Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (28382 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by izaray(f): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
antibbn1:

People like me

I need to repaint
And you are even proud of urself Uncle fear God nah
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by oloriadejoke(f): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
hmmm this life na real waaaa
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by antibbn1: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
izaray:
And you are even proud of urself Uncle fear God nah

Of course am proud of myself, same way the girls that ate my money without allowing me to shine Congo are also proud of themselves. grin
Thanks I fear God already. But I will still shine fresh Congo if I see.

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Pebcak: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by izaray(f): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
antibbn1:

Of course am proud of myself, same way the girls that ate my money without allowing me to shine Congo are also proud of themselves. grin
Thanks I fear God already. But I will still shine fresh Congo if I see.
Congrats, may one Sex Doll fall on you then wink
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by judgedredd22(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
ekems2017:
Feeding on a woman's money and cheating on her in her matrimonial bed. Useless man.

she saw the husband and girl on a bike... the bagga no even get car and cash and he is cheating!

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by abike12(f): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
those of you that have sons need to realize it's a challenge and raise them to be useful members of society. so many parents dropped the ball with raising their sons.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by bishopjoe02(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
qualityGod:
Useless men and women everywhere sad

Move on he is not meant for you girl angry
it is not easy, after few weeks all those anger will go and she will start missing the man, she is not even ready for a divorce yet, she just need to travel, take sometime out to destroe d bond before she can attend divorce, if not she will regret it

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by antibbn1: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
izaray:
Congrats, may one Sex Doll fall on you then wink

Thanks oh, patiently waiting for UK used.
Meanwhile you can feel up the spot for now. tongue
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Na only one person dey call me like this. grin

Good day, sir.

Lol your sugarpie shey
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by antibbn1: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
abike12:
those of you that have sons need to realize it's a challenge and raise them to be useful members of society. so many parents dropped the ball with raising their sons.
Last I checked ,women were the ones objectifying themselves, I think this advise is for the present day very useless girl child.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by izaray(f): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
antibbn1:

Thanks oh, patiently waiting for UK used.
Meanwhile you can feel up the spot for now. tongue
Come is ur brain paining u No let me forget my hands on ur face...Just remember val is next week, so it won't be nice doing suchtongue
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Psoul(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
kkboy:
The good girls usually end up with the bad guys, While most of the very good guys always fall into the hands of runsgals. What a world.

Physics helped in solving this ur mystery.

Like Poles repel; opposite poles attract.
Are u still confused?
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Holamscoh:

Lol your sugarpie shey
Yes, na. grin How are you?
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by antibbn1: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
izaray:
Come is ur brain paining u No let me forget my hands on ur face...Just remember val is next week, so it won't be nice doing suchtongue

If you forget hand for my face , you go find me tire tongue
Unfortunately before val this account would have been banned till April 1 2028 cry.
If not I for do u val
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by izaray(f): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
antibbn1:

If you forget hand for my face , you go find me tire tongue
Unfortunately before val this account would have been banned till April 1 2028 cry.
If not I for do u val
No, thank you i no want cheesy
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by abike12(f): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
antibbn1:

Last I checked ,women were the ones objectifying themselves, I think this advise is for the present day very useless girl child.

I'm sure they dropped the ball with you. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by antibbn1: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
izaray:
No, thank you i no want cheesy
Wherever you are
No matter how deep you hide
No matter how fast you run I will find you

and do Val for you.

1 Like

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by antibbn1: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
abike12:

I'm sure they dropped the ball with you. Bye

Yeah bye grin
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
I never understand the drama with divorce in Nigeria.

Just divorce him already. Both of you will move on to other people.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
This story is too fake to be real. grin
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by FakoMaybach1: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
As usual, awon Nairaland chief justice judging with only one side of the story...whatever happened to adhorem et partiem...hearing the other side?
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Yes, na. grin How are you?
Lol that's cute. I'm doing good, Hope u are doing great too
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
What a useless man!.
easy, he can still change his ways, you know the devil work in mysterious to cause problem in the family, it's so unfortunate that he started his family with lies, if he had told the truth, this won't have happened.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
What a useless man!.

Okwa very useless.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by wayne4loan: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
What a useless man!.
no man born by a woman is useless
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
desperation for marriage lead gals to this poo. na una sabi o
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Kobicove(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
What a useless man!.

...And you arrived at that conclusion from hearing just one side of the story undecided
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tufiakwa
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by KrystosCJ(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
The marriage was based on lies from the start. The woman should not claim ignorance to the impunity shown by her husband and her family. Telltale signs must have come up during the time she was dating/courting him.

I will say one thing though - the sacrament of holy matrimony is being ridiculed these days by people who make light of it. Marital vows mean nothing to them and there is no honor between couples who betray their vows.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. by zolapower: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
What a useless man!.
You ladies are so quick to judge .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.