abandonment and anything human rights.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by histemple: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2018
ECRFngo:
For those of you saying this story is false, just pray seriously for a better wife/husband. On daily bases we gets report like this. Pls ladies once a man starts laying his hands on you pls flee for your life. Case was brought to our office sometime ago, a marriage of 2years, the husband killed his wife. Its better to be single and peace with your life than dead in a marriage.
Esther Child Rights Foundation has come to stay to fight against domestic violence, physical abuse, child abuse, rape cases, abandonment and anything human rights.

My dear, most of the stories posted on that platform by Emeka are falsified. The man is just out to destroy more marriages.
I wonder why he can't keep a wife himself if he is such a nice guy. Funny enough my fellow women are cheering him up.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Aleora(f): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2018
ruggedtimi:
lol..what u seek is what u get...i dont know why women find it hard to leave an abusive husband , if u want a divorce now because you caught him cheating you should have done same when he was abusing you. Young girls sleeping with married men okay ooo, the girl wey go sleep with your husband still dey for semen.
my dear its not easy to leave,and I wonder what this young gurls derive from sleeping with another womans husband...they gat no shame.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by ECRFngo: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
histemple:

My dear, most of the stories posted on that platform by Emeka are falsified. The man is just out to destroy more marriages.
I wonder why he can't keep a wife himself if he is such a nice guy. Funny enough my fellow women are cheering him up.

Well my sister I can't vouch for Mr. Emeka, its just the rate of domestic violence is alarming and if we don't fight it now I don't know what our future will hold for unborn generation.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by histemple: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2018
ECRFngo:

Well my sister I can't vouch for Mr. Emeka, its just the rate of domestic violence is alarming and if we don't fight it now I don't know what our future will hold for unborn generation.

If you have followed him for awhile, you will realize that he is not fighting DV. He is indirectly inciting and encouraging women to divorce.

Marriage is not a bed of roses my sister, it requires tolerance and emotional maturity. That is why you need a level of maturity before marriage.

With what Emeka is doing, divorces cases can only get worse and you will have products of broken homes littered everywhere. Presently, a greater percentage of women in that DPA are single mothers.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by ECRFngo: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
histemple:

If you have followed him for awhile, you will realize that he is not fighting DV. He is indirectly inciting and encouraging women to divorce.

Marriage is not a bed of roses my sister, it requires tolerance and emotional maturity. That is why you need a level of maturity before marriage.

With what Emeka is doing, divorces cases can only get worse and you will have products of broken homes littered everywhere. Presently, a greater percentage of women in that DPA are single mothers.

That's bad na, you can't be inciting women to divorce, rather know the root cause of any misunderstanding between husband and wife, then create a room for settlement. Like u said marriage is not a bed of roses that's why I always tell people that the institution is not all about age but maturity. I am a Male ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.