Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny (43078 Views)

Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by sinola(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
guys,ensure you get your PVC ready.we ought to vote out all these hoodlums out of office come election 2019.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Charly68: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
I trust Wike
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
mastermaestro:

You must be a criminal! Better turn away from crime before justice gets you down.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

AFTER ALL THAT, WEN U GET TO LIBYA, THE LIGHTY ARAB MAN WILL SHOW U JUST HOW WEAK U TRULY ARE IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

CAN U STAND UP TO THE WHITE MAN, ORDINARY THE CHINESE MAN WILL USE U TO WIPE THE FLOOR.

BOTTOM ASS NIGGA!

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by brookz: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
That's a wrong stunt by Okorcha.

Why the amnesty? when the Blood of the slain innocent people is demanding for Justice from those Rascals.

Candid speaking am not impressed.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
I HATE GIANT IN THE HOUSE BUT A MOUSE WEN THEY GO OUTSIDE. grin

BLACK PEOPLE ARE SHIIT HEADS!
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by nwokeoochaking(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Okorocha again,
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
brookz:
That's a wrong stunt by Okorcha.

Why the amnesty? when the Blood of the slain innocent people is demanding for Justice from those Rascals.

Candid speaking am not impressed.
[/s]

U ARE STILL TALKING ABI?

KINDLY RELOCATE UR NEGRO ASS TO BENUE.

E GET WETTIN FULANI HERDSMEN WAN SHOW U.

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
NDIIGBO GET YOUR PVC READY, WE ARE RETURNING BUHARI TO ASOROCK.

I AM NOW FEELING THE CHANGE.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
THESE PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS.

THE UK AND US ARE RIGHT, BUHARI IS WAT DEY DESERVE AND WE HAVE A DUTY TO GIVE DEM WAT THEY WANT.

BUHARI TILL 2023!
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by andyanders: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
modelmike7:
DICEY SITUATION

Nothing is dicey here/ What Okorocha did was wrong by granting amnesty to a wanted criminal without consulting Wike.Okorocha has a hidden agenda.Federal security agents should get them arrested.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
andyanders:

Nothing is dicey here/ What Okorocha did was wrong by granting amnesty to a wanted criminal without consulting Wike.Okorocha has a hidden agenda.Federal security agents should get them arrested.
[/s]

U HAVE LEFT BENUE AND OGUN WHERE U HAIL FROM TO PUT UR EWEDU MOUTH IN IGBO INTERNAL AFFAIR.

IS THE BLACK MAN CURSED WITH MISPLACED PRIORITY?

NA QUESTION, I DEY ASK HERE.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
ALL OF U FROM SOUTH WEST THAT WILL RUSH AND BE COMMENTNG ON AFFAIRS THAT HAVE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH SOUTHWEST, AND A RELATIVELY SMALL ISSUE THAT IS BEING HANDLED BY OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE OF WHICH U HAVE NO CONTRIBUTION.

ARE U ALL CURSED WITH MISPLACED PRIORITY?

JUST ASKING!
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
mekaboy:
Those people killed could have been anyone, even Nairaland members. So when you joke with such stuff, u never can tell the day, the people you laughed about online will pull the trigger at you. Pray you live to tell the story.

APC is gradually but steadily destroying this Nation and wasting lives.,
you are right sir,they don't see reality
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
GO BACK TO UR SOUTH WASSTE REGION, SAVAGES LOOKING FOR HUMAN MEAT TO PUT ON DISPLAY.

BLOODY SKULL MINERS

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by ellovee(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
He that brought insect infested firewood to the house is inviting lizard to come and feast in his house. Let him continue granting amnesty to those that made our new year celebration a tragedy, our experience in omoku shall pay him a courtesy visit.
The names of these killers /cultism were everywhere both in the print and on the media, so he wouldn't claim ignorant of the heronic crime committed by the dudes. Yet he went on to pardon them.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Tolulopeogudiran(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
why won't he give him amnesty when he is instrumental to his election
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
ellovee:
He that brought insect infested firewood to the house is inviting lizard to come and feast in his house. Let him continue granting amnesty to those that made our new year celebration a tragedy, our experience in omoku shall pay him a courtesy visit.
The names of these killers /cultism were everywhere both in the print and on the media, so he wouldn't claim ignorant of the heronic crime committed by the dudes. Yet he went on to pardon them.
[/s]

E GET WAITIN FULANI HERDSMEN WAN SHOW U, REACH BENUE FIRST.

grin
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tolulopeogudiran:
why won't he give him amnesty when he is instrumental to his election

ARE OPC STILL PARADING WITH GUNS IN LAGOS?

HE WHO SEEKS EQUITY MUST DO EQUITY.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
SEE MOST PEOPLE MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND WHERE OKOROCHA IS COMING FROM.

