Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook (32276 Views)

Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / See 4 Delicious Air Fryer Freestyle And Flex Vegan & Weight Watchers Recipes / See 4 Foods In Nigerian Which Is Origin Is Foreign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Opinionated: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
The best part of food is how dynamic it can be, there is a food for everyone and a food that anyone can successfully whip up, regardless of your level of cooking expertise. Jumia Food, Nigeria’s No.1 online food ordering platform, shares 4 of the easiest foods to cook.

Omelette

This is a quick and easy meal to prepare, which can be tailored to your specific taste. All you basically need to do is mix two eggs with two tablespoons of milk and some salt and pepper, heat some butter or oil in the frying pan and add the egg mixture, stir after one minute and reduce the heat, sprinkle desired ingredients or spices onto the surface and wait for the omelette to settle underneath, and then fold in half and serve as desired.

Burger

This food is so ridiculously easy to make; it’s quite unbelievable. You can typically start by dicing a small onion then tip it into a bowl with the desired portion of minced beef and mix in the required egg quantity, roll the mixture into balls (the number of balls you roll it into depends on you) and flatten them to make burger-shaped patties, put the flattened balls in a plate and cover, leaving it in the fridge for about half an hour to firm up, heat up the barbeque or grill and place the burger on it, leaving it to cook for about 15 minutes while turning from side to side to ensure it is well cooked, and finally serve between two slices of bread including any topping you desire on it.

Spaghetti Bolognese

Sounds fancy but it’s actually really easy to whip up, and you can do so under 30 minutes. The best part about this dish is that it doesn’t spoil easily (as long as you preserve it well), in fact the longer it stays, the tastier it becomes because all the flavours become deeper and mingle more effectively. You can prepare of this meal by adding chopped mushrooms to minced beef and cooking for three minutes. Then, stir in some cloves of garlic (optional), chopped tomatoes, beef stock, mixed herbs (optional) and spices. You season to taste and bring to boil and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, you can simultaneously cook the Spaghetti as the minced beef is cooking, then drain when it’s ready and serve with your bolognese sauce on top or by the side (depends on your preference).

Noodles

It really doesn’t get any easier with this food. All you need to do is boil water, add the noodles, add the pre-packed ingredients, stir the noodles, test it by tasting it to see that it is soft enough and the drain the noodle. Voila! Your noodles are ready and can be served with boiled eggs, fried eggs, sardines etc., however you desire.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/see-4-easiest-foods-cook/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by gunners160(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
All this food easy? if these foods easy make my dick bend

22 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'M LOVING THIS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by sunnysunny69(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
LIE LIE LIE, this can never be true, where did you put our beloved GARI/EBA, SEMOVITA, ETC. Boil water 2 minute food is ready . grin grin grin

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
gunners160:
w

The gunners...
Tuale oooo

oya edit!!!
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Tamass: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Eba nko?
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by kenbee(f): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
OK now
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by pol23: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Have you made coffee before or vegetable salad?

2 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Garri with groundnuts is missing

34 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Tajolo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good one
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by NoLotty7(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nice
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by genius43(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Garri still the easiest

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by iheartellah(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lol I was expecting to see African foods

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Akwasi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Highway to heart attack

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by gunners160(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
modelmike7:

The gunners...
Tuale oooo

oya edit!!!
ahahahhahahahah.. First to comment things.. u knw how many years e take me to get this position?

2 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by tunrayoby(f): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by neonly: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
At least one gud for d day cheesy cheesy
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by kikiwendy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
I don't even understand this Burger process..

7 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Ayodejioak(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin

My favorite
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by chyckxx(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
I crave that plate of pasta right now. I’ve been allergic to omelette and fried eggs lately.

2 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by maxiuc(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Okra soups

1 Like

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by echobazz: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yam and Palm oil

8 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
gunners160:
ahahahhahahahah.. First to comment things.. u knw how many years e take me to get this position?

Lol.�.
Enjoy bro
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

I thought you said easy to cook

☣ ☠

4 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Yello1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
A bowl of eba won't take u dis long oo, in as much as soup already dey house.

2 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by nairavsdollars(f): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
pounded yam and egusi soup is the easiest food to cook for me
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Loyalblak007(f): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wow that burger tongue
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Enoquin(f): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Couscous should be the easiest.
Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by NLFINEST(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Oga that list is trash.
No concortion rice.. Yam and palm oil lol.

5 Likes

Re: See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook by Jaytecq(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
hmmm..... e smell reach here oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.