Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (60970 Views)

Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
McCobble:
AY looks good with that beard my guy, wish you could see mine, sure you will love to belong to the club

You should see mine...what AY has is a stubble grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jim iyke with that he's old time shade of he's
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
adisabarber:
I hope they are not trying to stereotype Yoruba men? Hausa's see their women as belonging to the kitchen and ozza room. Igbo's usually pay too much to marry so they hardly appreciate their wives. We Yoruba's are very romantic and caring. A le fi love pa obirin grin . if you have never dated a Yoruba man and you are married, you need to cheat on your husband . grin

Yoruba guys that can't watch the prick well not to talk of their laziness. metcheeeeww
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by bashirbabatunde: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Follygunners:
It's so funny how pple think Ramsey Nouah isn't Yoruba.. His mum is from Ondo and his dad is from Israel for crying out loud! undecided
Tokunbo is even his middle name.
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by Follygunners: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
DonDiego:

So if your mother is from Anambra and your father is from Ogun state, you're an Igbo, abi? angry

God forbid bad thing... Anam.. wetin? Abeg, use another state other than any of ur SE. Thx.

1 Like

Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by fabianjay101(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
myettiallah:
Infidels undecided
GOD go punish your great grandfather wey mistakenly born your grand father wey stupidly born your father wey come foolishly you born you and your idiot future pikins.......... ZOMBIE
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
ufuosman:
Jim Iyke style man

Right from time I just love his style.
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by nonix22(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2018
myettiallah:
Infidels undecided
Akpa amu Ka ibu
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2018
BiggyB242:

Right from time I just love his style.
Swag fall on am
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2018
myettiallah:
Infidels undecided

Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Nizguy:

Yoruba guys that can't watch the prick well not to talk of their laziness. metcheeeeww

Bad Belle dey kill oooo
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by jerohdahero: 2:24am On Feb 07, 2018
adisabarber:
I hope they are not trying to stereotype Yoruba men? Hausa's see their women as belonging to the kitchen and ozza room. Igbo's usually pay too much to marry so they hardly appreciate their wives. We Yoruba's are very romantic and caring. A le fi love pa obirin grin . if you have never dated a Yoruba man and you are married, you need to cheat on your husband . grin
So it is all about "your" tribe being the best? Go on!
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2018
adisabarber:

Bad Belle dey kill oooo

grin grin grin
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by Danladi7: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2018
Follygunners:
It's so funny how pple think Ramsey Nouah isn't Yoruba.. His mum is from Ondo and his dad is from Israel for crying out loud! undecided
Exactly

even desmond eliot!
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2018
adisabarber:

See her, hater.
Haters shove it up your ass, eeeeyyyy!!! cheesy.
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2018
adisabarber:

See her, hater.
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by emmalord(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2018
grin grin grin good for you
Holuwahyomzzy:
@YomzzyBLog

Comedian, Actor and Producer, Ayo Makun aka AY shared these photos as he posed at movie location with musician Falz The Bahd Guy and actors; Ramsey Nouah and Jim Iyke, casts in his new movie Titled ‘Yoruba Demons' at the Jabi Boat Club, Abuja.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/02/ay-comedian-falz-d-bahd-guy-jim-iyke.html

Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:

Did you have to say it twice? grin
Anyway, if we have to shove "anything" into "any where" I think I am in a better position to do she shoving while you just feel good tongue
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
scobaba:

Lol. Amana
hahahahahahaha oga boss!! Saw your wedding pix on front page da year but I d serve ban then so I no fit comment n I no cram ur moniker... I'm changed now, na only decent things I d post + advertise my work lol
Re: AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nawa oo sun no dey shine Falz eye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way / Throwback Photo Of Phyno Before Money & Fame / Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.