OKOROCHA UNDERSTANDS THAT THE BLACK MAN IS INNATELY EVIL. THE BLACK MAN IS A DERANGE PSYCHOPATH AND SOCIOPATH.

HE WILL PERPETRATE EVIL AND AT THE SAMETIME CONDEMN ANOTHER FOR A LESSER EVIL THAN WAT HE COMMITS.

HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by ellovee(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

U HAVE LEFT BENUE AND OGUN WHERE U HAIL FROM TO PUT UR EWEDU MOUTH IN IGBO INTERNAL AFFAIR.

IS THE BLACK MAN CURSED WITH MISPLACED PRIORITY?

NA QUESTION, I DEY ASK HERE.
Maybe because you are not from rivers state that is why you sound like this, had it been you are from River state and Omoku in particular I guess you would by now thinking of how to conjure the spirit of the slain innocent worshipers to come and slap Okorocha again.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
ellovee:
Maybe because you are not from rivers state that is why you sound like this, had it been you are from River state and Omoku in particular I guess you would by now thinking of how to conjure the spirit of the slain innocent worshipers to come and slap Okorocha again.
[/s]

AFONJA SHUT IT!

DONT MISTAKE JUSTICE FOR REVENGE!
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Nizguy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
I think Wike is right here, Rochas shouldn't had granted them the amnesty cos they have already Ben declared wanted by Rivers government. well nothing concern me na Npower be my main concern now
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
Nizguy:
I think Wike is right here, Rochas shouldn't granted them the amnesty cos they have already Ben declared wanted by Rivers government. well nothing concern me na Npower be my main concern now
[/s]

ROCHAS IS THE SOVERIGN GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE AND HE DOES NOT HAVE TO CONSULT WIKE BEFORE MAKING DECISION CONCERNING HIS OWN PEOPLE IN IMO STATE.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by ellovee(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

E GET WAITIN FULANI HERDSMEN WAN SHOW U, REACH BENUE FIRST.

grin
the same local vigilante group (OSPAC) in omoku that chased Don Wanny away with his accomplices will do same to herdsmen if they try anything funny in Omoku.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
ellovee:
the same local vigilante group (OSPAC) in omoku that chased Don Wanny away with his accomplices will do same to herdsmen if they try anything funny in Omoku.

THEN Y ARE U COMPLAINING?

U ENJOY LIVING LIKE SAVAGES
. grin
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by khalids: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
WorldRichest:

Did you ever read in the news that Wike the wicked granted amnesty to this same cultist and his dead murderous brother some time ago? I am not surprised that you are unaware, I am sure you were preparing for BBN selection then.

You obviously don't understand English or don't know how to read......pls get the Bleep off my mention.....and what the Bleep is BBN undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
WorldRichest:

Did you ever read in the news that Wike the wicked granted amnesty to this same cultist and his dead murderous brother some time ago? I am not surprised that you are unaware, I am sure you were preparing for BBN selection then.

THANK U FOR THAT VALID CONTRIBUTION.

THIS COUNTRY IS WHERE A CRIMINAL WILL BE PERSECUTING A LESSER CRIMINAL BECOS HE DOES NOT HAVE ABRAHAM AS HIS GOD FATHER.

DID U SEE THE PRESIDENTIAL VISIT FULANI HERDSMEN RECIEVE BECOS THEIR COW DIE?
grin
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Abogwara: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Look at charcoal calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by ellovee(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

AFONJA SHUT IT!

DONT MISTAKE JUSTICE FOR REVENGE!
Joining issues with you is more or less dignifying your stupidity.
Continue dwelling in your ignorance den.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
ellovee:

Joining issues with you is more or less dignifying your stupidity.
Continue dwelling in your ignorance den.
[/s]

U ACCORD INTELLIGENCE TO URSELF?

LET ME ASK U, ARE U A NEGRO? THE WORLD DONT ASSOCIATE INTELLIGENCE WITH NEGRO OR BLACK PEOPLE.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE BLACK COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. SHIIT HOLE!
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by cooltone: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wicked Wike should first sack his first class cultist king, most members of his state assembly and some of his exco before coming to talk about an intelligent man like Rochas. Ride on governor okorocha.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by DONFASZY(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
What okorocha did is wrongpolitically and humanly

Dis mens committed various crimes in Rivers state and it's environs and Wike declare dem wanted with Death penalty waiting
Dey all gang up and run to Imo state to embrace Okorocha planning to build more statue

Dey should be sent back to Rivers state to face trial for all d havoc

Hw did dey move frm rivers state in dere hideout with guns/military /combat uniforms to Imo state to mit okorocha witout any confrontation by army and police checkpoint frm Rivers state to IMO state

Amnesty should nt b approved...dey killed innocent people in Rivers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.